URS's Stuff

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 29 September 2007 - 12:24 PM

Well, I guess this is the best place to post these. Feel free to Post your little Hearts out! If you have a problem with others comments then don't look at my collection.

STREET FIGHTER II Turbo Keshis

Well I said I'd post pics, so here they are. I'm very happy with these fellas! ^_^
I put a Rikishiman in with em so you can get the scale. Sorry if the lighting is a bit off.

Here they are in their Capsules

Posted Image

Here they are in a line up. From Left to right we have Guile, Chun-Li, Dhalsim x 2, Blanka x 3, E. Honda, and Master Vega/Bison x 2. As of the moment I know they at least come in 4 colors, Brown, Flesh, Green, and Yellow. There are 4 more Characters in the set that I don't have, Vega, Balrog, Ken, and Ryu. The Booklets say these guys are PART 2, but I don't think the PART 1 set are the same style, and may be the Super Deformed Version, or the Smaller figures.

Posted Image

Here is a Closer up Group shot with Rikishi man leading the way. The Details are great, and the accessories add a better 3 dimensional feel to them! These aren't made of your normal Keshi rubber, so that may turn off some Keshi collectors. They are a highly flexible Plastic that sort of mimics Keshi rubber. They don't have that eraser feel to them.

Posted Image

Here is Chun-Li and E. Honda undressed!! That's right! Their Accessories and clothing come off! When I first found them i thought the pieces were made of Plastic! But NO!! They are made of a Painted Tin Type metal! which adds a nice heft to the figures, but the extra weight doesn't hurt them at all, and they stand very well! My Favorite would have to be Dhalsim because his skull necklace and arm bands, just kick arse. My least favorite is Bison, cause his suit covers his entire body just about, and is just painted white.

Posted Image

By far these fellas are the highlight of my Miniatures collection as far as muscles and Keshi's go! They have Capcom stamped on their backs. If anyone has any of these do let me know! Cause I would like to get each of them in every color.

Here's a scan of the Booklet that came with them.

Posted Image

SOTA STREET FIGHTER FIGURES FROM ROUNDS 1, 2, 3, 4

Posted Image

And Some Pics That Truly Tell You Why I Love This Line! :)

HEY THIS AIN'T NO STREET!!!
Posted Image

Evil ON Evil!!!
Posted Image

Cammy Gives Balrog The Boot!!!
Posted Image

This Fist Is Actual Size!!!
Posted Image

Battle Of The Brutes!!!
Posted Image

Ballsy Brothers!!!
Posted Image

Adon Shows Long His Leg!!!
Posted Image

Oriental Introduction!!!
Posted Image

This Foot To Face Style Is All Balance!!!
Posted Image

Who Hasn't Been In This Scenario?!!
Posted Image

The Dan Drop!!!
Posted Image

Ken's About to Master Vega!!!
Posted Image

Still All Balance!!!
Posted Image

Lonely ChunLi!!! :(
Posted Image

Ran out of Fighters for Chunny Babe. Oh well, When Rev-1 comes out she can beat on R. Mika. :p I had a blast posing these guys in fight scenarios, and to be honest I thought some of the more extreme poses I had thought of were too good to be true, but I managed to pull out some wicked balancing acts! Remy and Sakura were just how I wanted them, and I was stoked that it worked. They are standing on their own like that too. :D

MY FIRST YAHOO AUCTION JAPAN HAUL!!!!

First we will start off with the best part! :)

DOUBLE SIZED DEKAKESHI!!! Rikishiman is in there for comparison.

Posted Image

Neptune Man

Posted Image

Ashuraman

Posted Image

Kinnikuman

Posted Image

Sunshine

Posted Image

Big Budoh

Posted Image

Allegedly they should be 8" inches tall, but they aren't they are only a little over 6" inches. But that doesn't take away from their overall cool factor, and weight! Awesome figures, and these are almost perfect! My least favorite is Ashuraman, and it's a tie between Sunshine and Neptune man as #1!

Dekakeshi Sized Gundams!!! Again with Rikishiman.

Posted Image

Blue Front

Posted Image

Green Front

Posted Image

Blue Back

Posted Image

Green Back

Posted Image

Okay these guys are just awesome! Kinkeshi in their finest! About 2/3rds the size of the big boys, they have great colors, and removable parts! Very detailed! These guys are complete too. My second favorites out of the group!

FIST OF THE NORTH STAR!!!!

DekaKeshi's! Violence Box set of 10 figs

Posted Image

Didn't take more pics, cause I was sorely disappointed with them. They were all covered in some gooey stuff that apparently stained half of them. :( So 5 are near mint and the other 5 are stained, which really sucks. About the same size as the Gundams. Fortunately most of the stains are on their backs. Still cool figures though!

Standard size and Color FOTNS

Posted Image

I've always liked these figs, and am happy to have gotten them. Sadly these were in the same lot as the Dekakeshis and so they were also covered in Goo. Fortunately only 3 of them were stained.

Secondary Standard FOTNS

Posted Image

Nothing wrong with these guys. This was a secondary series that was released aside from the above standards.

SD FOTNS FIGURES!!!

Posted Image

My Favorites of the FOTNS figs I got! Highly detailed, and very cool! They are about 2/3rds the size of the Standards! I have some extras available for trade.

DRAGONBALL DEKAKESHI SET!!!

Posted Image

Very Cool Figure set!!! Came with seven super Dragon Balls, and some cards! Sadly it only came with the tray. Master Roshi is my favorite. They are slightly shorter than the above dekakeshis.

KINTAMAN!!!

Kintaman Team!

Posted Image

KintaCloseup!

Posted Image

This was an awesome little set of Keshis! Great Designs and Great Characters! :) Kintaman was a parody baby hero of Ultraman, and the manga series featured many other parodies of Mecha series and Kaiju series, like Gundam, and many others! Really fun series! I have a few extras available for trade. ;)

SD SAILOR MOON!!!

Posted Image

Molly!

Posted Image

Okay, so what, I like sailor moon. Big Deal......Anyways, I saw these and couldn't pass them up! They are all in little wrappers that the seller was kind enough to put them in. They are SD figures with clothing accessories that you can remove, just like my Street Fighters. I'm still in the process of dressing them up. They look better that way. They come with little dresses, gloves, and boots. I have the whole set, but their clothes come in different colors. All of their clothes are slightly different as well, although at a glance they look the same! Very cool Figures! :p I'll post the finished products after I'm done putting them together.

Edited by Universal Ruler Supreme, 10 November 2007 - 02:32 PM.

Posted Image

#2 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 10 November 2007 - 07:39 PM

Upsdated. ;p

Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com