• Recent Topics
Collapse
Expand Collapse
Photo

This is something I've never seen in any of the archives...

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

smbeatty

smbeatty

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
http://www.ebay.com/...=item2c6c6b46bb

May want to add this to the "Guides" website...

Strontium Dog

Strontium Dog

British Heathen

• LRG Council
  • 3585 posts
http://www.littlerub...showtopic=32210

Stuff I'm selling: Gormiti * Miscellaneous (MIMP, FOA etc)
Stuff I really need: HERE
Stuff I collect: Gormiti

Get your own easy-to-use M.U.S.C.L.E. or MIMP Series 1/2 checklists!

Skullcruncher

Skullcruncher

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Battle-Beasts-Laser-Beasts-Vinyl-Play-Mat-Complete-in-Bag-with-Header-36x24-/190797530811?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item2c6c6b46bb

I have this but am missing the Cardboard Cutouts - guess thats why I paid only $20 duh. It is a cool piece, there is some older threads on this board including translations from White Leo.

Skullcruncher

Skullcruncher

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts

http://www.littlerubberguys.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=32210

You're too fast for me!

Toxoviper

Toxoviper

Toy Addict

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1338 posts

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Battle-Beasts-Laser-Beasts-Vinyl-Play-Mat-Complete-in-Bag-with-Header-36x24-/190797530811?pt=US_Action_Figures&hash=item2c6c6b46bb

For $300 you may want to add it to your collection. :D

I'll add it to the archive for you when I get a chance.

smbeatty

smbeatty

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

For $300 you may want to add it to your collection. :D

I'll add it to the archive for you when I get a chance.

That's pretty cool but not $300 cool.

jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 21327 posts
Here you go.

Attached File  hugemap-bb.jpg   3.27MB   43 downloads

3mb

The AKIA and KinnikuMuscle Wrestling / Get your own LittleRubberGuys.com Swag! (shirts, hats and more!!)

You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it." - The late Dr. Adrian Rogers , 1931 to 2005

When I say liberty I do not simply mean what is referred to as "free enterprise." I mean liberty of the individual to think his own thoughts and live his own life as he desires to think and to live; the liberty of the family to decide how they wish to live, what they want to eat for breakfast and for dinner, and how they wish to spend their time; liberty of a man to develop his ideas and get other people to teach those ideas, if he can convince them that they have some value to the world; liberty of every local community to decide how its children shall be educated, how its local services shall be run, and who its local leaders shall be; liberty of a man to choose his own occupation; and liberty of a man to run his own business as he thinks it ought to be run, as long as he does not interfere with the right of other people to do the same thing. - Robert A. Taft

Strontium Dog

Strontium Dog

British Heathen

• LRG Council
  • 3585 posts

You're too fast for me!

Hey, I just think it's cool that there's two of us who can use the search function ;)

Stuff I'm selling: Gormiti * Miscellaneous (MIMP, FOA etc)
Stuff I really need: HERE
Stuff I collect: Gormiti

Get your own easy-to-use M.U.S.C.L.E. or MIMP Series 1/2 checklists!

smbeatty

smbeatty

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Hey, I just think it's cool that there's two of us who can use the search function ;)

I'm new, gimme a break.

bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 2279 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Digital Media, Travel, Philosophy, Tolkien, and LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Here you go.

Attached File  hugemap-bb.jpg   3.27MB   43 downloads

3mb

this guy! :banana:

Banners_Want.png Banners_Sale-Trade.png

The only difference between a hoarder and a collector is organization.

bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 2279 posts
  • Interests:Photography, Digital Media, Travel, Philosophy, Tolkien, and LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ
Also, "This is the mountain where the Dynamic Treasure of wood is seemingly hidden. There is one person who lived and returned..." would make an awesome pick-up line.

Banners_Want.png Banners_Sale-Trade.png

The only difference between a hoarder and a collector is organization.

Coelocanth

Coelocanth

mega mega white thing

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 507 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts
It's sad that the map is clearly just some generic map they had (probably unused from some other line) that they just tacked pre-existing BB images onto.

635270639464638746.gif

PortfolioMTG Trades • 

jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 21327 posts

It's sad that the map is clearly just some generic map they had (probably unused from some other line) that they just tacked pre-existing BB images onto.

Maybe, maybe not. The BB images look like they were originally part of the drawings.

The only add on I see is the translated parts that SBorders 'shopped onto the scan.

The AKIA and KinnikuMuscle Wrestling / Get your own LittleRubberGuys.com Swag! (shirts, hats and more!!)

You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it." - The late Dr. Adrian Rogers , 1931 to 2005

When I say liberty I do not simply mean what is referred to as "free enterprise." I mean liberty of the individual to think his own thoughts and live his own life as he desires to think and to live; the liberty of the family to decide how they wish to live, what they want to eat for breakfast and for dinner, and how they wish to spend their time; liberty of a man to develop his ideas and get other people to teach those ideas, if he can convince them that they have some value to the world; liberty of every local community to decide how its children shall be educated, how its local services shall be run, and who its local leaders shall be; liberty of a man to choose his own occupation; and liberty of a man to run his own business as he thinks it ought to be run, as long as he does not interfere with the right of other people to do the same thing. - Robert A. Taft