12 replies to this topic

#1 spacefrog

spacefrog

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 12:05 AM

So I found some Ugglys pet shop here in Australia.
These are officially taking over from trash pack as the collectable boys toy from moose.
Attached File  DSC_0403.JPG   75.45K   29 downloads

These things are pretty rad. They are about 3-4 cms high, so I guess thats 1.5 inches?
pretty cool size, quite a solid rubber much more so than the trash pack. Slightly more firm than MIMP, if not the same (few of you might be happy about that lol)
There are the ultra rare ones you can get. They are sticky and more rubbery.
I bought two 8 packs, you can see 6 of the figures in the pack and 2 are hidden. Pretty handy as I got a bunch of my favourite sculpts right off the bat.
In these I also got some poo which is great. No golden poo though!
Attached File  DSC_0407.JPG   71.05K   33 downloads
Also come blind in dog food cans of 2 I also got a gross home which has my fishy, the house farts and stuff. It's rad.

The detail is great on these, hopefully some of my photos show this.
Attached File  DSC_0409.JPG   64.07K   20 downloadsAttached File  DSC_0412.JPG   64.28K   17 downloads

I think these things are cool, but it might be hard to buy more after my first indulge as I got most of my favourite sculpts already and have no interest in the chase figures, except for maybe the toad.
What do you guys think? 

http://www.theugglys.com/ for reference
Attached File  DSC_0414.JPG   136.75K   10 downloads

#2 Screamer

Screamer

Ping Pong Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 619 posts
  • Interests:MUSCLE #136, TMNT Sidekicks, GB Companion Ghosts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 12:25 AM

I was under the impression that they all come with a "poo" or some sort of accessory. Is this not the case or did you just exclude them from the photo? Maybe only 1 per 8 pack? According to their websites' checklist there are 12 different kinds of poo and there is no mention to the rarity of the metallic brown or metallic gold poo. Also on the checklist it shows your yellow poo should be metallic brown. I saw the metallic gold and it was actually metallic, looking to be dipped in gold. Interesting... I'd like to get some if they actually shimmer like the teaser video showed

Edited by ScreaminMeemie, 07 March 2015 - 12:47 AM.

#3 spacefrog

spacefrog

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 12:41 AM

I was under the impression that they all come with a "poo" or some sort of accessory. Is this not the case or did you just exclude them from the photo? Maybe only 1 per 8 pack? According to their websites' checklist there are 12 different kinds of poo in 6 colors... so 72 poops. Thats a lot of poop. There is no mention to the rarity of the metallic brown or metallic gold poo

Yea 2 poos in the first and second image, green and yellow. One looks like it has been stepped in lol. Yea 1 poo per 8 pack is all I got

#4 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
  • Interests:Creepers, chompies, iszs, zombies, trashies, tikis, minions, mordles, murlocs, mushroomies, skeletons, ghosts, gremlins, goblins, gargoyles, demons, devils, dryads, plant mutants, bug mutants, fish mutants, creatures with one eye, creatures with more than two eyes, other monsters, muties, and meanies. Stormtroopers, Jawas, Toy Story aliens, Hulk, Groot, Gilman, Gormiti, Cthulhu, Swamp Thing, Toxie, Treebeard, Muckman.
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Beetlejuice and Ghostbusters minis!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 07 March 2015 - 04:24 AM

There has been a discussion of these here, on this thread:

http://www.littlerub...opic=222254&hl=

What store did you find these at?

What is the price structure?

What is the status of Mutant Mania in Australia?

#5 Draznar

Draznar

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5060 posts
  • Interests:Battle Tribes, Boba Fett and an odd mish-mash of everything else

Posted 07 March 2015 - 04:30 AM

12 different kinds of shit?

I'm. effing. Sold.
<p><a href='http://www.littlerub...0&st=0&p=640656'><span style="color:rgb(255,0,0);">Check out my collection!</span></a></p>
<p> </p>
<p><a href='https://www.instagra...heloveofplastic'><span style="color:#990000;">Follow me on Instagram!</span></a></p>
<p>

#6 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
  • Interests:Creepers, chompies, iszs, zombies, trashies, tikis, minions, mordles, murlocs, mushroomies, skeletons, ghosts, gremlins, goblins, gargoyles, demons, devils, dryads, plant mutants, bug mutants, fish mutants, creatures with one eye, creatures with more than two eyes, other monsters, muties, and meanies. Stormtroopers, Jawas, Toy Story aliens, Hulk, Groot, Gilman, Gormiti, Cthulhu, Swamp Thing, Toxie, Treebeard, Muckman.
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 07 March 2015 - 04:51 AM

I'm. effing. Sold.

Meet me at the KenTacoHut and I'll show you 12 different kinds of shit.

Attached Files

#7 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10723 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 08:04 AM

I like that they are made out of a firmer material. Now, are they all static, or are they articulated at all?

#8 redjarojam

redjarojam

Taco Beast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 917 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 09:03 PM

The crab and the green poop! Yesssss I want some of there bad haha.

there better be a corn encrusted poop!

#9 Screamer

Screamer

Ping Pong Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 619 posts
  • Interests:MUSCLE #136, TMNT Sidekicks, GB Companion Ghosts

Posted 08 March 2015 - 12:57 AM

From the video it looks like there might be 12 different kinds in 6 different colors... so 72 different turds. Now that is a lot of shit

#10 spacefrog

spacefrog

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts

Posted 09 March 2015 - 03:15 PM

I like that they are made out of a firmer material. Now, are they all static, or are they articulated at all?

No articulation, just solid sculpts

#11 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 17 April 2015 - 05:18 PM

American Dad S5E9 made me think of you guys and your love of golden poop.

Attached Files

Edited by steverotters, 17 April 2015 - 05:19 PM.

#12 Acidonia

Acidonia

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 11:16 AM

Well these have hit the UK already though only see them in Asda so far. They came out just a few weeks after mutant mania which came out a few week before trash pack series 7. Though these are distributed by Character toys not the Flair who bring the Trash pack and Mutant mania to UK.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#13 Picsou

Picsou

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 77 posts
  • Interests:Mutant Mania

Posted 22 April 2015 - 05:57 PM

I regret they are not smaller packs (like Mutant Mania has).

I do not collect them but they definitly replace the trash packs in Australia, wish I actually did prefer.

The status of MM in Australia for Toysrus store is pretty good at the moment and they do not have sales on them. The other stores do not have much stocks of them unfortunatly, I still do not know if they completly stopped selling them or if they are just waiting for they new stock to come in.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com