Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

what do the numbers on the feet represent?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Battlechaser7

Battlechaser7

Epicurian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts

Posted 13 January 2009 - 01:40 PM

I know nothing about these figures but I liked them enough to get a set. When I opened my packages I noticed I had a few doubles of the larger figures and that those figures had different numbers on there feet. Can anyone enlighten me as to there meaning please? Also they are all dated 2007 are these left over European stock as I have read might be possible in other posts? Or newly manufactured with there original copyright? Lastly does anyone want to trade? my horrible wal mart had 6 packs so I have 2 extra Magmion and 1 extra Lavion.

Best,
Chris

Edited by Battlechaser7, 13 January 2009 - 01:41 PM.

キン肉マン

I buy toys, So I can sell toys, So I can buy more toys...

My Need toys link--Please check out for trades, updated as trades occur
need toys
My Available Trades
got toys

#2 dankingery

dankingery

hey beardo, vote quimby!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3996 posts
  • Interests:fishing, muslces, kinkeshi, plasmaverse, fishing, starriors, blackstar, sd gundam gashapon and keshi, all things toy related really. i also like fishing.

just getting into knife making.

blade of the immortal is my master.

videogames.

shooting.

Posted 13 January 2009 - 02:31 PM

the numbers on the feet are random and they are for the gormiti game. you take the number on the foot and add it to the character's power level found on the card. the character with the higher sum wins. very simplistic game. the highest number i've found on the feet is 9. don't know if they go any higher than that.

here's an example of the game:

crabs the avenger vs. spider the cruel.

crabs the avenger from the people of the sea tribe has a power level of 4 on his card. the figure i have has the number 5 on his foot giving crabs the total score of 9.
spider the cruel from the people of the volcano tribe/magma has a power level of 6 on his card and a 4 on his foot. his total is 10 and thus wins the battle.

Edited by dankingery, 13 January 2009 - 02:35 PM.

if i encounter the demons in hell, i will kill them all..

vi veri veniversum vivus vici.

#3 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5098 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 13 January 2009 - 02:44 PM

The numbers go from 1 to 9. The copyright is from the original release of the molds, when they came out as Energheia in Italy.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com