62 replies to this topic

#1 grimerslimer

grimerslimer

Crazy Bugger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 05:03 AM

So, I noticed that I missed out on this last year, and that it was started much earlier in November than now...

So I'm wondering if we are planning to have one this year? I'd love to personally. ;)

grimey
Check out Paranormal Misadventures on Youtube

#2 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts
  • Interests:love to collect all sorts of stuff mainly star wars(new & old), motu (new & old), glyos, beastformers, godzilla, and some 80's cartoons and tv show characters. love making customs too!

Posted 19 November 2006 - 09:22 AM

i'm up for it again.

=)
AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A BATTLE BEASTS PARTY CAUSE A BATTLE BEAST PARTY DON'T STOP!!!

VISIT MY CUSTOMS GALLERY>> http://www.littlerub...showtopic=17082

#3 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22195 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 10:31 AM

Yeppers.

Anyone interested, post in this thread, and then PM me your address.

Here are the details:

Once everyone is registered and PMs me their mailing address, I will assign partners. They will get your address to send a gift, and you will get the address of someone else to send a gift. It is unlikely that 2 people will get each other.

Once you receive the name of your giftee, you should find out a little about that person (probably via searching their posts, reading their profile, etc) to see what they might like.

Limits are at $20, but remember, a hand crafted gift is always the best! For the last 2 years I have gotten hand crafted items (t-shirts, painted figures, etc) and they are awesome! It is a much better feeling to know that someone spent time working on a special gift for you, rather than went to Walmart and bought you something off the rack.

This is about more about the friendship, not so much about the gift. That is not to say that you SHOULDN'T go buy something, only that the gift you give should be something that will show your recipient that you were thinking about them when choosing the gift.

For those of you who have some reservations (specifically that female members) about who gets your address, you can request that I NOT give you certain members as your sender. I have done this for a couple of the ladies in years past.

If you are under age, please make sure you have your parents' permission. ESPECIALLY if you are a young girl. Remember, the person who is sending your gift is going to get your mailing address.

So.........

Here are the deadlines:

In order to participate in the gifting, you must post in this thread that you are in AND PM me your mailing address, no later than November 26th. I will match names and PM them out to you that weekend.

You will then have 2 weeks to find/craft/make/purchase your gift and mail it to your giftee. It must be sent by December 10th, in order to make sure that your giftee will receive it before the holidays.

Last Year's Thread

#4 roland13

roland13

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 11:12 AM

I'm In.

Eaon

#5 transformersontheshelf

transformersontheshelf

The Toy Store Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Interests:Toys and Games of all sorts!

Posted 19 November 2006 - 11:13 AM

i missed out last year, put me down on the list!

#6 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 19 November 2006 - 11:15 AM

IM IN! :D I had fun last year ready to do it agian! ;)

WhiteLeo

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#7 matthewf1tz

matthewf1tz

Miracle Victory Power

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1096 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 11:51 AM

I'm in, as long as long as someone doesn't mind shipping to the UK ;)

I'll check at the post-office tomorrow what international shipping deadlines are for getting stuff out of the UK, I don't want soemone getting the one I send after Christmas - for the record though, I don't mind recieving mine late.... :D

Posted Image

#8 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 02:17 PM

I'm in.

#9 grimerslimer

grimerslimer

Crazy Bugger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 19 November 2006 - 07:13 PM

:w00t: :D I'm obviously in. ;)

PM coming your way Johnny! Thanks for heading it again!

grimey
Check out Paranormal Misadventures on Youtube

#10 tonganbynature

tonganbynature

Average Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts
  • Interests:Shoot, too many to list.<br /><br />First and foremost...MY AMAZING WIFEY!!<br /><br />-Soccer<br />-Obviously a BIG TIME BEASTFORMERS collector!! <br />-NCAA Football...specifically <br /> *Boise State University<br /> *University Of Utah<br /> *Brigham Young University<br /> *University of Southern California<br /><br />-NFL -Buffalo Bills &amp; Raidernation<br />-I am a bit of a gymn junkie<br /> When I think of some more I will let ya know

Posted 20 November 2006 - 04:48 PM

I am in!!!
Posted Image

Keepin' it real, keepin' it gangsta...Keepin' it Real Gangsta.

