Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

POLL: FAC 15: Kinnikuman/Ultimate Muscle

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic

Poll: FAC 15 (22 member(s) have cast votes)

VOTE!!

1. 1. Theorgg: Monsieur Cheeks as seen in G1 (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. 2. Dankingery: Dr. Bonbe's Tell (4 votes [18.18%])

Percentage of vote: 18.18%

3. 3. Kevin Mayle: Dragon Ramenman (7 votes [31.82%])

Percentage of vote: 31.82%

4. 4. Scumdogg: "Body/Slam", ft. Kochiras the Spider (1 votes [4.55%])

Percentage of vote: 4.55%

5. 5. Reccoom Kaboom: SD Puzzle (2 votes [9.09%])

Percentage of vote: 9.09%

6. 6. Tortle: Tyrannoclaw (8 votes [36.36%])

Percentage of vote: 36.36%

Vote

#1 Scumdogg

Scumdogg

Aspiring Bigman/Handshake Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2414 posts
  • Interests:toys, comics, heavy lifting, cooking, art, tattoos, getting into adventures, growing a beard then shaving it off then growing it back just to mess with people who can't

Posted 03 December 2008 - 09:10 AM

Welcome to the Poll for Fan Art Challenge 15, the M.U.S.C.L.E.-lockout Kinnikuman contest, in which we draw Kinnikuman or Ultimate Muscle characters that did not get G1 M.U.S.C.L.E. figures.

The turnout was pretty great on this one, so i expect a similarly good poll with lots of votes, comments, etc. :unknw:

1. Theorgg: Monsieur Cheeks as seen in G1
Attached File  Cheeks_by_theorgg.JPG   3.58K   53 downloads

2. Dankingery: Dr. Bonbe's Tell
Attached File  dr_bonbe_s_tell_by_dankingery.jpg   224.13K   59 downloads

3. Kevin Mayle: Dragon Ramenman
Attached File  Dragon_Ramenman_by_Kevin_Mayle.jpg   141.92K   24 downloads

4. Scumdogg: "Body/Slam", ft. Kochiras the Spider
Attached File  Kochiras_the_Spider_by_Scumdogg.jpg   202.26K   22 downloads

5. Reccoom Kaboom: SD Puzzle
Attached File  sdpuzzle_by_Reccoom_Kaboom.jpg   74.81K   27 downloads

6. Tortle: Tyrannoclaw
Attached File  tyrannoclaw_by_Tortle.jpg   294.93K   31 downloads
Shove my words down your eye-holes!
A Nerd Occurrence
The Bloodsprayer

#2 SaltLakeToyJunkee

SaltLakeToyJunkee

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2205 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 10:32 AM

Wow!!! These are all some awesome pieces. I was torn between Dr. Bonbe's Tell and Tyrannoclaw. I would have loved to see Dr. Bonbe's Tell in color. That is actually what made my decision to vote for Tyrannoclaw. Dankingery, if you ever get some time to color that in I would love to see it. I would like to give props to everyone that entered. They all have their own uniqueness that makes them awesome. Keep up the good artwork and helping to keep the collecting community alive. :unknw:

#3 SaltLakeToyJunkee

SaltLakeToyJunkee

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2205 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 10:35 AM

I also wanted to say good advertising on the shout it ScummDogg. I probably would have never seen this poll otherwise. I will have to check back in the art section more often. Dont know what I have been missing.

#4 Scumdogg

Scumdogg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2414 posts
  • Interests:toys, comics, heavy lifting, cooking, art, tattoos, getting into adventures, growing a beard then shaving it off then growing it back just to mess with people who can't

Posted 03 December 2008 - 11:48 AM

I also wanted to say good advertising on the shout it ScummDogg. I probably would have never seen this poll otherwise. I will have to check back in the art section more often. Dont know what I have been missing.

