#1 Juan

Juan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Interests:improv acting!!!

Posted 08 September 2004 - 08:56 PM

that's right i want one so if anyone can answer the call please let me know.

#2 arforbes

arforbes

I lied, I cheated, I got banned!

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 08 September 2004 - 09:05 PM

I have one that is missing the head. Marty (THEGODBEAST) is making me a head that is exactly the same color and texture as an original M.U.S.C.L.E. version head so if you are interested, let me know. He is making it the same hardness as a M.U.S.C.L.E. too so you will have a perfect match to the original head that was lost.

:unsure:
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard
I was banned! Read ALL about it! http://www.littlerub...showtopic=23333

#1 on the LRG Dishonest Members list!

#3 phillymadison

phillymadison

phillymadison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1044 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 01:29 PM

how much you willing to pay for this SHA?
The Only True Measure Of Success Of Any Hobby Is How Much You Enjoy Participating in it.
--------------------------------

View What M.U.S.C.L.E.'s I Have For Trade And Sale On muscledb.com CLICK HERE

#4 Juan

Juan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 04:58 PM

well do you have one? let me know and please no customs right now. i want to get the real one and then i'll go to my good man godbeast for a custom of my choice of color.

#5 phillymadison

phillymadison

phillymadison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1044 posts

Posted 09 September 2004 - 10:26 PM

i see someone hasn't done there homework

and yes for the time being I have one

I'm one of the few that only has a real one and not a godbeast home made one

I also have a sealed satan cross four pack

and a Drunken Master figure

but it looks like you might be better off just getting a godbeast one or Alex's (was mine)headless one

Edited by phillymadison, 09 September 2004 - 10:32 PM.

The Only True Measure Of Success Of Any Hobby Is How Much You Enjoy Participating in it.

#6 Juan

Juan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 10 September 2004 - 01:17 PM

well if anyone has a spinning head ashuraman to sell let me know...because it's great you own one but i'm asking if anyone has one to sell not people who own one just want to tease people with. but thanks phillymadison.

#7 phillymadison

phillymadison

phillymadison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1044 posts

Posted 10 September 2004 - 01:27 PM

who said i wasn't gonna sell it?

hence why I asked how much you willing to pay for one?

everything in this world has a price

im kind of offended :(

#8 arforbes

arforbes

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 10 September 2004 - 02:58 PM

well if anyone has a spinning head ashuraman to sell let me know...because it's great you own one but i'm asking if anyone has one to sell not people who own one just want to tease people with. but thanks phillymadison.

Like I said, I have REAL American M.U.S.C.L.E. version without a head, if you want it. I am having a custom head made perfectly to match this figure. If interested let me know.

:(
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard

#9 arforbes

arforbes

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 10 September 2004 - 03:00 PM

I'll buy your Drunken Master figure if you are willing to sell Phil. :(

B)
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard

#10 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts
  • Interests:Not Telling

Posted 10 September 2004 - 05:40 PM

not people who own one just want to tease people with.

How old are you? Cut it out with the effing teasing shizznit. You went through the same shizznit when you were looking for SC. Don't ask people for shizznit if you don't want them to tell you what they've got.
Posted Image

#11 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 10 September 2004 - 06:26 PM

not people who own one just want to tease people with.

How old are you? Cut it out with the effing teasing shizznit. You went through the same shizznit when you were looking for SC. Don't ask people for shizznit if you don't want them to tell you what they've got.

I think Juan inferred the same thing that I did from this post, that Philly wasn't really interested in selling.

<snip>
but it looks like you might be better off just getting a godbeast one or Alex's (was mine)headless one

If you have one to sell Phil, give the man a price. No sense in beating around the Bush.

#12 Juan

Juan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 10 September 2004 - 11:08 PM

thank you jkarsi for backing me up one that one. and as a matter fact when i ask for the satan cross in the last post i wasn't playing around i did bought it and it was from godbeast. when i want something i always back it up and i even bought the satan cross custom from jkaris to make my satan cross collection even kick butt>>>"notice how i didn't need to go blue to make my point." i don't play around when i have my mind set on something but i don't want to be teased either and beg for it. it's true everything has a price and money talks and i want bull poo-poo to walk. so if you have one name a price and if it's reasonable i'll pay for it on the spot, none of this i'll have the money in two weeks nonsense. ask anyone when i buy something i pay it right away. and to soupie i'm old enough not to play games so please do some research before you judge me dude, just ask the main dudes like jkaris and god-beast or even donky35 from ebay and arforbes as well. just look at my profile as cowboyimprov and it speaks for itself. but anyways if anyone wants to sell it let me know i need a price that is reasonable.

#13 arforbes

arforbes

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 10 September 2004 - 11:33 PM

...but anyways if anyone wants to sell it let me know i need a price that is reasonable.

When it comes to Super Rares, I don't really think any price can be considered reasonable. Be prepared to pay at east $200+ for a Spinning Head Ashuraman. That is just how much they are going for now a days.

