#1 countzackula

countzackula

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 07:25 AM

ETC2075_zps8a33c68f.jpg

Got a set of these recently. I had the tan one on the end for a bit and was curious what it was from. I saw the green one being sold on eBay some time back, but I thought the seller was asking too much. Lo and behold, I was doing something I try not to do too much of any more...gazing at mixed lots of stuff on eBay, when I saw these (barely) mixed in with some animal figures! Actually, there were two sets of four! Wow!Thankfully, I won the lot with no competition.

Anyway, I'm gonna assume that since there were two sets, there are only four. Could be wrong. The grey one made me think of Godzilla's forst appearance, while the green one seemed more standard. The third one from the left is clearly modeled after the 90s American remake. The tan one? Not sure. Just a generic kaiju? At any rate, no markings, solid vinyl, and only a couple inches tall. Seem to be knockoffs of Godzilla...obviously.

Anybody see these before? I'd love to know how or when they were sold. I'm assuming late 90s to maybe even NOW. Wondering if they had a certain name or something.

#2 Behemoth

Behemoth

Lord of Behemoths

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2918 posts
  • Interests:Collecting MIMP and playing Fantasy Baseball.

Posted 04 December 2014 - 11:03 AM

These bootlegs are fun. They'd probably be really solid figures with a decent paint application. Even though they look like they are dancing.

My MIMP Resource site: http://mimpcollective.weebly.com

Behemoth's Video Game and MIMP YouTube Page: https://www.youtube....w_as=subscriber

#3 redjarojam

redjarojam

Taco Beast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 01:16 PM

Haha these guys look like they are clapping about something out of camera. The one with blue spikes is Godzilla from the 90s movie! Awesome!

#4 spacefrog

spacefrog

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 04 December 2014 - 02:59 PM

Attached File  a22.jpg   211.07K   4 downloads

These are rad! gonna have to find my own

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com