BANNED - Wolfmen

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 1313

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • Interests:Series 1 MIMP, Trash Bag Bunch, Vintage StarWars, Batman, Ghostbusters, Bootlegs, Obscure toys, Movie figures, Horror, 80's/90's toys, MMA, Rock/Metal, original film posters/promo's, Book Collecting, DVD/Blu collecting.

Posted 12 August 2011 - 06:30 AM

This thread is to warn everyone off dealing with this board member. it's been a long time coming & now i've found the will & time.
I'd like the bastard banned here & elsewhere but whatever.

MEMBER: Wolfmen
AKA: Alan, Parrish, Guillermo (signed off emails with these random names.)
EMAIL: jdjcorralles@hotmail.com
EBAY ID: ??? "I'd like to know myself".
Months ago now Wolfmen contacted me on another forum about buying Sonrics MIMP off him, i was very interested & agreed. He specifically asked for my email to conduct further business.
I'm naturally suspicious but i've done business by private email before for quickness to thought it ok.
He then sent me loads of pictures asking me to choose what i'd like.
Talks where then conducted mainly by email but here & on another forum too.

I offered to buy 5 mini Sonrics comics, 2 Behemoths, a black Ghost & a half a dozen interesting colour sculpts.
With shipping we agreed on £88.00
This is obviously a very high price but i agreed as they were rare items i desperately wanted & as you can see from ebay, sonrics figures can fetch idiotic prices sometimes so i leapt at the opportunity to buy some rare ones privately.

I paid for everything on 18th May of this year. weeks flew by & i kept asking him when he posted & how long does it take?
Over the weeks i was fobbed off with several messages saying the post can take a while.

I know this myself so was patient. I then realized it had almost been two months since i paid! I asked Wolfmen for a refund several times & he's never replied to me since.
Paypal refused to help as our transaction had exceeded their 45 day claim limit, which i knew nothing about before.

I've called Wolfmen out aggressively everywhere i could & he has never replied. If someone was talking about me i would be defending myself in a flash.
This bastard took my money & run. He is a lying piece of shit who scams people out of their hard earned cash.

several collectors have come to me since saying they've had dodgy dealings with him or are still waiting for expensive figures.

Wolfmen, you are effing low life thief & i curse you til the the day you die & beyond.

#2 Leviathan

Leviathan

"Keep your Eyes peeled"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Monster in my Pocket, Kaiju, Vinyl & Customs

Posted 12 August 2011 - 07:13 AM

"Wolfmen" did around the same time nearly the same rip-off with me.

Also a sell, also black Ghost together with some more interesting mexican figs...nothing arrived, no refund, no emails, nothing.

Be warned. I´m happy I only lost money and no rare Figs.

#3 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 08:38 AM

Looks like he may have also been conducting business with:
MMD
isthatamimporamijusplsd2cu
DarrylWestley
planetaryte
Strontium Dog
dielaughing
spastik4plastik
8bithorror
RareBob
andy53600

#4 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 08:41 AM

I sent a bulk PM to all listed.

He also has this email:
parrish_xd@hotmail.com
and was on as late as the 10th.

Not to be crass, but I am still amazed that people will do high dollar transactions with a new person who has little to no feedback.

I'll wait on banning him until I hear from the others.

#5 dielaughing

dielaughing

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Tennis, Gym, Reading, Horror films, Heavy Metal music, collecting mimps and boglins

Posted 12 August 2011 - 08:47 AM

You're right jkaris - wolfmen messaged me about sonrics figures he had - emailed me some photos of them and asked me to name a price. I asked him what he wanted for them, he didn't say any amount but expressed an interest in a blue jabberwock monster in my pocket figure. I was talking with 1313 about him and though I'd see what he was going to offer or anything.

He never replied though.

Saying that I had dealings with him on ebay, he bought a lot of monster in my pocket figures off me last year, normally he'd take an absolute age to pay but would message saying sorry etc etc. He paid for them all except the last lot he bought which he sent a message saying he didnt want them after 3-4 weeks of not paying.

