• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

billpepper

billpepper

Flim Flam Red Hot Fan *

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • Interests:guitar <br />skateboarding <br />wrestling (WWE TNA)<br />running <br />biking <br />
Only got a glimpse of them bc GF was rushing me but just thought I'd let you guys know if this has already been discussed I apologize
BIG GUY SHIMMY!!!!!!!!

Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5653 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.
Bloody Girlfriends. :) I'll have to check next time. I'd imagine unless the packaging was significantly different, the typical employee may dump em in with the Marvel ones.

Posted Image

Scar1321

Scar1321

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 249 posts
  • Interests:Toys!
Thanks for the tip! Scored these 2 today!

Posted Image
Need action figures and parts? I might have it!

Posted Image

Always adding new stuff!

countzackula

countzackula

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 114 posts
Had two big cardboard displays of these crammed next to each other on a sidekick at my Wal-Mart. No major packaging difference, but DC and Marvel were separate.

Edited by countzackula, 02 March 2012 - 02:59 AM.

Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5653 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.
That Batman looks good. What other characters are there supposed to be again?

Posted Image

ironmask

ironmask

Super Collider

• LRG Council
  • 8105 posts
I checked my local Wally World... And they only had Marvel Heroics out... But in a new transparent plastic tower, with carboard header box. Interesting.
I will keep my eyes open for these.

Grimace

Grimace

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
There's no Wonder Woman? :(

billpepper

billpepper

Flim Flam Red Hot Fan *

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 303 posts
  • Interests:guitar <br />skateboarding <br />wrestling (WWE TNA)<br />running <br />biking <br />
Saw this on their Facebook page
BIG GUY SHIMMY!!!!!!!!

Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5653 posts
Whoah! Those cars are so cool looking! There is a lot of retro in them, and remind me of the old hero cars that used to be advertised in the comics back in the day. :)

The LED figs are just meh.

Posted Image

ironmask

ironmask

Super Collider

• LRG Council
  • 8105 posts
I just picked up seven of these, and HELL YEAH, got the chase Superman... the black suit, Earth-2 Supes. He came in a purple orb.

I also got two cape-down Batmen (blue orb), two Jokers (yellow orbs), Martian Manhunter (white orb) and a cape-up Batman in a red orb.

Let the code cracking begin.

doc_moore_j

doc_moore_j

LRG Elite

• Legends
  • 4363 posts
  • Interests:Muscle men, and Kinnikuman
TThey have these here which surprised me cause the marvel ones were tough to find. I bought one of each color and here were its contents.

Attached Files

Edited by doc_moore_j, 03 March 2012 - 02:28 PM.

ironmask

ironmask

Super Collider

• LRG Council
  • 8105 posts
So, Green Lantern is in the green orbs, Flash and Martian Manhunter in white, Alt Supes in purple, Joker in yellow, cape-up Bats in red, cape-down Bats in blue.

I would bet that the alt Flash offered, is Professor Zoom. I am also willing to bet that the Alt Supes is the DC equivalent of Red Hulk, and Zoom is the rarer of the alternate offerings.

Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5653 posts
Found the tubes today as well.

I got pretty much the same.

White - Flash
Yellow - Joker
Red - Batman CU
Blue - Batman CD
Green - Green Lantern (how odd)
Purple - Superman (I shall dub thee Flex Punch!) :p

I really like these, especially Joker. So you say Manhunter is White, and Black Supes is Purple. Crud, that means finding a black supes means you will have to find probably 100 normal supes first. Now which colors do the Zoom and alt Supes come in?

Posted Image

ironmask

ironmask

Super Collider

• LRG Council
  • 8105 posts
And, by the way, since they put out the tube endcaps, I have yet to find a Red Hulk in the Marvel orbs.

Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5653 posts
Really? Did you check the entire tube? You have me curious enough to check them next time I'm there. There is still half a box of them on another ailse too.

I should probably try to get a hold of one of those diplay tubes if they ever get close to being emptied!

Posted Image

ironmask

ironmask

Super Collider

• LRG Council
  • 8105 posts
I did not check the entire tube. The top was sealed, and the tube was damn near full, making sifting through them impossible.

Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5653 posts
Well the top just has some tape holding it down I think. The Cardboard was popped open on the DC tube I found, so I just sifted through the bottom and chunked them back into the top. You should check the top of your tubes, and if it's sealed pop it open yourself maybe.

Posted Image

ironmask

ironmask

Super Collider

• LRG Council
  • 8105 posts
Haha, nah. I'm not that pressed for more Rulks. I already have 11 of them.
I'll keep plying by the rules.

Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5653 posts
Well, I thought I had grabbed 3 or 4 DC orbs, but I guess I overlooked that some Marvels snuck in there.

Fortunately for me I didn't have to buy 100 Purple orbs to find Black Supes. Someone had popped a purple open and threw it back in the tube, and guess who was sitting there waiting for me! :) Also found a MM, who is pretty darn rad.

Attached File  Heroics3.JPG   91.58K   22 downloads

Posted Image

SpideyMomma

SpideyMomma

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
Anyone know what the regular supermans are in? I got the black and white superman in 2 purples. Is that a mystery one?

Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5653 posts
Yeah, black supes is in purple and so is basic supes using the same sculpt. But I have yet to find the "Up and Away" style supes.

Posted Image

mrjayberry

mrjayberry

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 958 posts
Excited for tonight, I bought a D.C. Heroic for the couple of guys I work with. Of course I bought me one and then I bought me an extra one to open in the car. It was the Martian Manhunter, score.

Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5653 posts
Reverse Flash is in the White orbs. Seems to be about 3 to 1 between flash and reverse flash, add in MM, and theres probably a 1 in 5 chance you will get one.

We need to set up a Code graph or something for package variations for both lines.

IE:

Large Feeder-
Blue=Batman(St)
Green= Green Lantern
Yellow= Joker
Red= Batman (Ju)etc....etc...

Posted Image

tofudrifter81

tofudrifter81

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 239 posts
  • Interests:Kinnikuman, MUSCLE, BB, RoboTech, Sprial Zone, SD Gundam
bought 24 orbs. had two Marvel stuck in the DC tube. Mother F-ers. LOL heres pics of my score.

Attached Files

"They didn't make me Captain because I could sail"

ironmask

ironmask

Super Collider

• LRG Council
  • 8105 posts
URS, I agree. I have already caught several variations on the packaging in the Marvel feeder tubes, from the old boxes that were out around Christmas time.
There was also a discrepancy between the Walmart feeder boxes, and the Dollar Tree feeder boxes.