Theme© by Fisana

Photo

Donate to LRG & get FREE MIMP/MUSCLE Customs!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Alteriormotive

Alteriormotive

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 07:56 PM

First let me say Sborders has a great idea! (which I'm borrowing) :lol:

I have 8 custom figures from Monster in my Pocket Blemmyae, Leviathan & Behemoth figures AND M.U.S.C.L.E Claw & Super Mito figures that are FREE to those who help JKaris out by on this board by donating $20 or more. What I am asking is you send the donation directly to jkaris@kinnikuman.com via Paypal. In the comment section, just make mention of this thread and what kind of custom you want. JKaris will forward your address & custom figure request & I will ship to you FREE. The figure, whether it be the Blemmyae, Leviathan, Behemoth, Claw or Mito could be: Solar, GITD, Color Changing in Warm Water OR Glitter; the selection will be at random. After the 8th person has donated, this thread will be closed!
So be one of the 8 to donate & get a FREE Custom Figure!

Edited by Alteriormotive, 07 April 2010 - 08:02 PM.

#2 Alteriormotive

Alteriormotive

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 08:50 AM

First let me say Sborders has a great idea! (which I'm borrowing) :angry:

I have 8 custom figures from Monster in my Pocket Blemmyae, Leviathan & Behemoth figures AND M.U.S.C.L.E Claw & Super Mito figures that are FREE to those who help JKaris out by on this board by donating $20 or more. What I am asking is you send the donation directly to jkaris@kinnikuman.com via Paypal. In the comment section, just make mention of this thread and what kind of custom you want. JKaris will forward your address & custom figure request & I will ship to you FREE. The figure, whether it be the Blemmyae, Leviathan, Behemoth, Claw or Mito could be: Solar, GITD, Color Changing in Warm Water OR Glitter; the selection will be at random. After the 8th person has donated, this thread will be closed!
So be one of the 8 to donate & get a FREE Custom Figure!

Now only 7 customs left!

Now only 7 customs left!

Only 6 left!!!

#3 Alteriormotive

Alteriormotive

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 08:28 PM

Now only 7 customs left!

Only 6 left!!!

5 Customs left!!!

5 Customs left!!!

Ladies & Gents!!! Only FOUR more customs available! Free with donation to LRG!!

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com