• Please log in to reply
302 replies to this topic

#76 handfulocool

handfulocool

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:I collect MUSCLES, SLUG zombies, G.I. Joes, Comics, and Masters of the Universe :D

Posted 17 September 2011 - 06:32 PM

All the prices can be seen here:

Toys R Us

Thanks but as soon as I posted that comment I remebered the TRU website might have them so I guess i'm just out of it today. thanks though.

#77 NemoMom07

NemoMom07

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 06:04 AM

TRU has them on sale this week for B2G1 free. I am going to get a few for my ds and put up for Christmas.

#78 dasanthedork

dasanthedork

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:All toys, Trash Pack, Squinkies, Transformers, M.U.S.C.L.E, Squatz, Koo koo Birds, GoGo's, Kre-O, Lego, Mighty Beanz

Posted 18 September 2011 - 10:26 PM

Hello, I'm new to the forum and just wanted to let you know I have done a few more reviews of these guys.

2 pack review

5 pack review

12 pack review

I also wanted to run a contest for you guys on this site if you subscribe to me and then email me here with your youtube name. I will give away for free a single trashie and trash can to 5 random people (shipped free to you as long as you are in the US, I can ship to other countries but it will have to be arranged), picked random from the people who do that for me.

thanks!

#79 Muscle Things

Muscle Things

Wart Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 641 posts
  • Interests:Coked up wrestling promos and MUSCLEs

Posted 19 September 2011 - 12:14 PM

Hello, I'm new to the forum and just wanted to let you know I have done a few more reviews of these guys.

2 pack review

5 pack review

12 pack review

I also wanted to run a contest for you guys on this site if you subscribe to me and then email me here with your youtube name. I will give away for free a single trashie and trash can to 5 random people (shipped free to you as long as you are in the US, I can ship to other countries but it will have to be arranged), picked random from the people who do that for me.

thanks!

Great reviews! thanks for posting :)

#80 dasanthedork

dasanthedork

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:All toys, Trash Pack, Squinkies, Transformers, M.U.S.C.L.E, Squatz, Koo koo Birds, GoGo's, Kre-O, Lego, Mighty Beanz

Posted 19 September 2011 - 03:45 PM

Great reviews! thanks for posting :)

thanks

#81 handfulocool

handfulocool

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Interests:I collect MUSCLES, SLUG zombies, G.I. Joes, Comics, and Masters of the Universe :D

Posted 19 September 2011 - 04:31 PM

2 pack review

5 pack review

12 pack review

thanks!

I saw you on youtube! before you mentioned it.

#82 eightystoynut

eightystoynut

Team BATTLEBEASTS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 443 posts
  • Interests:80's Action Figures and mostly BB/LB

Posted 19 September 2011 - 06:49 PM

Has anyone seen any of the limited edition numbered one's yet? I think its a cat a rat and tomato? any pics or info on there rarity?

#83 seekingxar

seekingxar

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 07:45 PM

Has anyone seen any of the limited edition numbered one's yet? I think its a cat a rat and tomato? any pics or info on there rarity?

King Rat (Limited to 1,000)
Soggy Tomato (Limited to 5,000)
Trash Cat (Limited to 10,000)

I have not seen any and I have bought TONS of packs. You can see them on the poster at the link below. I do know you can only find them in 5 packs and 12 packs.

Poster

Edited by seekingxar, 19 September 2011 - 07:46 PM.

#84 seekingxar

seekingxar

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 11:54 PM

Trash Pack in the TRU NY Time Square store

#85 TwoHeadedBoy

TwoHeadedBoy

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts
  • Interests:Monster In My Pocket, Thingz That Go Bump In The Night, Mighty Max, TMNT, Boglins, cheap and nasty monsters of any sort...

Posted 20 September 2011 - 07:26 AM

Now that's impressive - a LOT of promotion there! I highly doubt my nearest Toys R Us will have anything of that size going on.

My comics blog - mostly lesser-known UK stuff from the 1980s and 1990s
Collection Piccies!
Identify these toys?

WANT/NEED! Warmonger (from Mighty Max's Skull Mountain), will trade for Alien Magic!

#86 handfulocool

handfulocool

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 11:36 AM

:shok: It's a dream come true!!!! Thats amazing!!!!!

#87 dasanthedork

dasanthedork

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 11:47 AM

:shok: thats a ton of trash packs

#88 saleen123456

saleen123456

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 05:34 PM

So my buddy works at toys r us corporate and got a ton of these in some promo. We opened like 300 of these little guys and have noticed that there are some that just dont seem to be in the packs. Things we have noticed....

1. All of the Ultra Rares are Blue have not gotten any Yellow ones

2. Never seen one of the limited edition ones nor has he heard of anyone getting one out of the few thousands that have been opened

3. Some of the commons are harder to get then uncommons and rares.

4. Have like 4-5 of some figures and 0 of others

Just wondered if any one else is seeing anything interesting or if they have gotten any yellow clear ultra rares or special limited editions.

#89 scythemantis

scythemantis

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 05:55 PM

Yeah, my friends and I have over a hundred now but have seen no clear yellow ultra rares, nor the supposedly "common" maggot, egg, toilet paper, or monitor...you guys get any of them?

#90 saleen123456

saleen123456

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 06:09 PM

Yeah, my friends and I have over a hundred now but have seen no clear yellow ultra rares, nor the supposedly "common" maggot, egg, toilet paper, or monitor...you guys get any of them?

Nope dont have any of those, I wonder if they made like half and then the other half come out later I did notice it says series one in the corner.

