• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 Leitmotiv

Leitmotiv

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Interests:Caving, Mushrooming, Newsletter creation, radio, formicariums, guitar, singing, writing, thrift stores, garage saling, board games, discussion

Posted 27 August 2011 - 08:24 PM

Posted Image

Here are some new toys along with a couple stragglers from a previous post. New contenders, a Minnie Mouse-like dog toy: says TP © I believe. A neanderthal, a possible Heroscape football like player, a bear wearing goggles (cheap plastic), Goofy, and that little fairy from Disney. Still can't ID the scuba guy, star guy, or find information on what someone told me was Mech figures (the white and black dudes).

Posted Image

These two figures on the left appear to be Image comic book heroes. They say 1995 Aegis Series / Playmates Nelvana. Can't find images of them on Google. The guy on the right is a cheap half plastic, half rubber figure that says JAKK Pacific Inc. I think he may be a wrestler from WCW?

Posted Image

And some more little items... probably from a playset involving a pirate ship of the Playmobil line. Just thought I'd share it.

Edited by Leitmotiv, 27 August 2011 - 09:23 PM.

#2 bizrebellion

bizrebellion

<< Minifig Lover >>

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1148 posts
  • Interests:BOGLINS in any shape or size,Minifig's, rockin' out on my guitars, my fiancee and my kids and bootsales (for the LRG's) x¬D

Posted 27 August 2011 - 11:56 PM

some of the bits in pic 3 are from lego (grammerphone, telescope, grapplehook etc,) as for the rest, im not to sure :)

Posted Image

#3 Articulationnut

Articulationnut

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1732 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 01:24 AM

2 Tyco Battle Tech figures (t-crotch action figures) i believe and 1 battle ball miniature from a board game all in the first pic.

2nd pic looks like 2 Rob Liefield characters (comics) and 1 old BCA WWF wrestling figure (far right ...Golddust?). I'd double check the Tyco Battle Tech figures and BCA WWF figure though. It only look slightly like a worn down Golddust figure.

Edited by Articulationnut, 28 August 2011 - 01:26 AM.

Divide & conquer works because of attachments people make to push-button issues, individual "leaders," parties, clans, tribes, policies, or agendas, leaving them open to manipulation.

#4 Leitmotiv

Leitmotiv

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts
  • Interests:Caving, Mushrooming, Newsletter creation, radio, formicariums, guitar, singing, writing, thrift stores, garage saling, board games, discussion

Posted 28 August 2011 - 07:55 AM

2 Tyco Battle Tech figures (t-crotch action figures) i believe and 1 battle ball miniature from a board game all in the first pic.

2nd pic looks like 2 Rob Liefield characters (comics) and 1 old BCA WWF wrestling figure (far right ...Golddust?). I'd double check the Tyco Battle Tech figures and BCA WWF figure though. It only look slightly like a worn down Golddust figure.

Golddust (if that's who he is) is mostly just dirty and needs a bath. Rob Liefield characters... I'll look into that. Battle ball... yup I believe you are right. Thanks!

Ah.. and now I'm getting the BattleTECH figures... a big difference what Mech -> Tech will do.

#5 BoogDoc7

BoogDoc7

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 02:52 PM

That Goofy figure looks like Little People.

#6 Leitmotiv

Leitmotiv

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 05:34 PM

some of the bits in pic 3 are from lego (grammerphone, telescope, grapplehook etc,) as for the rest, im not to sure :)

I don't think they're from lego. I think they're all from Playmobil. The pieces are too big to fit in a lego hand.

Nice Boglin pic btw.

Edited by Leitmotiv, 28 August 2011 - 05:35 PM.

#7 Leitmotiv

Leitmotiv

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 05:56 PM

Hey here's another revised photo. Has some small little Disney characters but I'm not sure where from.

Posted Image

and here's what I believe is a Halloween door handle toy (the hand), some Cthulu promos from FFG, and a dino skeleton from 1989 by Kenner.... I've included that metallic mouse, because I saw someone post one a little while ago (a month?).

Posted Image

Edited by Leitmotiv, 28 August 2011 - 05:57 PM.

#8 mrjayberry

mrjayberry

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 09:47 PM

Dino skeleton would be from the Bone Age toy line, though couldn't tell you which set off hand.

The two Image characters are Black Razor and Pike from WildC.A.T.s http://www.figurerea.../checklists.php
That I.d. comes from Figure Realm which is awesome as long as you can find a manufacturer name.

Edited by mrjayberry, 28 August 2011 - 09:54 PM.