Just good timing this time around, i guess. I announce new polls in the shout box every month. :unknw:
A Nerd Occurrence
The Bloodsprayer

#5 doc_moore_j

doc_moore_j

LRG Elite

• Legends
  • 4374 posts
  • Interests:Muscle men, and Kinnikuman

Posted 03 December 2008 - 12:12 PM

Not a surprise, this was a very difficult contest to vote for. You guys get better with each passing contest. Ultimately, I ended up voting for Kevin's piece, I fell in love with it the second he posted it. effing sweet. Tortle and Scumdogg were the other two I was torn between. Very awesome work by all. Dankinery had a wonderful idea and I would love to see it developed, and Recoom your creativity and delivery over the last few contests have simply amazed me. Keep up the great work all, I really enjoy seeing the awesome stuff you put out every month.

#6 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 03 December 2008 - 03:53 PM

I went with Tortle's Tyrannoclaw. I think it looks fantastic.

#7 gilgar

gilgar

Supertzar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2706 posts
  • Interests:Heavy Metal, Hard Rock, NWOBHM, Punk, Hardcore, Thrash -->CDs, Albums, Videos, DVDs, MP3's, etc.

Toys, Toys, Toys especially vintage & old cars! HW (esp. redlines), Dealer Promos, SSPs, et. al., kinnikuman, SD kinkeshi, M.U.S.C.L.E., Battle Beasts, & anything else that catches my eye

Posted 03 December 2008 - 07:14 PM

As usual, very hard to pick a winner, so I cheated and asked my daughter (10). she liked 2 thru 6 and when I made her narrow it down to two of them, she picked 2 & 5 and then finally picked 5 as her favorite. If those SD's were actual figures, I'd be all over them!

If I had to narrow it down to two, it would be 2 & 6. If both were colored, it would be 2 hands down because there is just so much going on in there, tail lamp guy as the light over the table, baby meat playing with a tyrannoclaw doll, etc. that said, 3 has got great color & is a great pic as well esp. the dragon and I always love scumdogg's stuff too (although the pit hair kinda makes me :lol: :lol: ) I'd love to have any of those drawings framed on my wall hmmm which to choose, which to choose...

Edited by gilgar, 03 December 2008 - 07:21 PM.

Posted Image
the slime of all my yesterdays
rots in the hollow of my skull

they will pick up snakes in their hands, and if they drink any deadly thing, it will not harm themPosted Image

#8 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 07:41 AM

Ya'll DO realize that entry #1 isn't a drawing, right?
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#9 Scumdogg

Scumdogg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2414 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 02:38 PM

Ya'll DO realize that entry #1 isn't a drawing, right?

Huh?
A Nerd Occurrence
The Bloodsprayer

#10 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 04 December 2008 - 02:48 PM

My entry is a customized figure. Not a drawing or image manipulation. I wasn't sure people got that.
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#11 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 December 2008 - 08:44 AM

These contests tend to have at least one entry that is a bit of a weak link. The quality simply doesn't match the quality of the other pieces. This is not the case here. I think all of these have legitimate reasons they should be the winner. As I'm writing this, I'm not sure who I will be voting for.

Theorgg: Monsieur Cheeks as seen in G1
Once again, theorgg has an unconventional entry – which I love. Admittedly I don't know this character. I had to refer back to the pictures theorgg had originally posted in the other thread. This both works for and against theorgg. When he originally posted I couldn't make sense of what he was posting – what was the entry? So, his sculpt clearly looked enough like a MUSCLE figure for me to gloss right over it. But because I had to look back, I'm also looking with a more critical eye. Number 87 would have allowed the sculpt to have more of the natural shape of the figure. Admittedly, the lines probably would have to be sanded or filled in. Having said that, theorgg still did a really nice job. At first glance I just assumed it was a Kinnikuman sculpt. This entry really made me wonder what could be done by simply using existing figures as the starting block for new figures. I'd be willing to assume many would end up in the wimpy, thin category.

