5 replies to this topic

#1 MyBuddyYuck

MyBuddyYuck

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 June 2020 - 12:15 PM

Hey everyone! With the resounding success of my fairly recent release of my NATIVES keshi, I decided to dive back down into the world of mini collectibles. This newest series I have concocted with the incredible sculpting talents of Eric Lee. WISPS are a set of ghostly figures based on creatures in folklore known as Will-o-the-Wisps, eerie glowing balls of light most commonly found in cemeteries and swamps. I figured, why not play around with the idea and draw up characters based on these ethereal dudes! As of right now there are 4 individual sculpts, 3 of which are shown in the first photo attached. I also plan on expanding upon the idea of being able to utilize these little guys to play a game on any table top anywhere, most likely involving a flicking motion to topple your opponents WISPS!

Hope you guys like them so far!

Andy @ Yuck! Toy Co.

Attached Files

#2 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10723 posts

Posted 26 June 2020 - 06:09 AM

Those are really well done. Fun designs, and Eric is pretty damn good with his digital sculpting.

#3 MyBuddyYuck

MyBuddyYuck

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 26 June 2020 - 01:20 PM

Those are really well done. Fun designs, and Eric is pretty damn good with his digital sculpting.

Yes! Eric really managed to bring my two-dimensional designs into the third dimension for sure! I'm looking forward to getting these turned into plastic soon! (Hopefully!) 

#4 ironmask

ironmask

LRG Lifer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10723 posts

Posted 27 June 2020 - 01:41 PM

I'll keep my eyes open. Those are really cool, and the gravestones are a great detail.

#5 bigazzhead

bigazzhead

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1575 posts
  • Interests:Mini Figure interests:
    Monster in my Pocket
    Megaman/Rockman
    Dragon Ball
    Dragon Quest
    Old Nintendo
    Gegege no Kitaro
    general monster keshi
    Ghostbusters
    Zombie related stuff
    and anything cool. (yeah I know pretty vague)

Posted 29 June 2020 - 06:12 PM

These are neat. Man, I feel like we are in a golden age of independent mini figure producers.

#6 MyBuddyYuck

MyBuddyYuck

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 June 2020 - 12:07 PM

These are neat. Man, I feel like we are in a golden age of independent mini figure producers.

Wow, thank you! I really appreciate your words! I look forward to packaging these bad boys up and sending em out to folks!

Copyright © 2020 LittleRubberGuys.com