Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Halloween 2015 toy, figure, etc sightings...

halloween

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#26 iwao

iwao

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1481 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 07:46 PM

Not a store sighting, but probably not deserving of its own thread on LRG. Spotted this 5" vinyl Critter on Amok Time site for $19.99 with free shipping.

http://www.amoktime....rs-vinyl-figure

dsc_0004_3_.jpg

#27 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
  • Interests:Creepers, chompies, iszs, zombies, trashies, tikis, minions, mordles, murlocs, mushroomies, skeletons, ghosts, gremlins, goblins, gargoyles, demons, devils, dryads, plant mutants, bug mutants, fish mutants, creatures with one eye, creatures with more than two eyes, other monsters, muties, and meanies. Stormtroopers, Jawas, Toy Story aliens, Hulk, Groot, Gilman, Gormiti, Cthulhu, Swamp Thing, Toxie, Treebeard, Muckman.
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Beetlejuice and Ghostbusters minis!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 22 September 2015 - 07:50 PM

I've noticed the skeleton spider, rat, and raven at a bunch of different places now.  I have only seen this skeleton piranha at Target though -- and no, it is not the $25 singing version like Big Mouth Billy Bass -- this one is only $5. 

Attached Files

#28 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 25 September 2015 - 11:57 AM

Target has little bags of mono "3-D erasers" (Diener-esque) in the Halloween discount bins near the front of the store. I saw Skulls and Spiders at my store; $1 for 6. 

Edited by bachamn, 25 September 2015 - 11:58 AM.

#29 BattyAboutToys

BattyAboutToys

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 12:21 PM

Target has little bags of mono "3-D erasers" (Diener-esque) in the Halloween discount bins near the front of the store. I saw Skulls and Spiders at my store; $1 for 6. 

I found these at Target for $1. One of the bats wings were broken though (shown here). The other bat I put in my bat jar.

2cs6zdi.jpg

#30 fkro6784

fkro6784

Little Weirdos

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2050 posts
  • Interests:MIMP, Neclos Fortress, GPK, '80s fantasy toys, all kinds of monster-themed little rubber guys.

Posted 25 September 2015 - 12:23 PM

EDIT: BattyAboutToys posted about some of these above while I was writing my response!

I saw these the other day when I was at Target. In addition to the Skulls and Spiders, there's also a bag with little monster pencil toppers (witch, vampire, etc -- but too cutesy looking for my liking) and another that includes bats, jack o lanterns, witch hats (which fit on top of the jack o lanterns), and my favorite -- a great little Scream/Ghostface guy! 

Here's a pic of some of them:

Attached File  halloween.jpg   59.97K   1 downloads

Edited by fkro6784, 25 September 2015 - 12:26 PM.

14460229430_bb17eb3c18_n.jpg

#31 BattyAboutToys

BattyAboutToys

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 12:30 PM

EDIT: BattyAboutToys posted about some of these above while I was writing my response!

I saw these the other day when I was at Target. In addition to the Skulls and Spiders, there's also a bag with little monster pencil toppers (witch, vampire, etc -- but too cutesy looking for my liking) and another that includes bats, jack o lanterns, witch hats (which fit on top of the jack o lanterns), and my favorite -- a great little Scream/Ghostface guy! 

Here's a pic of some of them:

attachicon.gifhalloween.jpg

I didn't notice the skulls and spiders at my Target, might have to have a better look. The bats are basically a fake Count Fabulous from Monster High.  :D

#32 bachamn

bachamn

ビーストフォーマー オタク

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 3561 posts
  • Interests:Digital Media, Travel, LRGs
    ビーストフォーマー
    レーザービースト
    ビーストサーガ

Posted 25 September 2015 - 12:35 PM

ahh yeah I didn't see the other bags, I only picked up a bag of the skulls but it was by itself. I like the mini Scream dude :)

#33 BattyAboutToys

BattyAboutToys

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 12:43 PM

Party City had some cool Halloween eye popper keyrings. Plus I found a cute Joker finger puppet there that reminded me of Dorbz.

2h7pfno.png

#34 Fraganaut

Fraganaut

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 103 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 10:12 AM

Found these Madballs Knockoffs at the Dollarama. Cheap foam balls with prints on them. I guess we can call them Zombieballs.

Anybody want some? A dollar +tx each.