Dankingery: Dr. Bonbe's Tell
First, I have to say this is the best unfinished entry we have ever had. This has to be a loving homage to dog's playing poker! This is one of those pictures that has something for everyone. To the non-MUSCLE fan it is an interesting group playing poker. To the super fan it is packed with little treats – the light-bulb guy as the light, Drunken Master's numerous drinks, the Kinnikuman masks, and the Tyranoclaw toy. This drawing is sort of the positive version of an idea I had discussed with Scumdogg (if I had any artistic talent). I wanted to see the SR's hanging out, or at least together, and very unhappy – tortured outcasts, part of the line but not part of the group. Enough about me. There is only one negative for me, some of the scaling seems off. DM and DR just don't seem right, both are probably a bit too small. In fact, all of the foreground figures seem...off in some way. I am not able to exactly put my finger on it. In a finished format, this could have won on idea alone.

Kevin Mayle: Dragon Ramenman
Nice choice of figure! :lol: I wish it hadn't have been such a strong entry right from the start, because I'd like to see other interpretations of DR. What can be said? The figure and dragon are beautifully drawn. In an effort to save myself some typing, I'll just say they are perfect. I really could not heap enough praise on them. Having said that, I felt there were two distractions. The first was the background. The blue circle had more of a nerdy senior picture feel to it. It seemed out of place. Unfortunately the other background Kevin posted (in the other thread) felt like that even more. I don't know what the right choice would have been. Staying with the blue background I think a more action-orientated pose would have helped. It would have given it more of a character poster feel. With the current pose (which strikes me as a captured moment) the background needs to tie to the figure - why was he standing there like that? If he's dropped at a bus stop, it becomes a funny picture. DR patiently waiting while the dragon gets angry. If you put him in an open grassy field, then it becomes a serious picture. DR thinking about his future while the dragon attempts to hold him back and impede his progress. The second distraction to me was his pants. In my mind, the dragon is coming out of DR. The top of the drawing seems to agree with this, but below his waist the dragon turns into a decorative stripe. Based on the figure, I can see what Kevin was doing – but it was just weird for me. No matter what, this is just a superb entry.

Scumdogg: "Body/Slam", ft. Kochiras the Spider
While Kevin may have had the best choice of character, Scumdogg had the most obscure choice. I'd love for someone to post a picture of this Kinnikuman figure. But having the obscure choice certainly didn't slow down my enjoyment of this piece. I love the color choices. I almost always say that Scumdogg's pieces have a natural energy to them, that they seem fluid. This might be one of the best examples. I half expect the crowd to start moving and the move to be finished. Scumdogg gets a similar statement to Kevin, I just can't heap enough praise on this one. But just like Kevin, there are two distractions. The first is the ass on the figure getting slammed. I can't tell if it is resting on Kochiras' head or behind it. There is just something odd about that spot. I know that's way too general, but I don't know how to be more specific on this one. The second thing is the scale of the crowd. I love the choice of figures (especially Meat), but they seem too big and their shadows too small. Kochiras leg shadows are very long, while the crowd has a very short shadow. Based on their size it seems like the shadows should be longer – compared to the shadow of Kochiras. I know that is an insanely small detail, but for me it was very noticeably on an otherwise perfect piece. I also think Scumdogg can take the constructive criticism better than most. :D

Reccoom Kaboom: SD Puzzle
Because I didn't see it stated anywhere, I assume that Reccoom combined five pieces to make the puzzle. If that's the case, then extra points for execution and attention to detail. If not, then he owes me $45 Schrute bucks. I won't lie. I don't really like super-deformed figures. For some reason, the SD MUSCLE figures are especially unappealing. I think with MUSCLE's they start to get too Pokeman-like for me. But I can still appreciate what Reccoom did. The two bottom rows are really well done. All of the figures are identifiable, and nicely interpreted. I really liked the Terri-Bull and Tyranaclaw. The top two rows have a few duds for me, especially the middle figures in both rows. I don't know who they are. They seemed like generic figures, or at best SELECT knock-offs. What I really liked best about this entry was its originality. As is, this would be a great bath toy for kids (it's foamy right?). Even if it wasn't a bath toy it would be a fun puzzle. Lots of puzzles focus on breaking up an image or each piece simply being the shape of the image. I can't think of a puzzle I have seen with this format. Based on the last few entries from Reccoom I think the holiday event will be a homerun (no pressure).

