Theme© by Fisana

Photo

MUSCLE Ring for the low, low price of $400!

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Tortle

Tortle

Nathan

• Legends
  • 4763 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 11:07 AM

:)

http://cgi.ebay.com/...9QQcmdZViewItem

But hey, it's AFA graded, so that easily covers the $375 discrepancy, right? :)

#2 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2008 - 12:49 PM

:)

Good old Cloud City. :)

#3 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 25 July 2008 - 01:56 PM

holy crap, have you seen the prices this guy has on his other stuff~??? pfff... haha good luck.

#4 Jet-Mech

Jet-Mech

The Man on the Silver Mountain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1531 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., Monster In My Pocket, Gormiti, Trash Pack, other LRGs that may strike my fancy, and other stuff no-one else likely gives a damn about

Posted 25 July 2008 - 03:56 PM

I saw that, and my head almost fell off from the laughter. This guy's nuckinfutz.

Current collecting goal: obtain all 148 Monster In My Pocket Series 1 figures in regular colors (71.62% there)

So many toys, so little money!

#5 imperfecz

imperfecz

Götter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4302 posts
  • Interests:stuff n stuff

Posted 25 July 2008 - 04:06 PM

Even taking PT Barnum's theories into account..... that's pretty hard to believe!

#6 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 April 2009 - 06:42 AM

I guess they are going to try again, check it out. :)

In a million years I can't see anyone ever buying this. Even if you spent $200 buying several MISB rings and sent them all in to be graded - I don't think you'd hit the ~$400. :)

#7 Scumdogg

Scumdogg

Aspiring Bigman/Handshake Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2414 posts
  • Interests:toys, comics, heavy lifting, cooking, art, tattoos, getting into adventures, growing a beard then shaving it off then growing it back just to mess with people who can't

Posted 17 April 2009 - 08:47 AM

Man, it's too bad Prim's not around anymore, he had kind of a graded toy fetish.

Otherwise graded stuff is kind of a hard sell to people who collect a line with no unique packaging, no paint, no articulation, no accessories.... :)

EDIT: Did you notice they have an AFA 80 graded ring for $100 less? If they just had one that was graded AFA 70 they might be in business. :)

Edited by Scumdogg, 17 April 2009 - 08:49 AM.

Shove my words down your eye-holes!
A Nerd Occurrence
The Bloodsprayer

#8 musclemenkids

musclemenkids

Stompin' on your face!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1598 posts

Posted 17 April 2009 - 09:29 AM

Cloud City?

They should rename their business Cloud Cuckoo Land
"FRUIT OOZE IS WETLY LEWD SO
STAY DRY IN RUBBER BOOTS AND.."

#9 Jamesullivan

Jamesullivan

M.U.S.C.L.E. Champion 123

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts
  • Interests:Self personal training, sports, RPGs, dogs, and lots of hot tea(black plain with no milk or sugar..though someimes I use a cinnamin or rock candy stick).

Posted 17 April 2009 - 12:31 PM

:unsure: It makes me think, why doesn't someone make the ring in a hard metal, then give a lifetime warranty along with the 3-5 hundred dollar price tag! Is this in the realm of possibility for anyone to do!
Fight for M.U.S.C.L.E.
On second thought, just watch.... M.U.S.C.L.E. Wrestling Videos

#10 gilgar

gilgar

Supertzar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2706 posts
  • Interests:Heavy Metal, Hard Rock, NWOBHM, Punk, Hardcore, Thrash -->CDs, Albums, Videos, DVDs, MP3's, etc.

Toys, Toys, Toys especially vintage & old cars! HW (esp. redlines), Dealer Promos, SSPs, et. al., kinnikuman, SD kinkeshi, M.U.S.C.L.E., Battle Beasts, & anything else that catches my eye

Posted 17 April 2009 - 07:36 PM

:unsure: It makes me think, why doesn't someone make the ring in a hard metal, then give a lifetime warranty along with the 3-5 hundred dollar price tag! Is this in the realm of possibility for anyone to do!

that would be great! I would play it all the time. As for graded items, a buddy of mine had a couple of graded comic books and always said you should have at least a couple of graded items so I got hold of a couple of graded hot wheels cheap on ebay and I highly recommend getting something graded--but not this for that much ;)
Posted Image
the slime of all my yesterdays
rots in the hollow of my skull

they will pick up snakes in their hands, and if they drink any deadly thing, it will not harm themPosted Image

#11 Mr.Monster

Mr.Monster

Totalitarian Overlord of the Bench Press

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts
  • Interests:Powerlifting, MST3K, Death Metal, 80's cartoons, Georgia/NWA Wrestling, Fistful of Power, Kinkeshi

Posted 18 April 2009 - 06:06 AM

EDIT: Did you notice they have an AFA 80 graded ring for $100 less? If they just had one that was graded AFA 70 they might be in business. :unsure:

It's up to $300 now...

Edit- Sorry, read your post wrong.

Edited by Goriki, 18 April 2009 - 06:08 AM.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com