150 replies to this topic

#101 cylon_centurian

cylon_centurian

....November Coming Fire....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 01 November 2006 - 10:15 AM

hey i thought id mention it ... but i dont hear anyone talking about the giants. ;)

THE 1ST PLACE GIANTS! :p

NOVEMBER 12 IS COMING!!!!!!!!! ;)
Posted Image

#102 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 09:06 PM

So, whose favorite teams are in and whose are out? Mine is way out. But hey 3rd pick in the draft. Don't blow it Browns.

#103 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 31 December 2006 - 11:59 PM

Chicago Baby!!!!! Can't get any better!
WhiteLeo

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#104 Bayushi Gemma

Bayushi Gemma

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 12:28 AM

My Washington Redskins really blew it this year! :cry:
Here is a link to my GI Joe customs: http://www.evilface.com/james.htm
Posted Image

#105 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 01 January 2007 - 06:05 AM

They looked bad yesterday. Are you a Grossman guy?

#106 tonganbynature

tonganbynature

Average Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts
  • Interests:Shoot, too many to list.<br /><br />First and foremost...MY AMAZING WIFEY!!<br /><br />-Soccer<br />-Obviously a BIG TIME BEASTFORMERS collector!! <br />-NCAA Football...specifically <br /> *Boise State University<br /> *University Of Utah<br /> *Brigham Young University<br /> *University of Southern California<br /><br />-NFL -Buffalo Bills &amp; Raidernation<br />-I am a bit of a gymn junkie<br /> When I think of some more I will let ya know

Posted 01 January 2007 - 10:32 AM

Well....another year with no postseason.... :cry: Hard being a Bills fan, and a raiders one for that matter. :D
Posted Image

Keepin' it real, keepin' it gangsta...Keepin' it Real Gangsta.

#107 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 01 January 2007 - 04:33 PM

They looked bad yesterday. Are you a Grossman guy?

I like him, but not a huge fan of his. He played really krappy in that game. Not that they needed to win. :cry: Still I would have liked to see them play better than that.

WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

#108 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 05:24 AM

WhiteLeo

I think it can get better.....THE BALTIMORE RAVENS!!!!!!!!! :w00t: :w00t: I am thinking they are gonna go all the way man. :D :cry:
Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#109 cylon_centurian

cylon_centurian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 02 January 2007 - 08:37 AM

.... :D  Hard being a Bills fan

whats this i hear about the bills maybe being bought out by the millionare who owns paychex?apparently he bought the sabers out of bankrupcy so they didnt have to move now i hear he might be doing that to the bills. just wanted to know if anyone knew anything.

in case anybody hadnt heard...THE GIANTS ARE IN!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t:

i just dont really want to talk about eli... :cry:
Posted Image

#110 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts
  • Interests:Not Telling

Posted 07 January 2007 - 06:31 PM

Eagles Vs. Katrina victims... considering absolutely no one in the media cares for the Eagles anyhow, I wonder how the media is going to hype this game, haha.

Actually, I like being the underdog; Go Eagles!

In all seriousness, Tiki Barber is a warrior. I truly wish he would come back to the league next year.

:o
Posted Image

#111 tonganbynature

tonganbynature

Average Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts
  • Interests:Shoot, too many to list.<br /><br />First and foremost...MY AMAZING WIFEY!!<br /><br />-Soccer<br />-Obviously a BIG TIME BEASTFORMERS collector!! <br />-NCAA Football...specifically <br /> *Boise State University<br /> *University Of Utah<br /> *Brigham Young University<br /> *University of Southern California<br /><br />-NFL -Buffalo Bills &amp; Raidernation<br />-I am a bit of a gymn junkie<br /> When I think of some more I will let ya know

Posted 08 January 2007 - 12:43 AM

Eagles Vs. Katrina victims... considering absolutely no one in the media cares for the Eagles anyhow, I wonder how the media is going to hype this game, haha.

Actually, I like being the underdog; Go Eagles!

In all seriousness, Tiki Barber is a warrior. I truly wish he would come back to the league next year.

Yeah I hear ya in the sense of the Eagles being the underdogs...but in all reality the true underdog was the Saints QB D.Bree's. Nobody wanted him after last season due to his injury...now look at him, he is one of the top QB's in the nations!! :w00t: Go Saints!!!

I definately agree with you on Tiki....I have always respected that fella.
Posted Image

#112 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 04:11 PM

I'm hoping for a Colts win in the Super Bowl. Probably won't happen, but That's who I'm pullin' for. As long as they beat the Ravens.......Sorry Andrew! :lol: :o

#113 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 03:21 PM

This is the crap that happens behind the scenes that nobody typically mentions -- one reason bloggers are so valuable:

Boring Bears played a role

The Eagles are very upset about playing Saturday night in New Orleans after winning their playoff game late Sunday night. They officially have the shortest time in which to prepare for their Divisional Playoff game. But the league definitely wanted the Saints, America’s new favorite team, to be playing in prime time on Saturday.

