• Please log in to reply
117 replies to this topic

#101 MissMothra

MissMothra

[Moth] the [Machine]

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts
  • Interests:I like: Gazelleman, Buffaloman, Transformers, harlequins, Marvel comics, Joker, Watchmen, guro, music, drawing, hacky-sack, Nidoking, mechs in general, warm blankets, Coca Cola, AVP, Godzilla movies, Gamera movies, rendering artwork, cosplaying<br /><br />I hate: yaoi, Naruto, Kingdom Hearts, rap/hip-hop, Future Trunks, baked beans, Mudkips, Hanna Montana, Twilight, lots of other things..<br /><br />Got a problem? Too bad. Run along now.

Posted 01 September 2005 - 01:09 PM

I have ta admit, I gotta thing for the badboys too... Like how I like Plankton, Cell, AND Mars. But mostly Mars. XP

Here's my story that no one will care about...

I liked DBZ at the time, so my first crush on the wrestlers was Dik Dik, because the pale face reminded me of Cell. He was my favorite up until after the Poison Six Pack saga. I was so happy, like I won a million dollars after he won his first match. But, I figured he liked Kiki, just as Megan said. XD And I decided to search for who was the cutest of them all. The adjective "cute" wasn't the entire "fitting the bill" for the U.M. man of my dreams.

I thought back, thinking on WHY I liked Cell. He was single, a badboy, and good-looking.

Unfortunately, Mars fit the description real well. In fact, he resembles Cell because Mars takes techniques, but is BETTER than Cell since he IMPROVES them. So, basically, I dumped Cell and half the time, DBZ dun exist to me. XD
But I started RPGing with him in almost every saga, watched the re-runs, played the GC game, and did more fanfics and read more about him, and now, nothing can make me change my mind about him.

Which brings me to the conclusion:

If any anime comes out in America with cute bad-guys, watch me be all over them. XD
Posted Image

AND THE MAN IN THE BACK SAID EVERYONE ATTACK AND IT TURNED INTO A BALLROOM BLITZ!

#102 Brocken Jr._fangirl

Brocken Jr._fangirl

Pain in the Ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Interests:Kinnikuman, Kinnikiman Nisei, being a goofball. =3

Posted 01 September 2005 - 05:53 PM

I'll make sure to try and get to them before you do. :fop:

#103 xxJaegersDollxx

xxJaegersDollxx

Ya Tu Sabes <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts
  • Interests:Kinnikuman is my favorite anime of all time! (^^)v~

Posted 01 September 2005 - 07:13 PM

I'll be there before any of you!! :fop: j/k. :fop:

"If you continue fighting close matches without a complete KKD, Mantarto... you're probably going to die." ~Ataru Kinnikuman vol. 9

#104 HydrozoasGirl

HydrozoasGirl

Depressions my opression

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Let's see..I'm a fan girl of Ultimate Muscle's Generation EX's Hyrdozoa. umm..oh..<br><br>HI My name is Megan, my favorite color is clear, my favorite flavors water, my favorite smell is air, yeah! wiggaworm!<br><br>That was random..really..

Posted 02 September 2005 - 02:29 AM

We'll see about that!! *goes and sleeps on the ground to wat for them to come out* MAUAHAHAHA *Holds hydrozoa pic close*
HI My name is Megan, my favorite color is clear, my favorite flavors water, my favorite smell is air, yeah! wiggaworm!

#105 xxJaegersDollxx

xxJaegersDollxx

Ya Tu Sabes <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 02 September 2005 - 10:58 AM

haha :)

"If you continue fighting close matches without a complete KKD, Mantarto... you're probably going to die." ~Ataru Kinnikuman vol. 9

#106 HydrozoasGirl

HydrozoasGirl

Depressions my opression

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts
  • Interests:Let's see..I'm a fan girl of Ultimate Muscle's Generation EX's Hyrdozoa. umm..oh..<br><br>HI My name is Megan, my favorite color is clear, my favorite flavors water, my favorite smell is air, yeah! wiggaworm!<br><br>That was random..really..

Posted 02 September 2005 - 10:59 AM

yeah you know you love me *big grin*
HI My name is Megan, my favorite color is clear, my favorite flavors water, my favorite smell is air, yeah! wiggaworm!