Tortle: Tyrannoclaw
I feel like Tortle misses out on winning these contests because people expect so much from him. This is what they expect. This is an awesome piece. It was an awesome look to it, but the attention to detail is amazing. I think that the arm balance is perfect. The left arm seems appropriately long for a right arm so big. The shoulders/arm sockets are also great. This would be the spot that this type of figure could struggle, but they seem correct. The foot placement also seems right. It really feels like the power is in that front foot and that the left foot is just trying to balance. It seems like I've mentioned backgrounds a few times with this contest. For me, this is the perfect background for this figure. The light blue fills the blanks, but doesn't try to compete with this figure (it couldn't).

As I said before, all of these entries were awesome. I am blown away by the talent on our board. I need to thank all of our artists because seeing the entries and then the contest thread itself are two of the most fun things on the board. All of you make it possible, so I sincerely thank you.

So who do I vote for? Tortle.

It was the only one that I didn't have any constructive criticism for. There wasn't one thing that I felt could be improved, changed, or edited. And perhaps most importantly for me this screamed, "This should have been a G1 MUSCLE!"

#12 Scumdogg

Scumdogg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2414 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 10:37 AM

The second thing is the scale of the crowd. I love the choice of figures (especially Meat), but they seem too big and their shadows too small. Kochiras leg shadows are very long, while the crowd has a very short shadow. Based on their size it seems like the shadows should be longer – compared to the shadow of Kochiras. I know that is an insanely small detail, but for me it was very noticeably on an otherwise perfect piece. I also think Scumdogg can take the constructive criticism better than most. ;)

In my defense, the crowd is big because they are meant to be standing directly ringside. Their shadows are drawn back and Kochiras' shadow is stretched out off the page simply as a stylistic choice. I was attempting to work in the extra characters, the angle of the ring, and the shadows in such a way that would all register, but still keep your eyes drawn towards Kochiras as the dominant figure. ;)

I do appreciate the time you take out for crits though, it's extremely helpful to get such detailed feedback!
A Nerd Occurrence
The Bloodsprayer

#13 Reccoom Kaboom

Reccoom Kaboom

I'm back! And I brought my back with me!

• Legends
  • 917 posts
  • Interests:Taking old toys and making them new again.
    Staying motivated artisticly, creatively.
    Keeping my XboX360 addiction under controll.
    Putting my surplus M.U.S.C.L.E.s in trades of other toylines.
    Talking like Tom Waits more often.
    Getting that Y/S N*T tattooed big n' bold accross my back.
    Having my dentist build me some new permanent fangs.

Posted 05 December 2008 - 01:30 PM

Reccoom Kaboom: SD Puzzle
Because I didn't see it stated anywhere, I assume that Reccoom combined five pieces to make the puzzle. If that's the case, then extra points for execution and attention to detail. If not, then he owes me $45 Schrute bucks. I won't lie. I don't really like super-deformed figures. For some reason, the SD MUSCLE figures are especially unappealing. I think with MUSCLE's they start to get too Pokeman-like for me. But I can still appreciate what Reccoom did. The two bottom rows are really well done. All of the figures are identifiable, and nicely interpreted. I really liked the Terri-Bull and Tyranaclaw. The top two rows have a few duds for me, especially the middle figures in both rows. I don't know who they are. They seemed like generic figures, or at best SELECT knock-offs. What I really liked best about this entry was its originality. As is, this would be a great bath toy for kids (it's foamy right?). Even if it wasn't a bath toy it would be a fun puzzle. Lots of puzzles focus on breaking up an image or each piece simply being the shape of the image. I can't think of a puzzle I have seen with this format. Based on the last few entries from Reccoom I think the holiday event will be a homerun (no pressure).