The Saints wanted it, too. Unlike the Bears, the Saints have an exciting offense and Reggie Bush.

Yes, the league could have shifted the Saints to Sunday night and had the Bears play early on Saturday. That makes some sense because Seattle has few national followers.

But that would have meant forcing the Patriots to fly across country and play San Diego on Saturday night. You can bet that owner Bob Kraft and Bill Belichick would have gone nuts. Like the Eagles, they would have been stuck with the short week and a much longer flight than Philadelphia’s. Fighting the winds this time of year, the Patriots would have been in the air more than six hours.

And that’s why the Eagles drew the short stick. The Bears are boring and Kraft carries more weight at the league office.

NFL_Czar's Blog

Tough shake, but we'll deal. We kind of have to, considering no one outside of Pennsylvania gives two shizznits.

Posted Image

#114 cylon_centurian

cylon_centurian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 04:24 PM

again penaltys plague the giants. :blink: we played a hell of game but if you keep shooting yourself in the foot tiki cant win everygame! i really do want him to reitre with a ring ,i really hope he comes back next year. i guess i must now go for our division if nothing else. so good lick to the eagles!

....talking about warriors..wow garcia is awsome!! mcnabb better keep an eye on him!!
Posted Image

#115 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 10:26 PM

I can't wait to see the Bears-Seahawks game. :w00t: Although the Bears have a great defence there offence is suffering. But it should be a easy game. They will probably hand the Seahawks there tails. But if the Seahawks win, at least I won't be all upset. :blink: Since I like them both!

WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

#116 tonganbynature

tonganbynature

Average Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 12:17 AM

Although the Bears have a great defence there offence is suffering.

Yeah, with inconsistent Grossman behind the wheel!! :blink: Hopefully he comes to play, otherwise the Bears defense will have to put on a show. :p I am excited about it though too. :w00t:
Posted Image

#117 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 07:46 PM

Anyone watching the Saits and Eagles game? Its pretty good. I don't know who I want to win....I am glad the Colts beat the Ravens though!

#118 tonganbynature

tonganbynature

Average Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 08:03 PM

Yeah, it has definately been a fun game to watch!!! Back and forth between the two teams, I want the Saints as I really like Drew Brees....but do like the Eagles. We'll see what happens, Saints just got the ball back.
Posted Image

#119 tonganbynature

tonganbynature

Average Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 08:23 PM

That offsides just killed it for the Eagles man....tough break, now the Saints are just going to run the clock down. Talk about a turn around for the Saints Organization....3-13 last year and now on the verge of going to the NFC Championship!! WOW!!
Posted Image

#120 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 08:27 PM

Saints win! Saints win! That's cool I guess ;) Looking forward to the Bears game tomorrow.

#121 tonganbynature

tonganbynature

Average Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 09:29 PM

Hey,

Good luck tomorrow Steve and Brian. It's going to be a great game.
Posted Image

#122 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 09:39 PM

Wow, Eagles within EASY field goal range to tie the game after the rookie Bush fumbles the ball... first down!

Eagles get the first down, but Oh... False Start... Yikes!

Hm, refs all over that...

B)

Let's punt the ball when all we need it 3 points for a tie.

Let's face it, Andy Reid has a hard time keeping up under 5 minutes, seriously. (Remember the Superbowl loss to the Pats by three?)

Eagles had the ball on their 47 with 3 minutes left, down by three. They needed 3 to tie, 6 to win. They couldn't produce; coach punted on 3rd down.

They lost the game, and gave the Katrina victies a W.

See you next year (with McNabb).

;)

Edited by Soupie, 13 January 2007 - 09:41 PM.

Posted Image

#123 tonganbynature

tonganbynature

Average Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 09:49 PM

Eagles get the first down, but Oh... False Start... Yikes!

Hm, refs all over that...

;)

Yep, that offensive lineman must have felt like an idiot, if only he had left his hand down....and I agree, should've gone for it even though you had 15 to go. You have nothing else to lose....go for it I say. Tough loss bro...I really thought the Eags were gonna run away with this one.
Posted Image

#124 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts

Posted 13 January 2007 - 09:58 PM

The Eagles are the underdogs until they win a Super Bowl (or four). Philadelphia is a "thug" city and the media despises them, rightly so. We haven't shown that we can win the big game, plain and simple.

When you get the ball on a turnover, 1st and 10 on the 50, down by three, with three minutes left in the game and can't produce, you deserve to loose. And so we did.

We'll get the extra day's rest, clutch calls, home field advantage, etc. when we earn it... until then, we are yesterday's news. 'nuff said.
Posted Image

#125 tonganbynature

tonganbynature

Average Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts

Posted 14 January 2007 - 12:40 PM

Anybody watchin this Bears-Seahawks game?? Boy did the Bears get a lucky break, after that interception, hassleback throws one...this is a good game....anybody else???
Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com