28 replies to this topic

#1 rusvan

rusvan

toysRus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 13 August 2009 - 06:37 PM

Dudes, do you like paypal CASH? Are you sick of being poor and your wife complaining about your bank statement and spying on your ebay activities? I pay TOP M.F. DOLLAR for Garbage Pail Kid Cheap Toys. Try me. Ask anybody. I make $$$$ dreams come true. PM me 24/7 buying ALL Cheap Toys, including commons, in bulk or singles. Also buying damaged and fragmented Cheap Toys. I don't care if you have a Cheap Toy that was dissolved in acid...I WANT IT, just make sure you seal the acid in a secure glass container clearly marked: ACID. ;)

Thanks,
Russ

#2 meatcutta78

meatcutta78

Im a M.U.S.C.L.E head.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2479 posts
  • Interests:I'm all about mono mini sculpts! , I also like long walks on the beach and wearing G-Strings in the privacy of my home.

Posted 13 August 2009 - 06:50 PM

;)

He is a great member to deal with. ;)
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3 rusvan

rusvan

toysRus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 07:33 PM

;)

He is a great member to deal with. ;)

And same with you MC78, and we're not done yet either. I'm working on those Peteys for you, but damn dog, things are SO slow!! I think it's time to stimulate the Cheap Toy Economy.

And when did collectors start hating PAYPAL CASH?!! I don't get it! I throw my cash in people's faces yet I can't get one responce? I guess everybody is rich. Screw trading everything. I have something to trade with everybody: PAYPAL CASH FOR CHEAP TOYS. It's a gimic that I really hope sticks. B)

#4 rusvan

rusvan

toysRus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 04 September 2009 - 07:45 PM

Really? nothing? nobody? I PAY TOP DOLLAR FOR ALL CHEAP TOYS!!! I HAVE PAYPAL CASH READY, JUST SEND ME A LIST AND I'LL MAKE AN OFFER!!!!!!!!!!!! Please, let's not stagnate here especially when your toys need a better home, you treat your Cheap Toys like crap.

I'll even pay your Paypal fees for you, just SEND ME A LIST OF YOUR GPK TOYS!!! Try making some money this month, you owe it yourself.

#5 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 September 2009 - 06:30 PM

It's barely been a month, pace yourself. :)

#6 rusvan

rusvan

toysRus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 05 September 2009 - 09:00 PM

It's barely been a month, pace yourself. :p

You're right Gen. V!! I just love me some cheapies, plus I'm working on new research for a new forum that I moderate. I have some new information including NEW Cheap Toy colors and varaitions that will change the hobby. I'm just buying up all the commons(and rares of course) as I can from as many places as I can. I'm VERY excited about the new findings and my new position.

I also want to say that I love Littlerubberguys.com SO MUCH as I have expressed ALL SUMMER and still plan to visit daily.

If I may use this oportunity to invite you General Veers and everyone to the new mono-mini figure forum(featuring a HUGE-work in progress- Cheap Toy section that I will moderate). The forum address is [link removed -jkaris] Our link is currently broken and creates an error prompt went typed on LRG, so when YOU type the address DO NOT leave a space between the p and t in ... and the link works perfectly.

thanks friends, and PLEASE PM ME if you have ANY gpk toys or Topps cans for sale!! Have a GREAT Holiday weekend!!! rusVan

#7 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5098 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 05 September 2009 - 10:05 PM

Error prompt, word filter, whatever works for you. :p Although the community started there always has a chance of escaping the shadow of its owner.

#8 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 09:24 AM

It's a word filter. CTM got booted off the board for scamming (it's documented). Came back after and caused some more issues, then SPAMMED everyone via PMs about his new site.
Now, I have nothing against the site, per se, but I won't allow this site to be use to benefit CTM, any more than I will arforbes.

By the way, the word filter for the site name was put in place specifically because he was trying to be sneaky and spamming people via PMs. I implemented it mid-process and deleted the fake account he was using and he hasn't tried since.

#9 rusvan

rusvan

toysRus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 07:05 PM

It's a word filter. CTM got booted off the board for scamming (it's documented). Came back after and caused some more issues, then SPAMMED everyone via PMs about his new site.
Now, I have nothing against the site, per se, but I won't allow this site to be use to benefit CTM, any more than I will arforbes.

By the way, the word filter for the site name was put in place specifically because he was trying to be sneaky and spamming people via PMs. I implemented it mid-process and deleted the fake account he was using and he hasn't tried since.

But Johnny, it's not a filter because when site_blocked.com(type connected) is typed on LRG then it turns into cheaptoyman-is-a -scamming-douchebag.com once the email or post is sent. Please J, can we not have that happen on LRG, I LOVE LRG!!! This hurts me too and embarrassses me and I don't know what to do!!!! Filter all you want, but can we please have that fixed?!