#91 scythemantis

scythemantis

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 08:37 PM

Aww, I was beginning to suspect that some of them might be in limbo...those are some of my very favorites, too! Going through the pamphlet, these are all the characters NOBODY I know has found in any color:

Bin Scab Beetle
Mucky Maggot
Loo Paper
Garbage Egg
Sicken Chicken
Garbage Gull
Scummy Screen
Off Cheese
Crud Can
Rankenstein
Mouldy Milk
Rott Box

Quite a chunk actually. I already e-mailed moose asking if some are missing from production.

Edited by scythemantis, 20 September 2011 - 09:43 PM.

#92 seekingxar

seekingxar

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 11:32 AM

Aww, I was beginning to suspect that some of them might be in limbo...those are some of my very favorites, too! Going through the pamphlet, these are all the characters NOBODY I know has found in any color:

Bin Scab Beetle
Mucky Maggot
Loo Paper
Garbage Egg
Sicken Chicken
Garbage Gull
Scummy Screen
Off Cheese
Crud Can
Rankenstein
Mouldy Milk
Rott Box

Quite a chunk actually. I already e-mailed moose asking if some are missing from production.

I've started to think the same thing, Moose has a history of this if you remember figures being left out of the Fistful Of Power line. Let us know what they say, I'm very interested. I've noticed the yellow rares and yellow special editions (Glow In The Dark) are not included at all and then a bunch of the regular commons and rares and ultra rares like you mentioned. I have bought a TON of these guys and now it's just all doubles.

#93 scythemantis

scythemantis

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:01 PM

It's awfully unfair to release a collector's case with a designated spot for them all if you can never fill it...seems like it might be a ploy to make people keep buying hoping to get the "commons" they haven't found.

I don't think glow in the darks are meant to come in yellow, they're just illustrated "glowing" that way.

Edited by scythemantis, 21 September 2011 - 05:30 PM.

#94 seekingxar

seekingxar

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 09:18 PM

It's awfully unfair to release a collector's case with a designated spot for them all if you can never fill it...seems like it might be a ploy to make people keep buying hoping to get the "commons" they haven't found.

I don't think glow in the darks are meant to come in yellow, they're just illustrated "glowing" that way.

I see what you mean, not sure what color it is but looks yellowish. 1 of each of the glow in the darks has not been included in packs. If you look on the checklist, each group has 3 different color glow in the dark versions of the same guy. I have all of them except 1 for each. The green and blue guys for each were included. I'm pretty much on hold because none of the guys I need are in packs.

Edited by seekingxar, 21 September 2011 - 09:50 PM.

#95 scythemantis

scythemantis

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 05:49 AM

Yeah, I've just about got every figure that I want and know is out there...no response yet from Moose. Anyone else collecting them should go ahead and ask them about the "missing" figures yourselves, they'll probably pay attention to feedback from several people.

#96 Strontium Dog

Strontium Dog

Duck President

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4202 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 08:15 AM

LOL. Classic Moose, they do this time and time again. I don't think they realise how much goodwill they lose over it.
<span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#8b0000;">Stuff I'm selling: <strong><a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=220814">Madballs Water Squirters</a> *</strong></span> <strong><a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=154077">Gormiti</a> * <a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=148080">Miscellaneous (MIMP, FOA etc)</a></strong></span><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#808000;">Stuff I really need:</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...howtopic=235893"><strong>HERE</strong></a></span><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#008000;">Stuff I collect:</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...showtopic=44163"><strong>Gormiti</strong></a></span><br><br><span style="font-size:12px;"><span style="color:#4b0082;">Get your own easy-to-use</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...ndpost&p=264795"><strong>M.U.S.C.L.E.</strong></a> <span style="color:#4b0082;">or</span> <a href="http://www.littlerub...08"><strong>MIMP Series 1/2</strong></a> <span style="color:#4b0082;">checklists!</span></span>

#97 saleen123456

saleen123456

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 09:07 AM

So I emailed them telling them about there epic fail and how many people were upset about it. I got this email back....

As this is an internationally distributed product, so I can best reply to your enquiry, could you please confirm what country you are from?

Regards

Zach Hassakis
Customer Service Team

MOOSE ENTERPRISE

7-13 Ardena Court, East Bentleigh, Melbourne, VIC 3165 Australia

( Ph +61 3 9579 7377 | 7 Fax +61 3 9579 7355

www.mooseworld.com.au

That was 3 days ago and havnt heard back yet.

#98 Toxoviper

Toxoviper

Toy Addict

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1269 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 10:15 AM

Bin Scab Beetle
Mucky Maggot
Loo Paper
Garbage Egg
Sicken Chicken
Garbage Gull
Scummy Screen
Off Cheese
Crud Can
Rankenstein
Mouldy Milk
Rott Box

WoW

That is really unfair to provide a checklist & Collector case with spots that can never be filled.

I counted them up and its 39 figures unproduced.

I'm glad I did not pick any of these up.

#99 scythemantis

scythemantis

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 12:07 AM

It's still well worth getting a few, toys like these don't come out too often.

I got a response simply saying "all characters have been produced and will be available to collect." No reason not to believe that, really. It does say "will be" instead of "are" so they may be aware and they've just not all circulated yet.

It is rather difficult to make this stuff TRULY random.

Edited by scythemantis, 24 September 2011 - 10:01 AM.

#100 seekingxar

seekingxar

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 12:26 PM

It's still well worth getting a few, toys like these don't come out too often.

I got a response simply saying "all characters have been produced and will be available to collect." No reason not to believe that, really. It does say "will be" instead of "are" so they may be aware and they've just not all circulated yet.

It is rather difficult to make this stuff TRULY random.

True, this is a great line! I love the characters. Moose has done this before but also they have fixed it, I remember the missing figures from Fistful Of Power being available for free from Spinmaster because Moose realized they messed up. I actually think this isn't the case here but just different waves will be coming out.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com