Battlechaser7

Epicurian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 09:33 AM

Deleted a few things I no longer have 4/10/10

Hello all :no:
I have been to busy to list doubles and extras for trade lately but I recently decided it was a great tool for helping me sort out my collection which is encompassing my garage to excess : )

I will add pics as I come across them / have time to take em

I also have a set of G.I.Joe (cobra) figures that I honestly thought were knockoffs. I bought them only to have a shot at trading them. The packaging reminds me of any number of knock off attempts at Joes but the artwork is a clear throwback to the 80's figures. I have no idea if they are legit but they are ninjas : )

Attached File  gijoe_ninjas_2.jpg   1.54MB   29 downloads Attached File  gijoe_ninjas.jpg   1.51MB   20 downloads

Cash is always an option but trades are more fun, I am very open minded if you need it just let me know I am sure we can work something out. I am very happy to trade on value as well I collect tons of lines and do not mind finding new things to love all of the time : )

Handful of Heroes MOC these packs were not on clearance at my local toys r us (2 hours away you lucky urbanites) I have started collecting this line lose but they are low on my priority and I am happy to stick with doubles from others collections until I can focus on these potentially very cool figures

Attached File  hoh_1.jpg   1.59MB   14 downloads

Here is my need thread which is more than just cool gift ideas : )

http://www.littlerub...showtopic=28811

All items are first come first serve I will start add figures as soon as I can from everything above to everything LRG I can dig up

Best,
Chris

More Handful of Heroes and Gormiti, I ran out of picture space in the first post : )

HOH:

Attached File  hoh_2.jpg   1.47MB   8 downloads

Attached File  hoh_3.jpg   1.62MB   7 downloads

Like I said I will start updating lose figures when I can start sorting em these were just easier : )

Best,
Chris

Attached Files

Edited by Battlechaser7, 10 April 2010 - 06:06 PM.

キン肉マン

I buy toys, So I can sell toys, So I can buy more toys...

My Need toys link--Please check out for trades, updated as trades occur
need toys
My Available Trades
got toys

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com