#107 xxJaegersDollxx

xxJaegersDollxx

Ya Tu Sabes <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 02 September 2005 - 11:15 AM

*smiles back* :)

#108 JaegerandBrockenjrFan

JaegerandBrockenjrFan

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:I like Yaoi. I'm a great rper. If you want proof I can give you the site that has alot of rps on it. Crazy about hot anime guys.

Posted 03 September 2005 - 06:21 AM

HydrozoasGirl u remind me of my best friend. that's cool. she hasn't seen um. when i get the chance i'm getting it and making watch it. She missed out on a good show.

#109 xxJaegersDollxx

xxJaegersDollxx

Ya Tu Sabes <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 03 September 2005 - 04:02 PM

yes, everyone is missing out on a humorous show. but a lot of people that i know don't like it, never watched anime before in their lifetime or just never heard of UM. :)

#110 Matto

Matto

D:<

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 03 September 2005 - 06:03 PM

I miss UM alot, and there are hardly any fan fiction updates anymore (I for one am trying to get my infamous MOAKP fic up again, but I'm still trying to storyboard it) and the dub was good, and I normally hate dubs. *cough*minch'sdeathscene*cough*

I really like Terry Man, how he pretended to be Kinniku Great (which was Prince Kame-Hame) and helping Suguru win that "Tag-Team something" cup.

My memory sucks, but doesn't he seem less buff then his own son in the GCN game from Jeager Doll's anime sig? :)
Mantaro gasped as Kid pulled him closer, reaching for his mask.

#111 xxJaegersDollxx

xxJaegersDollxx

Ya Tu Sabes <3

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 03 September 2005 - 06:11 PM

yea, he does but he is still a tough wrestler from when they showed him in one of the episodes before the show went off. i cried when they stopped showing the show. :)

#112 JaegerandBrockenjrFan

JaegerandBrockenjrFan

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • Interests:I like Yaoi. I'm a great rper. If you want proof I can give you the site that has alot of rps on it. Crazy about hot anime guys.

Posted 04 September 2005 - 12:56 PM

well i have a um fanfic. but it's a crossover with mortal kombat.

#113 Brocken Jr._fangirl

Brocken Jr._fangirl

Pain in the Ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 04 September 2005 - 02:37 PM

Yeah, I think i read that one. Is it the one where Kitana is Kevin Mask's step-sister?
If it is, I got one thing to say:

Jeager got his butt kicked by a girl!!! :lol: :D :D

#114 JaegerandBrockenjrFan

JaegerandBrockenjrFan

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 04 September 2005 - 02:40 PM

yes it is. i need to update. I know i had to do it. but thing will get how can i saw it ...I don't if there a word for it.

Edited by JaegerandBrockenjrFan, 04 September 2005 - 02:51 PM.

#115 Brocken Jr._fangirl

Brocken Jr._fangirl

Pain in the Ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 10:56 AM

Sindel with Robin Mask..that's disturbing. :) Considering she's one of my fav. and she's over a THOUSAND YEARS OLD!!! :cheeks:

I don't mean to be rude, but..what's with all the typos? I can barely understand what you're trying to write JeagerandBrockenjrFan. :angry:

#116 JaegerandBrockenjrFan

JaegerandBrockenjrFan

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 11:34 AM

sorry. I'll fix when i can. but sindel and Robin i don't know why but i just did. remmber this is more about Jaeger/Kitana, Sonya/Kevin, Li mei/Terry, Checkmate/Jade. That what it's most about. Those people in love. and for some odd reason I had to put sonya and Kevin together. maybe because they are both bad asses. Remember in this story sindel is not thousand years old. This is in um world. Something remain the same from mk. Kitana is the same age as Jaeger.

Edited by JaegerandBrockenjrFan, 05 September 2005 - 11:36 AM.

#117 Matto

Matto

D:<

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1849 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 03:19 PM

All your talks about Jade is making me write a one-shot. Look for it, it'll come up soon.

Back on topic, Terry the Kid should've been proud of his father, after all he could still be the rude *ssh*ole he was before Kinnikuman met him. :cheeks:
Mantaro gasped as Kid pulled him closer, reaching for his mask.

#118 Brocken Jr._fangirl

Brocken Jr._fangirl

Pain in the Ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 05:30 PM

[Back on topic, Terry the Kid should've been proud of his father, after all he could still be the rude *ssh*ole he was before Kinnikuman met him. :) ]

Agreed. :cheeks:

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com