And I don't want any trouble, in fact just the opposite!!!!!. I was just PERSONALLY inviting people to the new forum, but more importantly to MY SECTION in the forum. CTM gave me the chance to create a CHEAP TOY section in his new site and to moderate JUST that section(since it's all I know about). I jumped at the chance since it's all I really care about and have done extensive research on this short run toyline, and have begged other forums for this SAME CHANCE. Only UG, was supportive of my efforts, but was left simply a "member" and not a "moderator", which left me open to alot of abuse, and my intial efforts largely ignored. I invited a lot of the negative attention just to get attention for Cheap Toys and it sadly backfired one Saturday afternoon. :o I hold nothing against UG in fact I love the site and hope to one day be pardoned.

I know CTM's background, I've been friends with him for, going on, 3 years. But, I'm an individual and have my own identity and personality 100% separate from CTM. CTM is just another friend of mine, just one in a large group of collectors I know on LRG, UG, and eBay. I'm not going to defend him, make excuses for him, nor give him messages for other collectors, collectors too scared to confront him themselves and collectors who are passive aggressive. I'm rusVan, and I really could give a f^(% and about history and feelings. I'm just ready to get back to my section and do my job. There's a handful of LRG members already on CTL, including me, so at least there's some people who don't see the site as JUST Ctm's site. If LRG had a Cheap Toy section or ANY other of the CTL MANY COOL TOY sections that LRG DOESN'T have then I would be working in CTL, I'd be working in LRG...but then agaion LRG has sections that CTL won't have that I'm interested in, plus I love the art contests here and this forum has tight leadership.... but, as repling in the VERY FIRST EMAIL I SENT TO A LRG ADMINSTRATOR, it was stated that the reason LRG doesn't have a CT section is because, "there's really been no need".

There's really been no NEED???? ONE Cheap toy JUST sold in July for 900.00, a box of 24 commons JUST sold of 710.00 in June, a Cinnamon sold for 300 in June, sets have gone for thousands of dollars in off-eBay deals this summer, everytime a cheap toy rare shows on on eBay everyone goes APE S#!* and it turns into a viscous bidding war. Cheap toys have remained underground ONLY because the old forums, with the exception of UG, have largely ignored them. This s#!* is going to change, I have WAY too many thousands of dollars, time, and research, and pain invested in my hobby to have it ignored ANY longer.

....And if I lose any "friends" over they grudge and paranoia over CTM !!!!!!!!!!who is hardly connected with me!!!!!!!!!!!! then I guess they weren't friends to begin with.

I can't wait to re-meet my old friends! :p

Edited by General Veers, 08 September 2009 - 04:45 AM.

#10 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22185 posts

Posted 06 September 2009 - 07:47 PM

The fact is that the site still belongs to CTM, so I won't allow direct mention of it on the open board.
If CTM had been banned for anything less, there wouldn't be such an issue. But he was blackballed for the same reason that arforbes was, scamming collectors.
I adjusted the filter to now read: "site_blocked", but the previous version did serve it's purpose nicely when CTM was PM Spamming everyone.

As far as not having specific section for CheapToys here, doesn't the GPKUG have a pretty active area for them? I mean, a lot of us collect TF and GI Joe, and discuss them from time to time, but we don't have a section individually for them, mainly because there are other large sites that cater to that. I just don't see the need. Although I didn't see a need for MIMP either, and that forum seems to be doing well.

If there are enough people on the board, who think that a specific CheapToys section would do well here, then we can definitely try it out as a subforum of Other Toys, and then if it stays full and busy enough, it could be a main page forum. But that really depends on the users.

#11 rusvan

rusvan

toysRus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 07 September 2009 - 10:57 AM

The fact is that the site still belongs to CTM, so I won't allow direct mention of it on the open board.
If CTM had been banned for anything less, there wouldn't be such an issue. But he was blackballed for the same reason that arforbes was, scamming collectors.
I adjusted the filter to now read: "site_blocked", but the previous version did serve it's purpose nicely when CTM was PM Spamming everyone.

As far as not having specific section for CheapToys here, doesn't the GPKUG have a pretty active area for them? I mean, a lot of us collect TF and GI Joe, and discuss them from time to time, but we don't have a section individually for them, mainly because there are other large sites that cater to that. I just don't see the need. Although I didn't see a need for MIMP either, and that forum seems to be doing well.

If there are enough people on the board, who think that a specific CheapToys section would do well here, then we can definitely try it out as a subforum of Other Toys, and then if it stays full and busy enough, it could be a main page forum. But that really depends on the users.

cool, thanks Johnny!! understood! :) ...and thanks for fixing the link, I won't use it on a LRG post again!!

So, about those cheap toys...anyone have any?

Edited by rusvan, 07 September 2009 - 11:02 AM.

#12 imperfecz

imperfecz

Götter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4302 posts
  • Interests:stuff n stuff

Posted 08 September 2009 - 12:26 AM

I just have that one......

But I'm guessin that won't work for you right?