All of the issues surrounding him on here have happened since then though, a good few months too. His ebay name at that time was Corrales (or might have been corralez i dont remember) but I think he now has a different one - I've posted to another mexican with surname corralez, however it may just be a common name over there I don't know.
My needs HERE

My dupes HERE

Feedback

#6 1313

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts
  • Interests:Series 1 MIMP, Trash Bag Bunch, Vintage StarWars, Batman, Ghostbusters, Bootlegs, Obscure toys, Movie figures, Horror, 80's/90's toys, MMA, Rock/Metal, original film posters/promo's, Book Collecting, DVD/Blu collecting.

Posted 12 August 2011 - 08:59 AM

Cheers guys, i'm pleased this has finally been brought to light at least. I trusted the trade would go alright as he had been around the MIMP community for a while & at the time i hadn't heard anything bad.
It won't bring my money or figures back but at least now his name is mud & everyone can be warned off.

#7 Strontium Dog

Strontium Dog

Duck President

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4202 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 09:12 AM

I sent a bulk PM to all listed.

Thanks for the heads up jkaris. Fortunately I wasn't involved in a trade with him. He did ask about three premiums I had and offered Sonrics or money, and I said I wasn't that interested in Sonrics. He never messaged me again.
<span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#8b0000;">Stuff I'm selling: <strong><a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=220814">Madballs Water Squirters</a> *</strong></span> <strong><a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=154077">Gormiti</a> * <a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=148080">Miscellaneous (MIMP, FOA etc)</a></strong></span><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#808000;">Stuff I really need:</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=235893"><strong>HERE</strong></a></span><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#008000;">Stuff I collect:</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...showtopic=44163"><strong>Gormiti</strong></a></span><br><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#4b0082;">Get your own easy-to-use</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...ndpost&p=264795"><strong>M.U.S.C.L.E.</strong></a> <span style="color:#4b0082;">or</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...08"><strong>MIMP Series 1/2</strong></a> <span style="color:#4b0082;">checklists!</span></span>

#8 andy53600

andy53600

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts
  • Interests:All things retro. Mostly old consoles &amp; classic games such as Mortal Kombat, Doom, Duke Nukem, Sonic the Hedgehog, Golden Axe, Streets of Rage, Aliens etc.<br /><br />And perhaps best of all............MIMPS 'n' BOGLINS!!!

Posted 12 August 2011 - 10:29 AM

Looks like he may have also been conducting business with:
MMD
isthatamimporamijusplsd2cu
DarrylWestley
planetaryte
Strontium Dog
dielaughing
spastik4plastik
8bithorror
RareBob
andy53600

Hey I think I remember this guy. If his ebay I.D. happens to be "treborsolrac" then it's definately him. He won a small mixed lot of mimps from me with a couple of Olive Green Series 3 Premiums on ebay 2 yrs ago for £107.00 GBP

Yeah and you guessed it, he didn't pay up! <_<

Ended up having to re-auction 'em again a week later but only sold for thirty quid! :(

#9 MMD

MMD

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Interests:MIMP (Series 2, 3)
    Certain MUSCLEs

Posted 12 August 2011 - 10:46 AM

Thankfully I never completed a proposed trade with Wolfmen for a Series 3 figure. I emailed him several times asking him whether he wanted to trade -- this after he sent me the photographs I'm certain 1313 referred to -- but never heard back, a good thing. Sorry about you being taken, man. In the end, it's only money. I know it sucks, regardless.

#10 salazar4id

salazar4id

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Interests:Around for any RARE Laser Beasts.

Posted 12 August 2011 - 03:35 PM

There is a guy right now selling a lot of MIMP stating: Monster in my Pocket Sonrics lot He's from CO not Mexico but he has an Ebay ID of Wolf3826 just though you guys might want to know or SKIP over this lot just in case it's the same guy...! He is getting some activity already has ten bids I might be wrong but I guess I'm playing it safe.

#11 dummyshizzle

dummyshizzle

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 06:30 PM

That's not the same guy, that's me! Not that this proves anything, but I'm not Wolfmen.

There is a guy right now selling a lot of MIMP stating: Monster in my Pocket Sonrics lot He's from CO not Mexico but he has an Ebay ID of Wolf3826 just though you guys might want to know or SKIP over this lot just in case it's the same guy...! He is getting some activity already has ten bids I might be wrong but I guess I'm playing it safe.

#12 salazar4id

salazar4id

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Interests:Around for any RARE Laser Beasts.

