#26 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 22 October 2009 - 06:35 PM

Yo, YWrathi,

check this topic for a little rule-of-thumb on signatures: http://www.littlerub...showtopic=28571
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#27 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 23 October 2009 - 06:22 AM

Yo, YWrathi,

check this topic for a little rule-of-thumb on signatures: http://www.littlerub...showtopic=28571

Yes, his is borderline to big. But it is not obsencely big either. Iwrathi would you might bringing it down just a bit? Thanks!

sborders

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#28 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 10:09 AM

Always look at it when you post a one-line post. Always.
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

#29 lwrathi

lwrathi

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 04:39 PM

Anyone wanna play?
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#30 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 23 October 2009 - 05:02 PM

Anyone wanna play?

Not today my wife just got her wisdom teeth out. I will be wrangling the kids for awhile. I might be able to get some games in tomorrow.

sborders

I will never quit.

#31 lwrathi

lwrathi

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 06:26 PM

Oh, you guys are in for it, I'm combining my rush red and white with green.

#32 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 06:33 PM

Oh, you guys are in for it, I'm combining my rush red and white with green.

Oh you think so huh? I still might be able to play a couple games tomorrow. I will let you know later on in the day. I can't wait for you to face my Total Control Deck. :lol:

I will never quit.

#33 lwrathi

lwrathi

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 31 October 2009 - 05:22 PM

WOOO Price of Thralls in my first shards of Alara pack!

#34 lwrathi

lwrathi

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 07:29 PM

Hey guys, my camera broke, :D

But the thing is (Don't ask how) but my high school friends saw me playing my last game with soup and they liked it.

We went out and got some cards for them to play.

So I'm gonna be playing with them until my camera gets fixed. Thanks guys.

#35 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 10:09 AM

Good games last night! Unfortunately the cards were not working as well as he wanted last night. I won 3-0. Sorry Soups! I can't wait to go again. The funny thing is we are starting to learn how each other plays. So we have to keep coming up with new tactics when we play. :( I have to constantly keep mana open just in case he plays his Intruder Alarm.

I will never quit.

#36 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts
  • Interests:Not Telling

Posted 14 November 2009 - 10:24 AM

So we have to keep coming up with new tactics when we play. :thanks:

Yeah, the tactic I need to learn is called "shuffling." :(
Posted Image

#37 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 07:40 PM

So we have to keep coming up with new tactics when we play. :D

Yeah, the tactic I need to learn is called "shuffling." :p

Well at least I know your not stacking the decks. :) :p

I will never quit.

#38 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 07:56 PM

Twenty-seven riffle shuffles is about as close to random as a human can get within a reasonable amount of time.

#39 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 05:09 AM

My problem is that I always tweak and re-build my decks into between playing sessions. So when I play, I either gets clumps of 3-4 of the same card and/or never get cards I need because they're clumped together at the bottom. I either need to 1) go a few play sessions without breaking the deck down, or 2) seriously take more time shuffling.
Posted Image

#40 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 06:22 AM

If the deck is stacked (i.e. in an order that is not random), I'd say go with about 70 riffle shuffles, or a series of ten riffles, one six-pile, ten riffles, a four-pile, and about twenty more riffles to get it to a random state, then 27 riffle shuffles.

#41 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 07:40 AM

^_^

I was doing two 5-pile shuffles. No wonder I'm having so many problems!
Posted Image

#42 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 15 November 2009 - 09:16 AM

^_^

When I brake it down I usually make two rows of 7 or 8 cards. Then I start to randimize my cards. Put a land on the far left corner, then a creature card on the far right. Just really mix them up. Then I shuffle them. That usually does the trick.

I will never quit.

#43 dankingery

dankingery

hey beardo, vote quimby!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3996 posts
  • Interests:fishing, muslces, kinkeshi, plasmaverse, fishing, starriors, blackstar, sd gundam gashapon and keshi, all things toy related really. i also like fishing.

just getting into knife making.

blade of the immortal is my master.

videogames.

shooting.

Posted 15 November 2009 - 12:00 PM

^_^

maybe i'm just misinterpreting what you're saying here, but how many damn cards are you playing with? isn't 50 considered a good size for standard play?

if i encounter the demons in hell, i will kill them all..

vi veri veniversum vivus vici.

#44 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5097 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 16 November 2009 - 01:12 PM

Sixty is the standard and minimum deck size. All this shuffling talk is worthless to me, can't shuffle properly to save my life.

#45 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 03:57 PM

If I was ever face-to-face with ya'll shuffle-skillless SOBs, I'd grab your cards and furiously...

teach your ass how to shuffle properly. You can shuffle a hundred times in three minutes when you've got the technique down, and it isn't that hard.

#46 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 04:02 PM

If I was ever face-to-face with ya'll, I'd grab your cards and furiously... teach your ass how to shuffle properly.

Thanks for the offer, but I'd rather learn to shuffle with my hands first. :huh:
Posted Image

#47 Scumdogg

Scumdogg

Aspiring Bigman/Handshake Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2414 posts
  • Interests:toys, comics, heavy lifting, cooking, art, tattoos, getting into adventures, growing a beard then shaving it off then growing it back just to mess with people who can't

Posted 17 November 2009 - 06:36 PM

If I was ever face-to-face with ya'll, I'd grab your cards and furiously... teach your ass how to shuffle properly.

Thanks for the offer, but I'd rather learn to shuffle with my hands first. :wacko:

Clearly The Orgg was the reason those deck protector sleeves were invented.
Shove my words down your eye-holes!
A Nerd Occurrence
The Bloodsprayer

#48 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5097 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 22 November 2009 - 07:50 PM

So, two awesome things happened - it seems that my parents have been hanging onto an unused and forgotten webcam, and I bought the sweet as heck Premium Deck Series: Slivers from Wal-Mart the other day.

Will tinker around with things, since I don't know the number of megapixels and such, but things are looking up!

#49 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 09:03 PM

So, two awesome things happened - it seems that my parents have been hanging onto an unused and forgotten webcam, and I bought the sweet as heck Premium Deck Series: Slivers from Wal-Mart the other day.

Will tinker around with things, since I don't know the number of megapixels and such, but things are looking up!

awesome!!! Let me know when you get it set up. Hopefully it works and we can play.

I will never quit.

#50 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 12:35 PM

Nice! And I've seen that Sliver deck... pretty nasty looking!

Let us know when you're all systems go. :M:

Edited by Soupie, 23 November 2009 - 12:35 PM.

Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com