Articulationnut

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1732 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 06:14 AM

Posted Image

;)
Divide & conquer works because of attachments people make to push-button issues, individual "leaders," parties, clans, tribes, policies, or agendas, leaving them open to manipulation.

#27 tonganbynature

tonganbynature

Average Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts
  • Interests:Shoot, too many to list.<br /><br />First and foremost...MY AMAZING WIFEY!!<br /><br />-Soccer<br />-Obviously a BIG TIME BEASTFORMERS collector!! <br />-NCAA Football...specifically <br /> *Boise State University<br /> *University Of Utah<br /> *Brigham Young University<br /> *University of Southern California<br /><br />-NFL -Buffalo Bills &amp; Raidernation<br />-I am a bit of a gymn junkie<br /> When I think of some more I will let ya know

Posted 29 November 2006 - 06:44 AM

;) :D e+ That's awesome!!!
Posted Image

Keepin' it real, keepin' it gangsta...Keepin' it Real Gangsta.

#28 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 07:27 AM

Nice! Glad to see that they made a small comeback....if only for a page. ;)
Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#29 trumanshower

trumanshower

Eternal Truman of the spotless mind

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1384 posts
  • Interests:dragonautes, monster in my pocket, fistful of power, motu, cosmix, luxioles etc etc...

Posted 29 November 2006 - 09:40 AM

:D with this thread i was thinking there was a new Summer Special TF with BB... ;)

French collector of Battle Beasts, Monster in my pocket and a bunch of other toys !!
FoP facebook page : https://www.facebook.../fistfulofpower

Boogaz facebook group : https://www.facebook...810983082984202

#30 Macod0shus

Macod0shus

Macod0shus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 11:35 AM

Thanks for posting that shot Articulationaut,

Man that looks so awesome, its good to know the people on this board arent the ONLY ones who know about battle beasts!

#31 cylon_centurian

cylon_centurian

....November Coming Fire....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 03:24 PM

does anyone have any story line?

wow,this is awsome! :w00t:
Posted Image

#32 Articulationnut

Articulationnut

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1732 posts

Posted 29 November 2006 - 04:00 PM

does anyone have any story line?

wow,this is awsome! :w00t:

The storyline , unfortunately, doesnt revolve around the Beast.

Carrying over from another arc Megatron is repaired and heads to the Planet Beest <_< along with his Air Warrior clones (i.e. Seeker clones) looking for the Predacons due to their renowned battle Prowess.

Now catch this here...

Razorclaw, he of Predaking fame, has damaged "identity circuits" and actually believes he is like the other citizens/life forms of the planet (i.e. either the anthropomorphized beast or, potentially, unaltered beast). Ill assume thats why the Beast were seen to be fighting along side ol Razorclaw.

In any event Megatron subdues Razorclaw and repairs/rebuilds him so that he along with the others can become Predaking when they unite.

Thats it...but thats enough for me as they (Dreamwave) just solved a slight hang up with regard to my fiction thanks to Razorclaw.

Ive got the issue...good read (and there are other stories , TF related, in the special).

Edited by Articulationnut, 29 November 2006 - 04:01 PM.

Divide & conquer works because of attachments people make to push-button issues, individual "leaders," parties, clans, tribes, policies, or agendas, leaving them open to manipulation.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com