• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#26 dabbuu

dabbuu

Serious Collector

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 573 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 03:17 PM

i'm 99% sur that Lord and French kiki also have complete 1-112 collection, or maybe only miss 1 weapon for the more...

Yah I'm sure they do also,

Do you still speak with them trumanshower?

dabbuu

Edited by dabbuu, 20 February 2008 - 03:19 PM.

Posted Image

#27 trumanshower

trumanshower

Eternal Truman of the spotless mind

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1384 posts
  • Interests:dragonautes, monster in my pocket, fistful of power, motu, cosmix, luxioles etc etc...

Posted 20 February 2008 - 04:54 PM

yes, FK is still in france, i'll see him the 15th of march, and lord has just moved in new caledonia !

French collector of Battle Beasts, Monster in my pocket and a bunch of other toys !!
FoP facebook page : https://www.facebook.../fistfulofpower

Boogaz facebook group : https://www.facebook...810983082984202

#28 dabbuu

dabbuu

Serious Collector

• 573 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 04:59 PM

yes, FK is still in france, i'll see him the 15th of march, and lord has just moved in new caledonia !

Very cool,

If you talk to either of them please tell them to stop by the board sometimes. We miss them :lol:

dabbuu
Posted Image

#29 JonnyPac

JonnyPac

The beast collector in the boonies...

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1110 posts

Posted 20 February 2008 - 06:23 PM

That means that we are only the dozen or so people in the world who have sets! ...We can probably assume that no one who doesn't use the internet ever completed a set since the figures were not released in a single country except Japan.

Cheers! :D

Oh yeah, well I never wanted to be in your fancy schmancy club anyway :lol:

*pouts in the corner*

But seriously, I think you need to assume that there are probably a few hundred people with complete sets who live in Japan, and many of those could very well not use the internet. But it's still a really cool accomplishment.

I don't think we are in a club, really. :lol: If we were, we'd want you in it too. I want every collector to fulfill his toy dreams! :D I'm not trying to be elite; I am actually just a lightweight toy collector, myself. All I have are my Beastformers, a few Muscles, a few GIJoes, and a complete set of Heroscape figures.

I kind of doubt that there are hundreds of JP collections out there. Probably just another handful... They have way too much other cool stuff to collect over there! They can just sell their LBs to us geeks for lots of yen, and move on... :lol:

#30 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 06:29 AM

What about Jfishes or whatever is name is. Dabbuu know who I mean. Doesnt he have a complete collection?
Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#31 dabbuu

dabbuu

Serious Collector

• 573 posts

Posted 21 February 2008 - 07:43 AM

What about Jfishes or whatever is name is. Dabbuu know who I mean. Doesnt he have a complete collection?

Yes he does. Does anyone know where these Japanese bb collectors congregate online?

dabbuu
Posted Image

#32 Personality #9

Personality #9

Suedehead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1663 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts (I migrated over from the Beastformers boards), the sciences, Baseball (Huge St. Louis Cardinals fan) and of course, women.

Posted 08 March 2008 - 11:02 PM

Yes he does. Does anyone know where these Japanese bb collectors congregate online?

dabbuu

I've been wondering that myself. I've noticed over the years that there are no Japanese collectors here on the board. Of course there's a language barrier and all, but I'd expect one or two to pop up. I just find it surprising.
Formally known as Artimus Prime

#33 JonnyPac

JonnyPac

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1110 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 06:03 PM

dabbuu

I've been wondering that myself. I've noticed over the years that there are no Japanese collectors here on the board. Of course there's a language barrier and all, but I'd expect one or two to pop up. I just find it surprising.

I think we should ask Hydra. He's over in Japan. I don't know any of his personal info, but he sure seems to have good connections on the rare LB stuff. He's our inside man!

Edited by JonnyPac, 09 March 2008 - 06:05 PM.

#34 lhssenior

lhssenior

Toy Addict

• 1464 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 08:52 AM

dabbuu

I think we should ask Hydra. He's over in Japan. I don't know any of his personal info, but he sure seems to have good connections on the rare LB stuff. He's our inside man!

I wonder where Hydra's been, haven't seen him around here in at least 6 months or so.
-Barry

#35 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 10 March 2008 - 08:55 AM

I have emailed him a few times in the past 6 months or so and he hasnt responded. I still get his newsletter but never anything other then that. :huh:
Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#36 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 11 March 2008 - 05:19 PM

I hope Hydra is at Botcon in April. He usually is.

#37 JonnyPac

JonnyPac

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1110 posts

Posted 02 April 2008 - 05:24 PM

Woo Hoo! I just added a set of MOC Shadow Warriors to my collection!!! :) I got 'em from the UK.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com