:(
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard

#14 Juan

Juan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 11 September 2004 - 05:01 AM

it may go at that price...i've seen on ebay that it went up to 80 which is cool for me but anyways name a price.

#15 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 11 September 2004 - 01:46 PM

I think Juan inferred the same thing that I did from this post, that Philly wasn't really interested in selling.

What I inferred is that Philly has spent a lot of money on MUSCLE shizznit, and he likes to let people know that he has all the "rare" shizznit.

That doesn't bother me. I actually think it's amusing. What bothers me, I guess, is that so many people get bent out of shape about it.

Anyhow, good luck Juan.
Posted Image

#16 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 11 September 2004 - 02:18 PM

Ok,

I probably shouldn't throw in my 2 cents, however....

I have dealt with Juan and we had the same miscommunication...

Juan likes sellers to simply name their price.

Most sellers like to have buyers tell them what they will pay...because they don't want to look ultra greedy or unrealistic with a high price.

I know when I sold my only extra SC to Juan I wanted him to offer because I had seen SC go for as little as $15-$20 and as high as $40-$50...

I offered it to him for $30 (I think)... It seemed like an average price and I didn't feel like I was gouging him. For what it is worth...Juan don't play...once he accepts an offer, he pays FAST! We had a GREAT transaction.

Anyway...I think in this case if Phil was serious about selling his SHA, he would say $400 or $300, or at least give the guy a price... By just stating to Juan that he has one...that really isn't of any help to Juan... Juan wants to know who has one "for sale" and "how much" they want to sell it for...

It really isn't all that tuff...If Phil is too high...Juan will pass...If his price is reasonable or a deal...I am sure Juan will jump all over it.

I am not trying to take a side, however, this community is too cool to get bent over a simple purchase request...

TGB

Edited by THEGODBEAST, 11 September 2004 - 02:19 PM.

#17 arforbes

arforbes

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 11 September 2004 - 07:49 PM

Well put Marty. In that case, I will offer my Headless SHA for $200. :woot:

Hehe! :lol:
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard

#18 phillymadison

phillymadison

phillymadison

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1044 posts

Posted 12 September 2004 - 12:20 AM

ok lets start at the flippin begining here becuase this is really goning againest my sign here

juan says "I want a SHA fig"

I ask "how much you willing to pay "

juan ask if I have 1

I say yes plus 2 other things around those lines that he may be interested in (DM and a sealed SC)
and give a suggestion on what would be the best route for him to take

Juan says stop teaseing me

I say stop offending me

and then half of freak'n Akia is in a up roar!

I don't know how thats not clear nore do i care the first two post i did said it all clear as crystal "how much u willing to pay" and "yes i have one"

perosnally I feel I get judged a little to harshlly around Akia I dont post in every thread what cool things I own nore to I take pictures of all my stuff and show it off but 1 time i post I own this this and this and poof people are all over me

For clarity sake I will sell ANYTHING i own anything
SHA, DM, the shirt off my back anything for the right price

I'm not looking to sell anything but if opportunity knocks and I can make some sweet mula I will
I'm not gonna show my cards right off the bat thats bad business and for something where there is only 6 known figures of i'm gonna make sure I personlly dont get screwed especially since i paid over $400 and there is no real set prices for these things either

though who will or can sell one?
Alex myself Miggy and Satan+ plus 1 other

Since there are no current people selling one or auctioning one someone that would want one for real will have to convince someone else that has one to sell it
so personally I dont think I should have to say a price
I will sell him for the right price but im not looking to get rid of him
neither is anyone else at this time
so a buyer should be a little more agressive in this case

point blank and so this can get back to what this thread should be about Juan buying a SHA I dont think I can help you Juan
I am sorry I cant help you Im sorry for the miss communication, I'm sorry for making it seem like im showing off

im sorry

#19 Juan

Juan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 12 September 2004 - 12:37 AM

well thanks anyways phillymadison. i guess it will turn up on ebay but it's no big deal. there's still other figures i can work on by getting so that will keep me busy plus it will all work out. i know i'll own a sha someday i can feel it.

#20 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 12 September 2004 - 05:56 AM

perosnally I feel I get judged a little to harshlly around Akia

Believe it or not, philly, that is what I was trying to say.

The other reason I was so harsh on Juan is because, really, who's going to sell their SHA? There's only 3 of them or so. This thread was doomed from the moment he posted it. And then he gets upset when two of the three known people who own them show up in the thread to talk.

I think I'm going to go start a thread called, "Dark Emperor: I need one" and see how that goes.

:woot:
Posted Image

#21 arforbes

arforbes

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6788 posts

Posted 12 September 2004 - 08:35 AM

I think I'm going to go start a thread called, "Dark Emperor: I need one" and see how that goes.

