150 replies to this topic

#1 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 10 September 2006 - 06:56 PM

So how did everybody's team that is interested in the NFL do? My team, the Browns, lost (not unusual) :unsure: :ph34r:

#2 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 10 September 2006 - 06:59 PM

THE RAVENS KICKED SOME MAJOR BUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :unsure:
27 to nothing! :ph34r:
Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#3 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 10 September 2006 - 07:28 PM

Hawks 9, Lions 6! :ph34r: and Da Bears 26-0 over the Cheese Heads! :( :unsure:

WhiteLeo

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#4 Bayushi Gemma

Bayushi Gemma

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 10 September 2006 - 08:37 PM

Will find out when they play later today. :unsure:

Washington Redskins baby!!!! :ph34r:
Here is a link to my GI Joe customs: http://www.evilface.com/james.htm
Posted Image

#5 BB Boy

BB Boy

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 203 posts

Posted 10 September 2006 - 08:38 PM

well i'mgonna suport my team THE RAIDERS :( e+ :unsure: :ph34r: tomorrow at oakland

#6 koppenschevelle

koppenschevelle

Delta Chameleon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1109 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, Battle Beast minmates, Armorvors, Hot Sauce, Tea, Pearl Jam, Films, Camers, Animals, Chameleons and lizards

Posted 10 September 2006 - 08:41 PM

Being a Chicago person, I love the Bears. Great to see them beat Green Bay 26 - 0. First time in a decade and a half the packers have been shut out.

Eric

#7 AbLivAspade

AbLivAspade

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 11 September 2006 - 05:07 AM

talk about dominance, how about them eagles!?!?!? theyre gonna go 12-4 this year and beat the pats in the super bowl. you heard it here first! :unsure:

#8 tonganbynature

tonganbynature

Average Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts
  • Interests:Shoot, too many to list.<br /><br />First and foremost...MY AMAZING WIFEY!!<br /><br />-Soccer<br />-Obviously a BIG TIME BEASTFORMERS collector!! <br />-NCAA Football...specifically <br /> *Boise State University<br /> *University Of Utah<br /> *Brigham Young University<br /> *University of Southern California<br /><br />-NFL -Buffalo Bills &amp; Raidernation<br />-I am a bit of a gymn junkie<br /> When I think of some more I will let ya know

Posted 11 September 2006 - 05:35 AM

Leave it up to my Buffalo Bills to lose in the end....friggin Pats got a safety to beat us 19-17..... :ph34r: looks like another long season ahead of me. :unsure:

Oh well, looking forward to my Raiders to take care of business!! :( e+

Glad to see the Broncos lose that's for sure!! :lol:

Edited by tonganbynature, 11 September 2006 - 05:35 AM.

Posted Image

Keepin' it real, keepin' it gangsta...Keepin' it Real Gangsta.

#9 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts
  • Interests:love to collect all sorts of stuff mainly star wars(new & old), motu (new & old), glyos, beastformers, godzilla, and some 80's cartoons and tv show characters. love making customs too!

Posted 11 September 2006 - 06:14 AM

yeah the bears did great yesterday, but even brett favre sd he doesn't expect to win alot of games this season w/ the new team. way to go w/ the team moral.

=)
AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A BATTLE BEASTS PARTY CAUSE A BATTLE BEAST PARTY DON'T STOP!!!

VISIT MY CUSTOMS GALLERY>> http://www.littlerub...showtopic=17082

#10 cylon_centurian

cylon_centurian

....November Coming Fire....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 11 September 2006 - 12:19 PM

the giants beat themselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! penaltys!!!!!!!! ;) :D
next we got eagles, then the seahawks tough schedule this year but we shall prevail! B)
Posted Image

#11 AbLivAspade

AbLivAspade

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 11 September 2006 - 01:59 PM

the giants beat themselves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! penaltys!!!!!!!! ;) :D
next we got eagles, then the seahawks tough schedule this year but we shall prevail! B)

*sigh* how did they NOT know they had to be set for a whole second before taking the snap???? i said to my dog, "watch this, theyre not gonna get set" and BAM THEY DIDNT SET!!!! for all the money they get paid, you'd think they'd decide to check out the rule book.

also, that interference call against buress was some bullshizznit. but whatever

i have a special eagles themed custom bb comin up, so stay tuned g-fan

#12 tonganbynature

tonganbynature

Average Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts
  • Interests:Shoot, too many to list.<br /><br />First and foremost...MY AMAZING WIFEY!!<br /><br />-Soccer<br />-Obviously a BIG TIME BEASTFORMERS collector!! <br />-NCAA Football...specifically <br /> *Boise State University<br /> *University Of Utah<br /> *Brigham Young University<br /> *University of Southern California<br /><br />-NFL -Buffalo Bills &amp; Raidernation<br />-I am a bit of a gymn junkie<br /> When I think of some more I will let ya know

Posted 12 September 2006 - 11:21 AM

Leave it up to my Buffalo Bills to lose in the end....friggin Pats got a safety to beat us 19-17.....  looks like another long season ahead of me.  :cry:

Oh well, looking forward to my Raiders to take care of business!! 

