How to play:
1) Post image of your homemade Muscle Totem. A Muscle Totem is a structure consisting of Muscles, where they are stacked on top of each other.
2) Muscle Totems fall into two categories- Category A and Category B. When building a Category A Muscle Totem, you may only make use of balance, and you may not "link" muscles using the clamping forces of the armpits or other unspoken areas, and you may not "suspend" muscles from each others appendages like barrel of monkeys; this is basically a balancing act. When building a Category B Muscle Totem, you MAY make use of any means necessary to link, suspend, wedge, or otherwise attach muscles to one another (for example, embedding the point of the top into the hole in the hole-head guy would be acceptible)
3) Use of any form of adhesive such as pine tar, saliva, or texturizers such as emory boards (permanent or temporary) is strictly prohibited. Steroids are also prohibited on the part of the builder and the muscle.
Real muscles will be optionally awarded (if admin permits) to the winners of the following categories:
1) Tallest Category A Totem with only one muscle as a base
2) Tallest Category A Totem with multiple muscles as a base
3) Most muscles supported by one muscle as a base (Category A or B
4) Most creative Category A Totem
5) Most creative Category B Totem
5) Tallest Category B Totem with only one muscle as a base
6) Tallest Category B Totem with multiple muscles as a base
7) Best try that didn't really work out.
I have attached a photo that will give you an idea.
IMG_3261.JPG 276.68K 73 downloads
Edited by mailman, 31 December 2012 - 05:58 PM.