#13 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 11 September 2009 - 11:58 AM

lot of 9. ends soon. that looks like a neon green to me in the top right... 190333551743

#14 rusvan

rusvan

toysRus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 03:15 PM

lot of 9. ends soon. that looks like a neon green to me in the top right... 190333551743

got it, thanks

#15 evil-orko

evil-orko

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 569 posts

Posted 13 September 2009 - 01:57 AM

hey i have a full set plus one spare i think pm me your email and i will send you a picture of them thanks joe

#16 rusvan

rusvan

toysRus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 03:15 AM

hey i have a full set plus one spare i think pm me your email and i will send you a picture of them thanks joe

pm sent

#17 Strontium Dog

Strontium Dog

Duck President

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4202 posts

Posted 14 September 2009 - 03:32 AM

And if rusvan doesn't want them, I do :devil:
<span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#8b0000;">Stuff I'm selling: <strong><a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=220814">Madballs Water Squirters</a> *</strong></span> <strong><a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=154077">Gormiti</a> * <a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=148080">Miscellaneous (MIMP, FOA etc)</a></strong></span><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#808000;">Stuff I really need:</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=235893"><strong>HERE</strong></a></span><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#008000;">Stuff I collect:</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...showtopic=44163"><strong>Gormiti</strong></a></span><br><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#4b0082;">Get your own easy-to-use</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...ndpost&p=264795"><strong>M.U.S.C.L.E.</strong></a> <span style="color:#4b0082;">or</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...08"><strong>MIMP Series 1/2</strong></a> <span style="color:#4b0082;">checklists!</span></span>

#18 rusvan

rusvan

toysRus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 07:40 PM

And if rusvan doesn't want them, I do :unsure:

STILL LOOKING FOR ALL GARBAGE PAIL KIDS CHEAP TOYS!! DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY UK CINNAMONS FOR SELL OR ANY UKS? BUYING ALL CHEAP TOYS, EVEN COMMONS, BUT COMMONS IN GROUPS. IT'S NOT WORTH THE TIME AND MONEY SHIPPING JUST ONE CHEAP TOY COMMON-SHIPPING WOULD COST MORE THAN THE TOY, LOL!!!!, BUT MAYBE 3, 4, 5, 6 ETC. ETC. WOULD BE GOOD!!

IF YOU HAVE ANY JUST SHOOT ME A LIST, OR BETTER YET A PICTURE AND I WILL GIVE YOU MY OFFER(WHICH WILL BE THE HIGH END OF MARKET PRICE)!

YOU CAN ALSO EMAIL ME AT email_not_allowed

#19 rusvan

rusvan

toysRus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 07:50 PM

If you own any Cheap Toys, please pm me ASAP. If you have used up your LRG messege limit today, then email me at email_not_allowed. I'm still missing over 20 Series 1 toys and have HUGE offers for those toys. I'm also buying ALL Cheap Toys for research purposes, and am especially interested in greens and blues. If you don't want to sell them, I'd still love to see what you have(in a photograph). Thanks for your help!!

#20 rusvan

rusvan

toysRus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 07:57 PM

Hey guys, I NEED Garbage Can-dy cans, all colors, all you have!! I'll even buy some loose candy, if you have any, but we know you don't have any!! I'm paying EMBARRASSING prices- I'm SO SICK, but I can't help it....I need my Garbage Can-dy. pm me 24/7, no need to send pictures, I'm buying ALL in ALL conditions, all colors-even commons, it doesn't matter! you can email me at email_not_allowed

#21 rusvan

rusvan

toysRus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 07:27 PM

And if rusvan doesn't want them, I do >-<

I want them ALL, I'm psycho. I want doubles of my double's doubles.

#22 rusvan

rusvan

toysRus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 10:40 AM

And if rusvan doesn't want them, I do ;)

I want them ALL, I'm psycho. I want doubles of my double's doubles.

*hmmm....maybe I'll try alittle reverse-pychology*

LRGers, I have a HUGE announcement to make...: DO NOT OFFER MY ANY OF YOUR CHEAP TOYS or GARBAGE CAN-DY CANS!

#23 rusvan

rusvan

toysRus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 07:12 PM

I'm patient, so take your sweet time(and enjoy your Cheap Toys while you still have them). :lol:

#24 Aikola

Aikola

Main Offender

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1564 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 05:06 PM

Obviously no-one has any so give it a rest!
Aikola: Collecting figures that no-one else cares about since 2007.
"Punk Rock: A loud, fast and deliberately offensive style of rock music"

My Trade List
My Little Army
Aikola's Mini Boglin Colour Archive

#25 SaltLakeToyJunkee

SaltLakeToyJunkee

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2205 posts

Posted 12 November 2009 - 06:05 PM

Obviously no-one has any so give it a rest!

I DO!!! I DO!!!

Have some ebay auctions up, check them out: GPK Ebay auctions

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com