• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Defzombie

Defzombie

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 372 posts
  • Interests:Plastic Army men, Cowboys, Ninjas, Knights etc..

Posted 03 March 2017 - 03:47 PM

I know I showed these a few weeks ago. Just wondering either how much should I ask for these muscles as a lot or are they worth trading as a lot?
20170114_201101_zps4lkyq0pm.jpg
20170114_201217_zpsux0iqing.jpg
By the way if any of these below are in the lot they are unavailable
20170114_201248_zpsw0nnnwfc.jpg

My blog about action figures: RetroAction Reaction

#2 OneTallPonderosa

OneTallPonderosa

OCD Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Interests:MUSCLE, LEGO, MIMP, Ballpoint Pens, Insects, Coins, Books

Posted 03 March 2017 - 11:05 PM

Depends if you want eBay prices or LRG prices, how you intend to sell them (auction vs. fixed price), and how fast you want to sell them.

Very generally, 40-80 cents each is a good range.  On eBay they will bring a better price but you have the fees to contend with.  Auctions on here do not garner much attention so your best bet would be to either part out (long time, more work, but larger per figure return) or sell BIN in the trade boards.  However, your BIN would likely fetch the low end of prices on here, as most of us have most of these figures, and the community is relatively small.

IMO your best bet for maximizing value fast would be to take good pictures, list them at a good time with a good title and description and put em on eBay.  That will be your biggest return. 

Good luck!

Check out my want list: http://www.littlerub...howtopic=269336

I am always looking for more Robin Mask #214, Sunshine, Announcer, Claw, and Parthenon - MUSCLE or KESHI of any type!

LETS MAKE A DEAL! :ph34r:

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com