9164 replies to this topic

#8476 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 18 April 2016 - 02:12 PM

Chapter was good! It seems more talk from Silverman about the true origin of the muscle spark technique and something about Nemesis lacking conviction of the heart?

Appears even the Japanese readers are unsure as to where this is going and what's being hinted at? Will the dumbbells be used and truly make all of the perfect origin disappear? Will Suguru fight Nemesis as a final battle? or will a new Chojin arrived on the scene to kick start the next lot of proceedings??

Nobody knows.........lol..........at least we have a chapter next week!!

#8477 bigladiesman

bigladiesman

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:Many, but I consider myself to be the only guy in the world who admires two Atarus.

Posted 19 April 2016 - 10:24 AM

Is Psychoman honoring his Perfect Chojin condition by returning Terry something he needs? I mean, he just lost the fight and now he has no reasons to, let's call it, help Genesis to "cheat" (although Perfects say they do not cheat and yadda, yadda). I've missed several chapters, lately.

Another thing I find intriguing is that dialog between Suguru and Harabote: I think it's the first time I see them actually discussing serious matters  :D

Edited by bigladiesman, 19 April 2016 - 10:27 AM.

Posted Image

El Show de la sopa de bou!

Sóc molt fort i el meu nom és Musculator, menjo molta carn perquè m'agraaaaaadaaaaaa MOLT!!!

#8478 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts
  • Interests:Ultimate Muscle/Kinnikuman Nisei, Anime, Video Games, Hangin with my friends,

Posted 20 April 2016 - 09:45 PM

considering Neptuneman cheated in every fight he was in I'd say the "Perfect" code was a big hypocritical lie

Kid Muscle: No Way It Can't Be Is That You Dad? I Thought For Sure I'd Be Matched Up With Some Big Time Legend Like Warsman or Neptuneman I Can't Fight You Dad!

King Muscle: I'll Have You Know I've Beaten Both Warsman And Neptuneman But That Was Back When My Stomach Didnt Resemble A Taffy Pool!

SilverMillenuumFalcon.com The Realm For All Things Geek! Join Us Today!

#8479 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 07:26 AM

Chapter 167 up now! http://bookstore.yah.../shoshi-603890/

More exposition and it looks like Shogun now has the last of the dumbbells. I have no idea what's going to happened next, and what was Terrymans tears all about? Is he sad that Silverman will disappear?

Edited by Kanji, 24 April 2016 - 07:34 AM.

#8480 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 24 April 2016 - 07:30 AM

Beat me to it.

Also SILVERMAN WHAT DID YOU DO?!

#8481 bigladiesman

bigladiesman

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Interests:Many, but I consider myself to be the only guy in the world who admires two Atarus.

Posted 01 May 2016 - 05:52 PM

considering Neptuneman cheated in every fight he was in I'd say the "Perfect" code was a big hypocritical lie

Yep, I also think so.
Posted Image

Sóc molt fort i el meu nom és Musculator, menjo molta carn perquè m'agraaaaaadaaaaaa MOLT!!!

#8482 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 09:12 AM

http://bookstore.yah.../shoshi-607063/

Never before have I needed to know what is being said more than now. What is Psychoman saying? It seems him and The Man all ready knew it wasn't going to work.

Edited by Evil Lord Proteus, 08 May 2016 - 03:46 PM.

#8483 Kaworuden

Kaworuden

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 08 May 2016 - 01:42 PM

It may still need Gods approval. Or more blood, who knows.

Posted Image

#8484 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 07:31 AM

So is Ganman dead? How does Ganman die to a frigging Hurricane Mixer/Cross-Slam and Psychoman is still alive after what Silverman did to him?

#8485 Aelia

Aelia

Spess Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 10:17 AM

So is Ganman dead? How does Ganman die to a frigging Hurricane Mixer/Cross-Slam and Psychoman is still alive after what Silverman did to him?

Spoiler

#8486 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 09 May 2016 - 05:01 PM

Spoiler

Well it looks like something is happening to him, but it could be anything, and he is evidently still physicaly present. With all the focus Psychoman has been getting, I think it's high time they revealed just what his deal is and, if he actually has another identity, that he should reveal it to us. Still hoping for God of Intelligence so we can have some Fated Princes arc stuff.

#8487 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 07:42 AM

Well it looks like something is happening to him, but it could be anything, and he is evidently still physicaly present. With all the focus Psychoman has been getting, I think it's high time they revealed just what his deal is and, if he actually has another identity, that he should reveal it to us. Still hoping for God of Intelligence so we can have some Fated Princes arc stuff.

Well I read a google translation of this chapter yesterday and Psychoman says that the dial has been changed since a long time ago and will no longer cause all of the Origin to disappear (It seems him and Enma were the only ones who knew this truth). He goes on to say that instead just him alone will suffice.....and then something along the lines of those who break the perfect code.

So I don't know whether it was always only going to be Psychoman, or if he is implying that he's disappearing since he was defeated, but hadn't killed himself.

I guess this means we still have a showdown with Shogun, Silverman and Enma to take place, along with the inevitable battle between Nemesis and Suguru.