#11 pooyabee

pooyabee

Wooly Mastodon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 05:39 PM

I'm in dude!! :o
Posted Image

#12 koppenschevelle

koppenschevelle

Delta Chameleon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1109 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, Battle Beast minmates, Armorvors, Hot Sauce, Tea, Pearl Jam, Films, Camers, Animals, Chameleons and lizards

Posted 20 November 2006 - 06:44 PM

I am in!

Eric

#13 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 06:30 AM

When do we have to know if we "are in" or not?

I would like to be....but it all depends on how busy I am gonna be in the next few weeks. So what is out deadline persay? :devil:
Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#14 tonganbynature

tonganbynature

Average Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts
  • Interests:Shoot, too many to list.<br /><br />First and foremost...MY AMAZING WIFEY!!<br /><br />-Soccer<br />-Obviously a BIG TIME BEASTFORMERS collector!! <br />-NCAA Football...specifically <br /> *Boise State University<br /> *University Of Utah<br /> *Brigham Young University<br /> *University of Southern California<br /><br />-NFL -Buffalo Bills &amp; Raidernation<br />-I am a bit of a gymn junkie<br /> When I think of some more I will let ya know

Posted 21 November 2006 - 06:42 AM

When do we have to know if we "are in" or not?

I would like to be....but it all depends on how busy I am gonna be in the next few weeks.  So what is out deadline persay? :devil:

In answer to your question. e+

Here are the deadlines:

In order to participate in the gifting, you must post in this thread that you are in AND PM me your mailing address, no later than November 26th. I will match names and PM them out to you that weekend.

You will then have 2 weeks to find/craft/make/purchase your gift and mail it to your giftee. It must be sent by December 10th, in order to make sure that your giftee will receive it before the holidays.

Posted Image

#15 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 06:50 AM

......yeah........ummm...........Im blind. :devil:
Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#16 tonganbynature

tonganbynature

Average Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 06:53 AM

......yeah........ummm...........Im blind. :devil:

e+ :lol:

Well...you in or not. e+
Posted Image

#17 roland13

roland13

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 07:16 AM

We will decide for Andrew, Seeing as his wife is already making his decisions. :devil: J/K

Andrew is in, I have to give these LAH figures to someone. e+

Eaon

#18 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 07:18 AM

Hey man, I dont like your tone! Dont try to pressure me! STOP!!!!! NO PLEASE DONT!!!!!!!!!! :devil: Yeah Im in. e+ I just hope that I get you Murphy.....I just learned the secret of fermenting PA juice. e+
Posted Image

#19 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 21 November 2006 - 08:02 AM

So.........

Here are the deadlines:

Last Year's Thread

Here is all the info you need Andrew. :devil:

WhiteLeo

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#20 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 08:13 AM

Apparently Steve is blind too..... e+ Murphy already told me. :lol: :D

By the by......what does LAH stand for. I figured it out a while ago and then forgot again. e+ :devil:
Posted Image

#21 roland13

roland13

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 08:43 AM

Last Action Hero

Lame arse toys from the movie, Who has those 2 customs now?

I will try and post some pics of the figures I had.

Eaon

#22 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 08:57 AM

Ahhhh yes.....now I remember the thread I read it in. :devil: e+
Posted Image

#23 tonganbynature

tonganbynature

Average Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 10:18 AM

Yeah Im in. e+ I just hope that I get you Murphy.....I just learned the secret of fermenting PA juice. :devil:

:w00t: YES!!! Let me know how you do that I want to see if it's different from how I make mine.... e+
Posted Image

#24 Psycrowe

Psycrowe

Is back

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 12:42 PM

almost missed this.. Count me in :3

~Adelle Crowe.

#25 TOPHER

TOPHER

Chit Happens.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1228 posts
  • Interests:My Recording Studio, Video Games, Shelby Cobras, M.U.S.C.L.E., Battle/Laser/Greek Beasts, MIMP+WIMP, Remco Mini Mashers, Figurines holding any kind of musical instrument, Weird Ball Wrestlers......

Posted 22 November 2006 - 11:31 PM

Ay,ya count me in too. :D .again.
'On Sale' or 'For Sale'. It's really the same thing! The word, 'Sale' means YOU CAN BUY IT,
not that it is discounted. We as consumers are conditioned to think"On Sale"means it's cheaper.
Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com