Posted 12 August 2011 - 07:42 PM

Well I'll apologize now..! MY BAD. :whoops: :whoops:

#13 12345

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 12 August 2011 - 11:43 PM

I purchased a figure from Wolfmen also, and was in contact with 1313 over the status of it. Like him, I received no contact from Wolfmen once I sent the payment. Prior to this, his communication was excellent.
I opened a Paypal claim saying the item was not received, just to cover myself before the claim time elapsed.
However, the item DID arrive just last week. It was however, not as described, and am having to request a partial refund from him. He has agreed to this, but whether this will happen, is still yet to be seen..
Banned

#14 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 04:55 PM

Banned!

I'll just say this. For those of you who are quick to work large deals with new users with little to no feedback, you open yourself up wide for scammers like this.

If there is a new user, make them send first, or at minimum, make them broker the deal through eBay.

#15 TOPHER

TOPHER

Chit Happens.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1228 posts
  • Interests:My Recording Studio, Video Games, Shelby Cobras, M.U.S.C.L.E., Battle/Laser/Greek Beasts, MIMP+WIMP, Remco Mini Mashers, Figurines holding any kind of musical instrument, Weird Ball Wrestlers......

Posted 16 August 2011 - 11:42 PM

Ay Adam,
Hope everything turns out OK.
Had a package from Mexico arrive 3 months later and I'm in Canada!
But was in contact with the seller(100%feedback),that was ok.
Again about 3 month for something that was sent from the UK
seller didn't put a return addy on the package.
Sometimes chit happens.
I AGREE with Jon,recieve first pay later,broker through Ebay.

'On Sale' or 'For Sale'. It's really the same thing! The word, 'Sale' means YOU CAN BUY IT,
not that it is discounted. We as consumers are conditioned to think"On Sale"means it's cheaper.
Posted Image

#16 PimpNugget

PimpNugget

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1021 posts

Posted 17 August 2011 - 01:27 AM

I purchased a figure from Wolfmen also, and was in contact with 1313 over the status of it. Like him, I received no contact from Wolfmen once I sent the payment. Prior to this, his communication was excellent.
I opened a Paypal claim saying the item was not received, just to cover myself before the claim time elapsed.
However, the item DID arrive just last week. It was however, not as described, and am having to request a partial refund from him. He has agreed to this, but whether this will happen, is still yet to be seen..

For future reference PayPal only will force a refund in INR cases in off ebay transactions.
If the seller wanted to tell you no, he could and there would be nothing PayPal can or would do for you.
Sending items back for refund or giving partial refunds is totally up to the seller.

Edited by PimpNugget, 17 August 2011 - 01:28 AM.

Dude, you make me laugh.......at you.

#17 1313

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 06:39 AM

Well, i woke up to a package from Mexico today & couldn't believe my eyes! My figures from Wolfmen have arrived! :shok:
Before anyone expects a gushing apology, the envelope is dated the 6th of September & i paid for these on the 18th May!
These weren't late in the post, they just weren't sent at all until now which is odd.

Everything i paid for is here although a few figures are stained when i was originally told they were mint, as i paid a lot for these tbh.
I am pleasantly surprised to receive what i bought & would like to thank Wolfmen for finally sending them but i stick by what i've wrote in the past.
I was scammed, my money was taken. For some reason, Wolfmen just decided to finally send me what was owed. Maybe he realises no one would trade with him after this thread, who knows?

Either way, i'm glad i can stop cursing about this, lol.

#18 TheRiddler

TheRiddler

????????????

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2357 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 11:48 AM

Well, i woke up to a package from Mexico today & couldn't believe my eyes! My figures from Wolfmen have arrived! :shok:
Before anyone expects a gushing apology, the envelope is dated the 6th of September & i paid for these on the 18th May!
These weren't late in the post, they just weren't sent at all until now which is odd.

Everything i paid for is here although a few figures are stained when i was originally told they were mint, as i paid a lot for these tbh.
I am pleasantly surprised to receive what i bought & would like to thank Wolfmen for finally sending them but i stick by what i've wrote in the past.
I was scammed, my money was taken. For some reason, Wolfmen just decided to finally send me what was owed. Maybe he realises no one would trade with him after this thread, who knows?