They are five different craft foam sheets. the pen and paper versions of the charachters I did in the challenge topic were the studies to make sure I had them how I wanted them before doing finishes in sharpie (no room for screw-up there). My three ideas w/ the foam were a puzzle, fridge magnets, or tight cut-outs w/ cross pieces on the feet for 2-d figures. I dunno, did I choose the right format? I had also intended to get sd versions from all 21 us released UM books, but only made it through 4 1/2.

I also voted for Tortle's Tyrannoclaw. I thought the musculature and dynamics were spot-on, and when I squint, the balance of positive/negotive space is very pleasing. He could have tyranno completely shaded, and for artistic purposes this would've still been a great peice.

As for Veers's holiday prediction: I'm doing a standard 2-d paper entry with no special trick this time, so it may be a letdown.
Posted Image

#14 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 December 2008 - 01:52 PM

Scumdogg: I get that. Trust me, it looks great. It was just a small thing I noticed. I noted it only because your pieces usually have a great sense of proportions and balance, even with non-real world choices. For me, this one just had less of it so I thought I should mention it.

Reccoom: It looks like you do get the extra points. The foam shapes just made me think bath toy. We got our little guy foam letters for the bathtub and they seem to be made out of similar stuff. We also have fridge magnets, made of similar stuff, that are letters. That texture just strikes me as tub friendly, but I like your thoughts too.

#15 Scumdogg

Scumdogg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2414 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 02:00 PM

I haven't yet decided who i'm voting for this time around, i've got it narrowed down to two though.

I just wanted to throw in my agreement with everyone saying how good all the entries are. Looking at the votes and seeing myself get completely wrecked a couple months in a row actually does a lot to fill me with pride for the board in general. Absolutely everyone keeps stepping up their game and the competition gets fiercer with every passing month. I like it. ;)
A Nerd Occurrence
The Bloodsprayer

#16 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 December 2008 - 05:22 PM

I think I know Scumdogg well enough now to know he is completely serious (I'll be kind of bummed if I'm wrong).

Which is such a refreshing attitude. I wish all of our artists felt this way. I know, better than most, that real life gets in the way of projects sometimes – but I really wish we saw more entries. Speaking as a non-artist, this seems like a great platform for getting real practice and pushing yourself.

Oh, and it's fun for all of us too!

#17 Scumdogg

Scumdogg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2414 posts

Posted 05 December 2008 - 05:55 PM

I think I know Scumdogg well enough now to know he is completely serious (I'll be kind of bummed if I'm wrong).

Haha, yeah, i'm completely serious. I actually tried really hard to make sure that post wouldn't come off as sarcastic, i'm glad it worked. :) Win or lose, these contests are awesome. I only wish i had time for more than one entry on some of them like i used to.

Oh, and i've solidified my vote. I've gotta go with Tortle on this one. That Tyrannoclaw, well...he's just fantastic. From this figure to the Beast Wars Megatron, i am an absolute sucker for anything with a T-Rex head for a hand. The figure is amazingly well rendered, and the perspective is spot-on. I also love the crayons. I'm gonna need to bust mine out for one of these contests. The only thing that saddens me about this picture is that it makes me wish i had a Tyrannoclaw figure of my own. Stupid second wave of Ultimate Muscle figures never got released in my area. :(

My runner-up was Dankingery's entry, and it would've won hands-down had it been finished. Such a fun concept, and i love artwork that crams in as many geek references as possible. I hope that it'll still get colored even though the contest has passed!
A Nerd Occurrence
The Bloodsprayer

#18 dankingery

dankingery

hey beardo, vote quimby!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3996 posts
  • Interests:fishing, muslces, kinkeshi, plasmaverse, fishing, starriors, blackstar, sd gundam gashapon and keshi, all things toy related really. i also like fishing.

just getting into knife making.

blade of the immortal is my master.

videogames.

shooting.