;) After my Raiders Show last night......definately a loooooonnnngg season ahead of me..... :)
Posted Image

#13 evo@24psi

evo@24psi

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 12 September 2006 - 12:03 PM

Wow another Raiders fan!!!! :o Yeah last night made me realize why i dont like them anymore! Its hard to stop liking a team that you have liked for years! But after 2 years ago when they got rid of every player i cared about i didnt even care anymore. I was pullin for them last night......didnt help though. They Sucked!!!!! ;)

#14 tonganbynature

tonganbynature

Average Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts

Posted 12 September 2006 - 12:22 PM

Wow another Raiders fan!!!! :D Yeah last night made me realize why i dont like them anymore! Its hard to stop liking a team that you have liked for years! But after 2 years ago when they got rid of every player i cared about i didnt even care anymore. I was pullin for them last night......didnt help though. They Sucked!!!!! ;)

Bro....you gotta stay with them....EVRYBODY and their dog makes fun of me for liking the Bills.....I have loved them way before they were awesome in the 90's and will ALWAYS love them....even though their decisions piss me off year in and year out....it's been 6 plus years since we have been in the post seaon!! 2nd worst in the NFL!!! :o But I love'em....and I will always love the raiders...even when they suck and they get rid of players....'cause it's not the players to me...it's the jersey the player is wearing....Bills and Raiders through thick and thin dog!!! :o
Posted Image

#15 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts
  • Interests:Not Telling

Posted 12 September 2006 - 01:35 PM

talk about dominance, how about them eagles!?!?!? theyre gonna go 12-4 this year and beat the pats in the super bowl. you heard it here first!  :o

Us Eagles fans had an AWESOME weekend!

Not only did the Eagles and Stallworth look great, but TO and Dallas lost!

;)
Posted Image

#16 cylon_centurian

cylon_centurian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 12 September 2006 - 06:39 PM

Bro....you gotta stay with them....EVRYBODY and their dog makes fun of me for liking the Bills.....

how is scott norwood doing? he is a hero to us giants fans y'know. :rotfl:
Posted Image

#17 The Gorilla is the Best

The Gorilla is the Best

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 206 posts

Posted 12 September 2006 - 07:37 PM

Pat will not be in the superbowl. That is a guarantee.

#18 tonganbynature

tonganbynature

Average Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts

Posted 13 September 2006 - 10:06 AM

how is scott norwood doing? he is a hero to us giants fans y'know. :rotfl:

:o Just had to rub it in didn't ya!! :D Friggin Norwood... ;) As I said though...through thick and thin baby...through thick and thin. :o
Posted Image

#19 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 17 September 2006 - 03:43 PM

Detroit 7
Chicago 34 :unsure:

Arizona 10
Seattle 21 :blink:

I will never quit.

#20 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 17 September 2006 - 05:25 PM

RAVENS!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :unsure:
We won something like 28 to 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They are on point this year! We finally have an offence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :blink:

Edited by CCVegita, 17 September 2006 - 05:29 PM.

Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#21 cylon_centurian

cylon_centurian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 17 September 2006 - 06:45 PM

[quote name='CCVegita' date='Sep 17 2006, 05:25 PM']RAVENS!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: >-<
you guys also have alot of really nice defensive characters! you should be very happy that ray lewis is off the injured list.

how about the Giants!!! OT touchdown to Buress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:huh:
Posted Image

#22 tonganbynature

tonganbynature

Average Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts

Posted 17 September 2006 - 10:00 PM

Good job Andrew...y'all stomped myu Raiders... >-<

BUT THE DOLPHINS COULDN"T DO NOTHING TO MY BILLS BABY!!! :huh: :blink:

Poor Culpepper.... :cry: e+
Posted Image

#23 cylon_centurian

cylon_centurian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 10:39 AM

now we must defeat seattle............... >-<
Posted Image

#24 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 10:46 AM

now we must defeat seattle............... >-<

I don't think that is going to happen Robert! :cry: SEAHAWKS are bound agian for the Super Bowl! :huh: :blink:

WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

#25 cylon_centurian

cylon_centurian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 11:00 AM