Either way, i'm glad i can stop cursing about this, lol.

Wow...thats pretty amazing and awesome...Maybe he just felt bad and it got to him...who knows...but awesome that you got them!!!

#19 PimpNugget

PimpNugget

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1021 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 07:15 PM

This guy is on ebay as clear_warewolf, zero score, less than 30 days old

This is how his name appears as a bidder

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1562.l2649

http://www.ebay.com/...984.m1562.l2649

Dude, you make me laugh.......at you.

#20 1313

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 10:10 PM

Cheers Rid, despite all the aggro it was great to finally get them!
Nice one Pimp, that's good to know. :)

#21 TOPHER

TOPHER

Chit Happens.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1228 posts
  • Interests:My Recording Studio, Video Games, Shelby Cobras, M.U.S.C.L.E., Battle/Laser/Greek Beasts, MIMP+WIMP, Remco Mini Mashers, Figurines holding any kind of musical instrument, Weird Ball Wrestlers......

Posted 23 September 2011 - 12:09 PM

Let's pardy :banana: :bunny: :banana: :yahoo:
Let's pardy :bunny: :banana: :bunny: :drinks:

Yay!congrates on getting yer stuff.
Did ya get in touch with the seller yet
to let him know the good news?
It could of been lost,then found and then
returned to the seller and then sent to you.

'On Sale' or 'For Sale'. It's really the same thing! The word, 'Sale' means YOU CAN BUY IT,
not that it is discounted. We as consumers are conditioned to think"On Sale"means it's cheaper.
Posted Image

#22 Leviathan

Leviathan

"Keep your Eyes peeled"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 248 posts
  • Interests:Monster in my Pocket, Kaiju, Vinyl & Customs

Posted 04 October 2011 - 10:21 AM

Very surprising today arrived "Wolfman`s" package! It came with all my ordered Figures, but without the promised "free" comics and one Figure isn`t in described condition but i´m fine with them.
The Package was send with more than 2 Months delay, he never replyed to my mails, pretty the same thing like with Adam.
I`m not sure what I should think about this. I initiated "Wolfman`s" ban on the other forum and now think about if it is still justified he`s banned?
Anymore Packages arrived or is it just Adam and me got them now? I never distrusted "Wolfman" before this deal, knowing he is a mimp collector, seen pics of his collection before, heard that other Collectors done ok deals with him and so on but after I heard he sold Black Ghost to me and Adam also and nothing arrived I thought this isn`t possible. Pretty weired, would love to hear from him!

#23 1313

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 06:22 AM

For some bizarre reason, Wolfmen has emailed me pictures of MIMP he has for sale like nothings ever happened, WTF? They look very similar if not identical to the pictures he sent me when he ripped me off, which is a bit insulting, lol.
Seriously!? Fool me once, etc.
Worryingly this was sent during a time where i am in talks with another Mexican collector about a purchase so i hope it's just a coincidence.

I've noticed Leviathan & Dazz are copied into the same email so either he's an optimist or he thinks we're all stupid.
Thanks wolfmen, but not this time!! :aggressive:

#24 TheRiddler

TheRiddler

????????????

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2357 posts

Posted 08 December 2011 - 09:46 AM

For some bizarre reason, Wolfmen has emailed me pictures of MIMP he has for sale like nothings ever happened, WTF? They look very similar if not identical to the pictures he sent me when he ripped me off, which is a bit insulting, lol.
Seriously!? Fool me once, etc.
Worryingly this was sent during a time where i am in talks with another Mexican collector about a purchase so i hope it's just a coincidence.

I've noticed Leviathan & Dazz are copied into the same email so either he's an optimist or he thinks we're all stupid.
Thanks wolfmen, but not this time!! :aggressive:

Ask him to send first lol!

#25 Behemoth

Behemoth

Lord of Behemoths

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2918 posts
  • Interests:Collecting MIMP and playing Fantasy Baseball.

Posted 01 July 2012 - 05:53 PM

This dude is currently selling on Ebay as pink_shine11. I have had a few transactions with him before seeing this post, and had no problems other than slow shipping. Just thought I should let everybody know.
My MIMP Resource site: http://mimpcollective.weebly.com

Behemoth's Video Game and MIMP YouTube Page: https://www.youtube....w_as=subscriber

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com