ToyMan

geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1387 posts

Posted 08 April 2003 - 01:18 PM

these are all over ebay.

Posted Image

they really are cheap. they're very... tiny, too. they're the same size as a large g1 kinnikuman figure.

the "paint applications" are all wonky. the figures have no waists. their feet aren't especially flat, so it's sorta' hard to pose them.

also, the "red comet", also known as "char's" zaku has the wrong arm. it actually has the same left arm as the "gouf". (that's the purple one.) which is strange, because the "zaku II" has the correct arm. they could have just re-used that arm, painted it salmon, and it would have matched exactly.

also, the "char's z'gok" and the standard "z'gok" are lame. great, hunchback superdeformed creatures. isn't that redundant?

uhm... so, you should only get these if you can just accept them for what they are. which isn't much. but they're better than waiting for the real thing.

#2 Rokk

Rokk

Alton Brown's Evil Twin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3604 posts

Posted 08 April 2003 - 01:40 PM

Wow. Thanks for the excellent review of these figures. I was just about to purchase these figures on ebay. Now I think I will pass on them.

#3 ToyMan

ToyMan

geek

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1387 posts

Posted 10 April 2003 - 06:48 AM

yeah, take these for what they are. they're basically just holding space on my shelves for a genuine, or larger gundam kubrick-type to fill their places.

almost makes me want to finish my gundam stikfa, and then get a green stikfa to make a zaku for it to beat down... :woot:

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com