I'm glad of this twist, I was worried we were approaching end-game for a moment then!

#8488 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 07:45 AM

I just had to comment here and say that was the reason Neptuneman was denounced as a Perfect by Enma and had no authority to sign the treaty. Same goes for Neptune King, neither of them followed the "Perfect" code and therefore lost their title.

That's not to say however that Enma won't backtrack on his own law later on!

#8489 bigladiesman

bigladiesman

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 10:32 AM

I just had to comment here and say that was the reason Neptuneman was denounced as a Perfect by Enma and had no authority to sign the treaty. Same goes for Neptune King, neither of them followed the "Perfect" code and therefore lost their title.

That's not to say however that Enma won't backtrack on his own law later on!

Pretty sure Yudetamago are the first ones who do not believe in Perfects.

Posted Image

#8490 Aelia

Aelia

Spess Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 10 May 2016 - 02:10 PM

Pretty sure Yudetamago are the first ones who do not believe in Perfects.

I don't think the authors count...

Edited by Aelia, 10 May 2016 - 02:10 PM.

#8491 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts
  • Interests:Ultimate Muscle/Kinnikuman Nisei, Anime, Video Games, Hangin with my friends,

Posted 11 May 2016 - 04:42 PM

I agree with Aelia lol

Kid Muscle: No Way It Can't Be Is That You Dad? I Thought For Sure I'd Be Matched Up With Some Big Time Legend Like Warsman or Neptuneman I Can't Fight You Dad!

King Muscle: I'll Have You Know I've Beaten Both Warsman And Neptuneman But That Was Back When My Stomach Didnt Resemble A Taffy Pool!

#8492 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 08:28 AM

http://bookstore.yah.../shoshi-609449/

Aww, it looks like Silverman and Psychoman still considered each other best friends after all.

#8493 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 15 May 2016 - 11:01 AM

http://bookstore.yah.../shoshi-609449/

Aww, it looks like Silverman and Psychoman still considered each other best friends after all.

Damn!! Why did Silverman have to disappear!! He was so dope! I wanted to see him fight again!! Need a translation of this chapter!

#8494 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 04:08 AM

Damn!! Why did Silverman have to disappear!! He was so dope! I wanted to see him fight again!! Need a translation of this chapter!

I was expecting at least one more fight from him. I was hoping he'd be the one to take Nemesis down as well and cause him to abandon the unjust Perfect Code of ritual suicide after loss. I think Shogun would be the next best for that, though. The fight between Nemesis and Suguru is inevitable, but I want to see Nemesis get taken down a peg by someone undeniably stronger than him before Suguru gets his turn to fight him.

#8495 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 12:44 PM

I gotta ask has any backstory been revealed for Strong The Budo?(other then the fact he was friends with Akuma Shogun) is he in anyway connected to Neptune King?

#8496 Aelia

Aelia

Spess Wolf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 332 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 01:57 PM

I gotta ask has any backstory been revealed for Strong The Budo?(other then the fact he was friends with Akuma Shogun) is he in anyway connected to Neptune King?

He explains in the very second chapter of the revival that Neptune King was a misbehaving student.

Strong the Budo is

Spoiler

Edited by Aelia, 16 May 2016 - 02:00 PM.

#8497 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 16 May 2016 - 10:27 PM

Pretty much what Aelia said.

Strong was also known as the "Merciful God". Essentially he was one of the original 200 Chojin Gods who created Man and the Chojin. When the Chojin started making factions (Idol/Devil) and fighting among one another, the Gods decided to exterminate all Chojin using the Capillaria rays. The Merciful God (AKA The Man), disagreed and volunteered to leave his position as god and become a chojin in order to protect a handful of chojin (The Perfect Origin) and lead them. The other gods agreed and the rest as they say is history.

Although I still think that Strong has an ulterior motive, as he saw the potential in the Chojin and aimed to use their power to other throw the Gods. I can't imagine for a second someone as evil as Strong giving up a position of power for purely altruistic reasons!

Edited by Kanji, 16 May 2016 - 10:27 PM.

#8498 Evil Lord Proteus

Evil Lord Proteus

Akuma Chojin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1084 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 06:51 PM

I can't imagine for a second someone as evil as Strong giving up a position of power for purely altruistic reasons!

What makes you think he is Evil?

#8499 Kanji

Kanji

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 10:17 PM

What makes you think he is Evil?

I think anyone who believes it necessary and is capable of killing their own disciples for losing a battle evil. Even if it is for some twisted code, taking a life without remorse is inherently evil. That's why the Devil Chojin carry that name.

Although from my recollection, I can't recall whether Strong has actually 'Killed' anyone yet. The mountain brought it on himself, and the rest of the Perfects commit suicide or were killed by the Devils. Still, he appears to advocate these actions, and he did threaten Peak-a-boo.

#8500 Kingmuscle

Kingmuscle

Author of Samurai King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 17 May 2016 - 11:05 PM

ok great thanks for the info here's hoping we get a match that has Kinnikuman in it hopefully Kinnikuman vs Nemesis that would be an epic match especially if Nemesis is just as powerful if not more so than Super Pheonix

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com