#9 imperfecz

imperfecz

Götter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4302 posts
  • Interests:stuff n stuff

Posted 28 August 2011 - 09:57 PM

Those Cthulhu are game pieces aren't they? Man I'd like to take those off your hands if I have anything you'd want to trade for.....

#10 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 10:07 PM

Call of Cthulhu The Card Game: Bag of Cthulhu -- Contains 24 smaller and 6 larger figures, all ink-washed.

http://www.ebay.com/...G-/360388065041

Edited by Ericnilla, 28 August 2011 - 10:55 PM.

#11 Leitmotiv

Leitmotiv

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 10:32 PM

Dino skeleton would be from the Bone Age toy line, though couldn't tell you which set off hand.

The two Image characters are Black Razor and Pike from WildC.A.T.s http://www.figurerea.../checklists.php
That I.d. comes from Figure Realm which is awesome as long as you can find a manufacturer name.

Thanks for the info on the WildC.A.T.s figures... so little information is available on them.

That link didn't work, probably because I need to register?

#12 Leitmotiv

Leitmotiv

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 10:35 PM

Those Cthulhu are game pieces aren't they? Man I'd like to take those off your hands if I have anything you'd want to trade for.....

I was told they aren't game pieces per se, but were promos included in an order of board games from FFG. I think the local comic shop/board game dealer in my town got them for free when he ordered the a shipment of board games. He sold them all to me for $5. I figured it was a good investment. I love Cthulhu! I own Arkham Horror and Mansions of Madness board games.

Edited by Leitmotiv, 28 August 2011 - 10:36 PM.

#13 Leitmotiv

Leitmotiv

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 10:41 PM

That Goofy figure looks like Little People.

thank you sir... I think you might be right... but lower quality than the regular little people. The peg has some seams you can see through kind of.

Edited by Leitmotiv, 28 August 2011 - 10:42 PM.

#14 TwoHeadedBoy

TwoHeadedBoy

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 832 posts
  • Interests:Monster In My Pocket, Thingz That Go Bump In The Night, Mighty Max, TMNT, Boglins, cheap and nasty monsters of any sort...

Posted 29 August 2011 - 03:10 AM

I've got a skeleton version of that hand, never thought of putting it on a door handle though. Back when I had smaller hands, I'd wear it as a glove-of-sorts.

My comics blog - mostly lesser-known UK stuff from the 1980s and 1990s
Collection Piccies!
Identify these toys?

WANT/NEED! Warmonger (from Mighty Max's Skull Mountain), will trade for Alien Magic!

#15 mrjayberry

mrjayberry

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 08:34 AM

Thanks for the info on the WildC.A.T.s figures... so little information is available on them.

That link didn't work, probably because I need to register?

The link weirded out on me to but you should still be able to click on the menus to the side, I'm not registered and it lets me play around.

#16 Leitmotiv

Leitmotiv

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 11:50 AM

The link weirded out on me to but you should still be able to click on the menus to the side, I'm not registered and it lets me play around.

Yep, that works for me.

Posted Image

Any idea about this motorcycle? It looks like it has the JQ symbol. Does that stand for Johnny Quest?

Edited by Leitmotiv, 29 August 2011 - 11:50 AM.

#17 Leitmotiv

Leitmotiv

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 02:27 PM

any clues on these?

Posted Image

Blue character is from 1985 LJN. Red mace is probably from Slash TMNT. And owl figurine is from 1991.

#18 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 02:43 PM

owl is from the cartoon ROCK-A-DOODLE, his name is GRAND DUKE OWL

and the mace is from Slash. :)

Edited by Ericnilla, 31 August 2011 - 02:44 PM.

#19 BaltanII

BaltanII

Space Ninja

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5098 posts
  • Interests:Daikaiju, Magic: The Gathering, Transformers, Kinnikuman

Posted 31 August 2011 - 04:12 PM

http://i96.photobucket.com/albums/l167/toanimate/IMG_20110828_165929.jpg

Any idea about this motorcycle? It looks like it has the JQ symbol. Does that stand for Johnny Quest?

It definitely looks like it's from the Real Adventures of Jonny Quest toyline, but I can't find a name just yet.

#20 Leitmotiv

Leitmotiv

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 31 August 2011 - 09:06 PM

It definitely looks like it's from the Real Adventures of Jonny Quest toyline, but I can't find a name just yet.

ah... finally found it. It's the Cyber Cycle!

owl is from the cartoon ROCK-A-DOODLE, his name is GRAND DUKE OWL

and the mace is from Slash. :)

Grand Duke... awesome... never even heard of this cartoon.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com