Attached File  Zombie_Balls_1.jpg   218.37K   9 downloads

Attached File  Zombie_Balls_2.jpg   211.26K   6 downloads

Attached File  Zombie_Balls_3.jpg   194.4K   2 downloads

#35 Strontium Dog

Strontium Dog

Duck President

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4202 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 01:26 PM

Those Zombieballs are fantastic.

<span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#8b0000;">Stuff I'm selling: <strong><a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=220814">Madballs Water Squirters</a> *</strong></span> <strong><a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=154077">Gormiti</a> * <a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=148080">Miscellaneous (MIMP, FOA etc)</a></strong></span><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#808000;">Stuff I really need:</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=235893"><strong>HERE</strong></a></span><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#008000;">Stuff I collect:</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...showtopic=44163"><strong>Gormiti</strong></a></span><br><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#4b0082;">Get your own easy-to-use</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...ndpost&p=264795"><strong>M.U.S.C.L.E.</strong></a> <span style="color:#4b0082;">or</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...08"><strong>MIMP Series 1/2</strong></a> <span style="color:#4b0082;">checklists!</span></span>

#36 MantisFang

MantisFang

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 656 posts

Posted 01 October 2015 - 03:54 PM

That piranha skeleton was about 6 bucks at the target I went to. I opted for the Alligator Skull.. 15 bucks.
6xwa3p.jpgmr9s0m.jpg

I've noticed the skeleton spider, rat, and raven at a bunch of different places now. I have only seen this skeleton piranha at Target though -- and no, it is not the $25 singing version like Big Mouth Billy Bass -- this one is only $5.

Edited by MantisFang, 01 October 2015 - 04:05 PM.

#37 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
  • Interests:Creepers, chompies, iszs, zombies, trashies, tikis, minions, mordles, murlocs, mushroomies, skeletons, ghosts, gremlins, goblins, gargoyles, demons, devils, dryads, plant mutants, bug mutants, fish mutants, creatures with one eye, creatures with more than two eyes, other monsters, muties, and meanies. Stormtroopers, Jawas, Toy Story aliens, Hulk, Groot, Gilman, Gormiti, Cthulhu, Swamp Thing, Toxie, Treebeard, Muckman.
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 08 October 2015 - 08:49 AM

This Playmobil ghost has finally arrived at TRU.  Turns out, it is a light that takes one AAA battery. I thought it was going to be just another average Playmobil ghost. I never paid attention to the image that has been around since February showing the battery requirement.  Anyway, because it is a light and all, it is $10.  Guess I am getting just this one LOL. Anyway, it cycles through a rainbow of colors similar to these Walgreen's ghosts that are only $2 (batteries included).  The Playmobil ghost is also GID plastic and comes with a few accessories. 

Attached Files

Edited by steverotters, 08 October 2015 - 07:31 PM.

#38 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 23 October 2015 - 03:12 AM

I found this guy at TRU.  If anyone could pick up the GID version at Hot Topic for me that would be awesome. TTT.  Tons to trade.

Attached Files

#39 Screamer

Screamer

Ping Pong Guru

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 619 posts
  • Interests:MUSCLE #136, TMNT Sidekicks, GB Companion Ghosts

Posted 28 October 2015 - 06:45 PM

Not a toy but some strange gummy candies I have found at my local Fred Meyer in the Halloween isle the last two years. The first few I had I wasn't into them but they were there so I thought what the hell, might as well eat them. Ended up going back for another pack. Now find myself enjoying them. A bit surprised to see them again this year. Pretty cool package. Think they go for $1 a box. 

6212281668_4bd5025c59_z.jpg

box_of_boogers_back.jpg

Edited by Screamer, 28 October 2015 - 06:47 PM.

#40 steverotters

steverotters

Sid's Toy Barn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2224 posts
    GREEN figs and GID figs!
    Scooby Doo villains!
    Tech Deck Dudes!
    Yeti and Bigfoot BFFs!

Posted 31 October 2015 - 07:48 PM

As you descend into Hell, you will hear a mariachi band. Fiesta is the leader of that band.  This either means Hell is one big party, or mariachi music is the soundtrack to eternal suffering.

Happy Halloween and Dia De Los Muertos.

Attached Files

Edited by steverotters, 31 October 2015 - 07:49 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: halloween

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com