:woot:

Haha! I have one. :lol:

:M:
AKA Yapiel, AKA balucard

#22 max powerz

max powerz

*squish squish* ^_^

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2474 posts

Posted 12 September 2004 - 09:10 AM

If I were in Philly's shoes, I would be offended too. Juan, if you have not done the research and someone asks how much you are willing to pay for one, presume they have it. If you would not like to display the amount on the boards, PM the person your figure. Even if one was headless, two people offered to sell you one and you might just have blown your oppertunity (short term). Also, I don't recall a SHA going anywhere near the low price of 80 buckaroos you are talking about...

Good luck in your search, but chances are you're going to dip deep into your wallet unless you see one at a street fair.

Edited by max powerz, 12 September 2004 - 09:10 AM.

I Sell some ultimate muscle and m.u.sc.l.e stuff, email/pm me for details
#012 king muscle (green foil lettering)
#013 terryman (green foil letterings)
#020 ramenman (blue foil letterings)
#045 kinikudriver (red and green foil letterings)
Series 2 CCG cards All and All Series 2 figures
Starcom Needs: ALL. Doubles, tripples, etc... Any condition welcome.

#23 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 12 September 2004 - 11:03 AM

Also, I don't recall a SHA going anywhere near the low price of 80 buckaroos you are talking about...

I think that is how much Alex got the headless one for.

I think Marty said it best.

Juan likes a seller to name his price up front. Philly beat around the bush, trying to get Juan to name a price.

A lot of things were assumed but weren't inteneded by the communicator.

In plain english, try to be a little more clear, concise and curt when transacting a business deal to avoid miscommunication.

----------------------------------------------------------

He is an experiment in miscommunication...

spinning head Ashuraman, i need one.please help

e.g. I want to buy one.

e.g. Philly feeling out Juan's limits.

well do you have one? let me know and please no customs right now. i want to get the real one and then i'll go to my good man godbeast for a custom of my choice of color.

e.g. Juan, not knowing if philly has one or is just being curious.

e.g. This could be taken as an insult.

and yes for the time being I have one

e.g. Philly has one!

I'm one of the few that only has a real one and not a godbeast home made one

e.g. Why Soupie inferred that Philly was just bragging about what he had.

e.g. Looks like Philly isn't selling, or assumes that Juan isn't willing to Pay what a SHA is worth.

e.g. A logical assumption based on the above comments. Not what Philly was trying to express, but nonetheless it was what came across.

who said i wasn't gonna sell it?
hence why I asked how much you willing to pay for one?
everything in this world has a price
im kind of offended

e.g. Philly doesn't realize how his comments were taken, thus leading to more miscommunication and someone being offended.

e.g. Now another party to the miscommunication. Juan wants a set price, not a experiences in price haggling, but Soupie hasn't garnered that from Juan's posts.

SOme more words get said, based on th miscommunication, and now it is a cluster eff.

ok lets start at the flippin begining here becuase this is really goning againest my sign here

juan says "I want a SHA fig"

I ask "how much you willing to pay "

juan ask if I have 1

I say yes plus 2 other things around those lines that he may be interested in (DM and a sealed SC)
and give a suggestion on what would be the best route for him to take

Juan says stop teaseing me

I say stop offending me

and then half of freak'n Akia is in a up roar!

I don't know how thats not clear nore do i care the first two post i did said it all clear as crystal "how much u willing to pay" and "yes i have one"

Yes, but then, in the same post you told him he would probably be better off getting a custom. That in itself inferrs that you aren't willing to sell it.

For clarity sake I will sell ANYTHING i own anything
SHA, DM, the shirt off my back anything for the right price

I'm not looking to sell anything but if opportunity knocks and I can make some sweet mula I will
I'm not gonna show my cards right off the bat thats bad business and for something where there is only 6 known figures of i'm gonna make sure I personlly dont get screwed especially since i paid over $400 and there is no real set prices for these things either

e.g. Clear, concise and to the point.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This whole thing could have been avoided with curt conversation. In business, don't assume anything, or leave anything to be assumed.

Juan should have posted this:

I want a SHA, if you have one and are willing to part with it, please give me a firm price

To which Philly could have replied:

I have one that I am willing to sell. But I don't have a firm price. Make me an offer. Also, I have a DM and SC-4pack that I would be willing to part with as well if the price is right.

Miscommunication averted.

Guys, remember, we are all friends on this board (or are supposed to be anyways). We all do things that piss each other off at one time or another, but what has always moved this community forward was our ability to get over it, move on and stay friends. Please remember that. It's what sets us apart from the other groups.

#24 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 12 September 2004 - 12:11 PM

In forums, miscommunication is unavoidable.

Case in point -- it looks like I just jumped down Juan's throat for no reason, but when I first read this thread, I had the following thread in the back of my mind.

Juan seeks a SC

I don't doubt that Juan's a cool guy, and I see that he is quite the collector, I guess I just don't appreciate his fear of teasing. In any case, this thread is now horse shizznit.
Posted Image

#25 Juan

Juan

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 12 September 2004 - 01:38 PM

lol no big deal guys i'll just go to my friend from japan and see what he can do. it sucks that kids over there have access to these toys because it's made their and we bottom get lucky what ever comes our way and what they take for granted.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com