3 replies to this topic

#1 Ookla

Ookla

Budding Collector

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 09:13 AM

Does anyone have any for trade? I'm not looking for mint complete figures mind you, the average played-with variety is fine by me. I am currently trying for all of the figures in the original Kenner line, and have about 1/4 so far.

Regards,

O

#2 SebsterZombie

SebsterZombie

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 24 March 2009 - 09:29 AM

Does anyone have any for trade? I'm not looking for mint complete figures mind you, the average played-with variety is fine by me. I am currently trying for all of the figures in the original Kenner line, and have about 1/4 so far.

Regards,

O

Yeah I got a few complete bounty hunters that I could trade for other toylines. Also got some other SW figures, like Ewoks. :lol:

#3 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 24 March 2009 - 10:09 AM

Just off the top of my head, I have the following complete, though probably less than mint.

Lando (tears in cape, paint wear)
Gamorrean Guard (minimal wear)
Emperor
Bossk (paint wear)
Luke Hoth gear (paint wear)

Maybe a few more...

I have plenty more incomplete and in various conditions. P.M. me if anything interests you.

Posted Image

#4 Ookla

Ookla

Budding Collector

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 14 April 2009 - 07:20 AM

Just off the top of my head, I have the following complete, though probably less than mint.

Lando (tears in cape, paint wear)
Gamorrean Guard (minimal wear)
Emperor
Bossk (paint wear)
Luke Hoth gear (paint wear)

Maybe a few more...

I have plenty more incomplete and in various conditions. P.M. me if anything interests you.

Still about 40 away from a vintage set. They dont need to be complete nor do they have to be in choice-shape either. Thanks! <_<

On a side note, BIG hats off to Matt (URS) This guy is a REAL pro and an all around good guy. I got roughly 70 vintage SW figures from him, and was blown AWAY when they arrived. Each figure was sealed individually in a bubble wrap tomb and they were all in BETTER shape than I had hoped for. Thanks again man! :unsure:

O

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com