#1 Mizzurawar

Mizzurawar

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 08:55 AM

Hey All,
I've been collecting muscle figures since the late 80s. I used to get a lot of alternate types down in Pike Place Market here in seattle.

It's time to part with them but I'm stuck. I've categorized them by figure but I don't know how best to price these.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

By the way, the flesh colored ones are either soft rubber or super hard plastic that say hong kong just fyi.

Sorry that some pics are rotated as they were fine on my phone.

Attached Files

#2 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5097 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 01 October 2017 - 02:24 PM

Whenever it is you do figure out a price for them... man would I love those four Ammonites.

#3 fuzzbuster

fuzzbuster

Yes

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 2303 posts

Posted 02 October 2017 - 06:37 AM

The pearlescent and colored figures you have, as well as some of the fleshies, appear to be Futureman figures, which were Kinkeshi bootlegs common to the west coast of north America.
You can find unopened packs for $5-10 apiece. Loose figures could go for a buck or two each if they are interesting colors or non-M.U.S.C.L.E. sculpts, while more common looking figures would not be worth more than 50 cents each to most collectors.

The figures you have that are marked HONG KONG are different examples of the types of bootlegs that were sold individually in vending machines. These are also quite common finds throughout the collecting world, and have not appreciated in price much since they were originally offered at 25 cents a pop.

#4 OneTallPonderosa

OneTallPonderosa

OCD Overlord

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Interests:MUSCLE, LEGO, MIMP, Ballpoint Pens, Insects, Coins, Books

Posted 09 October 2017 - 07:00 PM

I would take those sunshines off your hands if you decide to sell them! I do not have one like that pearly green one.

Check out my want list: http://www.littlerub...howtopic=269336

I am always looking for more Robin Mask #214, Sunshine, Announcer, Claw, and Parthenon - MUSCLE or KESHI of any type!

LETS MAKE A DEAL! :ph34r:

#5 RedMoaiMan

RedMoaiMan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Collecting M.U.S.C.L.E. figures, making unique ooak art dolls, and what ever else catches my interests/inspires my creativity.

Posted 10 October 2017 - 07:03 PM

I like that shiny bronze Daiyaman, between the pink and sandstone colored ones.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com