• Recent Topics
Collapse
Expand Collapse
Photo

LRG 6th Secret Santa 2012 - What'd you get?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 20772 posts
Here is the list.

Gifter got Giftee
ComradeCuttlefish got Blackrabbit
TOPHER got Jackson
DarrylWestley got ironoak
salazar4id got Merovingian
Blackrabbit got TOPHER
TheRiddler got Ridureyu
Strontium Dog got Clawfreak
l.designs got koppenschevelle
89cpe got Strontium Dog
Ridureyu got Liz Sherman
Jackson got ironmask
Clawfreak got walker13.1
eightystoynut got Ericnilla
ironoak got ComradeCuttlefish
koppenschevelle got bizrebellion
Liz Sherman got TheRiddler
Ericnilla got 89cpe
Merovingian got l.designs
walker13.1 got eightystoynut
bizrebellion got salazar4id
ironmask got DarrylWestley

If for some reason you haven't gotten yours yet, please contact your matchup and see what is going on.

The AKIA and KinnikuMuscle Wrestling / Get your own LittleRubberGuys.com Swag! (shirts, hats and more!!)

You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it." - The late Dr. Adrian Rogers , 1931 to 2005

When I say liberty I do not simply mean what is referred to as "free enterprise." I mean liberty of the individual to think his own thoughts and live his own life as he desires to think and to live; the liberty of the family to decide how they wish to live, what they want to eat for breakfast and for dinner, and how they wish to spend their time; liberty of a man to develop his ideas and get other people to teach those ideas, if he can convince them that they have some value to the world; liberty of every local community to decide how its children shall be educated, how its local services shall be run, and who its local leaders shall be; liberty of a man to choose his own occupation; and liberty of a man to run his own business as he thinks it ought to be run, as long as he does not interfere with the right of other people to do the same thing. - Robert A. Taft

imperfecz

imperfecz

10-08-14

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3709 posts
  • Interests:stuff n stuff

Starting to look like my secret santa was a Grinch this year. :(

Posted Image

Stuff happens... but you got my word you got an awesome secret santa. Might be coming in from overseas so I'm guessing customs hold up or shipped late. He's a great guy though as I had him last year.

Strontium Dog

Strontium Dog

British Heathen

• LRG Council
  • 3326 posts
Mine arrived today, and let me first say that the awesomeness of what I got more than made up for the lateness.

Attached File  santa2013.JPG   110.54K   33 downloads

Honestly I was overwhelmed when I opened this, I am a very lucky boy this year. I particularly love the custom Sunshine in a pool of blood with some poor unfortunate being fed through his chest :lol:

Thank you Ryan!

Edited by Strontium Dog, 05 January 2013 - 08:05 PM.

Stuff I'm desperately trying to sell: Gormiti * Miscellaneous
Stuff I really need: HERE
Stuff I collect: Gormiti

Get your own easy-to-use M.U.S.C.L.E. or MIMP Series 1/2 checklists!

imperfecz

imperfecz

10-08-14

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3709 posts
Hahhaa looks like I indirectly got you a gift again this year... ok participated I guess. That Sunshine I made for Battlechaser a while ago... he sold those a bit ago... looks like they are still cycling the community :)

Glad this one made it to a good home!

Strontium Dog

Strontium Dog

British Heathen

• LRG Council
  • 3326 posts

Hahhaa looks like I indirectly got you a gift again this year... ok participated I guess. That Sunshine I made for Battlechaser a while ago... he sold those a bit ago... looks like they are still cycling the community :)

Glad this one made it to a good home!

I did notice that there was one of your Mr Lobo keshi in there too, and I think the two painted MIMP must be done by you; if not then someone else has an almost identical style!

It is quite funny though, you were my Secret Santa the first two years I participated, I feel like a bit of a cheat to be honest as I now have a large l.designs collection without ever having bought anything from you :sweat:

Stuff I'm desperately trying to sell: Gormiti * Miscellaneous
Stuff I really need: HERE
Stuff I collect: Gormiti

Get your own easy-to-use M.U.S.C.L.E. or MIMP Series 1/2 checklists!

imperfecz

imperfecz

10-08-14

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3709 posts

I did notice that there was one of your Mr Lobo keshi in there too, and I think the two painted MIMP must be done by you; if not then someone else has an almost identical style!

It is quite funny though, you were my Secret Santa the first two years I participated, I feel like a bit of a cheat to be honest as I now have a large l.designs collection without ever having bought anything from you :sweat:

Nope.. those ones aren't mine...
Heck I'm just glad you actually like 'em :) So no worries at all if you've bought or not. I'm really happy that the zombie Sunshines are still circulating around the community.

Alright.... here's what I did with part of my Secret Santa gift!

Attached File  JunkBot1k.jpg   591.31K   9 downloads

Merovingian

Merovingian

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 720 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E. & NKE 6.0 Mutants

Starting to look...

Got these in the mail the other day, postmarked the day I made the above post... made me smile :)

No idea what these are, Street Fighter Keshi?

Posted Image

Attached Files

~ Merovingian ~
http://www.littlerubberguys.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=30320&view=findpost&p=264442

Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Keshi Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7388 posts
  • Interests:Customs and Collecting
US boots of the Japanese Keshi.

I love them, and have a set as well. :)

blog.jpgstore.jpg

89cpe

89cpe

sweep the leg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1486 posts
  • Interests:toys, video games, tattooing, guitars, cars, guns, kinkeshi, muscle, romando, any old skateboard toys, mad ball weird ball ect ect . germs, spinjas, everything!
Yea sorry about the lateness sd. I was ripping my hair out trying to figure out something good for you because you have a lot of stuff. Plus you hooked me up big time last year so I was doing my best to come up with something pleasing. I figured the custom and painted stuff would be great. The black muscle are for painting. I figured I'd try to get you into painting them or just trade fodder and then I picked random stuff hoping you'd like it. Seems like you enjoyed the stuff so I'm happy!

Luke I have the other sunshines you made and I like them a lot so I figured I'd share one with sd

I should post my secret Santa stuff ..... Well what I can of it hahahaha.... Eric hooked it up big time for me!
Smart Egg
Posted Image