Posted 05 December 2008 - 07:34 PM

i'd be lying if i said i liked them all. truth is i love them. from tortle's ability to craft masterpieces regardless of which medium he chooses to theorgg and reccoom kaboom's out of the ordinary entries which open up the contests in very different directions. i was in a three-way split this time. couldn't decide between kevin mayle, scumdogg and theorgg.

i liked the fact that theorgg's entry was a custom. if we could start getting customizers entering these that would be awesome. even at two months though, that could be a pretty tight time-line for some of the great work i've seen on this board.

kevin mayle's entry was an early favorite for me. his dragon ramenman looks so cool. i'd almost picture it on the packaging of a special edition figure or something equally great. i love his style and would like very much to see more entries from him.

i'm one of scumdogg's biggest fans. i think general veers was right. these two figures are two of the most obscure to choose. that's why i love it all the more. i'm fairly certain that there's a fanboy magazine for kinnikuman in japan that would love to have him as a contributing artist and if there isn't i'll start one. coloring is always topnotch, design and execution always flow perfectly and dammit, it's a fun drawing to look at. once again scumdogg captured my vote.

the only real stinker here was that unfinished drawing by dankingery. someone is really gonna have to bar him from entering these things.

if i encounter the demons in hell, i will kill them all..

vi veri veniversum vivus vici.

#19 mrjayberry

mrjayberry

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 06 December 2008 - 09:19 AM

Ooos, this is why I should post who I voted for when I first vote. So many good entries, but I think I voted for "Dr Bonbe tell" with Kevins piece coming in at a close second.

#20 Scumdogg

Scumdogg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2414 posts

Posted 08 December 2008 - 09:27 AM

Only 18 votes? Come on guys! I'll be shutting down the poll on or around midnight on tuesday, eastern time, so get voting!

Edited by Scumdogg, 08 December 2008 - 09:29 AM.

A Nerd Occurrence
The Bloodsprayer

#21 Jamesullivan

Jamesullivan

M.U.S.C.L.E. Champion 123

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts
  • Interests:Self personal training, sports, RPGs, dogs, and lots of hot tea(black plain with no milk or sugar..though someimes I use a cinnamin or rock candy stick).

Posted 08 December 2008 - 09:49 AM

I would of also chose Mr. Poker Face, but I figured to judge on Art appearance not creativity. All pretty good. :p
Fight for M.U.S.C.L.E.
On second thought, just watch.... M.U.S.C.L.E. Wrestling Videos

#22 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2008 - 07:54 AM

This contest deserves more than the, currently, 22 votes.

Once again I want to say that any of these entries could have won. All of you did simply an amazing job. While the voting may seem lopsided the quality level couldn't have been more equal.

Thanks again to all the entries, I am really looking forward to seeing more from all of you.

#23 Scumdogg

Scumdogg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2414 posts

Posted 09 December 2008 - 11:46 PM

This contest deserves more than the, currently, 22 votes.

Yeah man, seriously.

I mean, you guys, if Veers can't get you to rock the vote then i should just give up right now. :unsure:

Anyway, FAC 15 is over, long live FAC 16!

And congratulations to Tortle, the winner by a single vote!! Great job everyone, and let's see a strong turnout for the holiday contest. We can't roll into this one with three entries again, so everyone get your Christmas pants on and start drawing!

Edited by Scumdogg, 09 December 2008 - 11:48 PM.

A Nerd Occurrence
The Bloodsprayer

#24 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 December 2008 - 06:16 AM

I am closing this thread to stop the voting.

Congratulations to Tortle for his winning entry, Tyrannoclaw. :unsure:

If anyone wants to further discuss the entries, the contest, or heap more praise on the participants, then it can be done here.

FAC 15
VOTE!!
1. Theorgg: Monsieur Cheeks as seen in G1 [ 0 ] ** [0.00%]
2. Dankingery: Dr. Bonbe's Tell [ 4 ] ** [18.18%]
3. Kevin Mayle: Dragon Ramenman [ 7 ] ** [31.82%]
4. Scumdogg: "Body/Slam", ft. Kochiras the Spider [ 1 ] ** [4.55%]
5. Reccoom Kaboom: SD Puzzle [ 2 ] ** [9.09%]
6. Tortle: Tyrannoclaw [ 8 ] ** [36.36%]
Total Votes: 22

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com