169 replies to this topic

#76 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 08:12 AM

Steve is that your final answer? Or do you wanna be a dork and follow the crowd a little more? :D :lol: :huh:
Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#77 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 16 August 2006 - 08:26 AM

Steve is that your final answer? Or do you wanna be a dork and follow the crowd a little more? :D :lol: :D

Yeah! Might as well! :huh: It's all for fun anyway! :D

WhiteLeo

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#78 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 10:19 AM

C Two!

#79 tonganbynature

tonganbynature

Average Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts
  • Interests:Shoot, too many to list.<br /><br />First and foremost...MY AMAZING WIFEY!!<br /><br />-Soccer<br />-Obviously a BIG TIME BEASTFORMERS collector!! <br />-NCAA Football...specifically <br /> *Boise State University<br /> *University Of Utah<br /> *Brigham Young University<br /> *University of Southern California<br /><br />-NFL -Buffalo Bills &amp; Raidernation<br />-I am a bit of a gymn junkie<br /> When I think of some more I will let ya know

Posted 16 August 2006 - 11:11 AM

I a going to say D......one on each side and one in the sock.....do I get extra points if I was right about where they will be located?? :D :lol: :huh:
Posted Image

Keepin' it real, keepin' it gangsta...Keepin' it Real Gangsta.

#80 Tom-K

Tom-K

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 03:38 PM

will follow the crowd and go A one blade

pm on the color coming next!

#81 roland13

roland13

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 16 August 2006 - 05:36 PM

C would be my guess, Pm sent

Eaon

#82 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts
  • Interests:love to collect all sorts of stuff mainly star wars(new & old), motu (new & old), glyos, beastformers, godzilla, and some 80's cartoons and tv show characters. love making customs too!

Posted 17 August 2006 - 03:20 AM

i'm guessing B :D

pm on its way.

=)

Edited by lazzy lizard, 17 August 2006 - 04:22 AM.

AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A BATTLE BEASTS PARTY CAUSE A BATTLE BEAST PARTY DON'T STOP!!!

VISIT MY CUSTOMS GALLERY>> http://www.littlerub...showtopic=17082

#83 grimerslimer

grimerslimer

Crazy Bugger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 03:38 AM

i'm guessing :D

=)

:D Gabe's guess: B :lol:

gotta love this competition!

grimey :huh:
Check out Paranormal Misadventures on Youtube

#84 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts
  • Interests:love to collect all sorts of stuff mainly star wars(new & old), motu (new & old), glyos, beastformers, godzilla, and some 80's cartoons and tv show characters. love making customs too!

Posted 17 August 2006 - 04:22 AM

good thing i check the boards frequently or i woulda missed that.

thx grimey!

=)

Edited by lazzy lizard, 17 August 2006 - 04:23 AM.

AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A BATTLE BEASTS PARTY CAUSE A BATTLE BEAST PARTY DON'T STOP!!!

#85 grimerslimer

grimerslimer

Crazy Bugger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 04:25 AM

good thing i check the boards frequently or i woulda missed that.

thx grimey!

=)

No problem! I got yo back brotha! :D
Check out Paranormal Misadventures on Youtube

#86 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 05:03 AM

Ok the answer is Light Blue (I will accept Blue as the answer as well). The lady at the Celtic shop said it is her favorite tartan cause it is so pretty and different. :D And Eaon......only real men can wear kilts, call it a dress again and Ill stab you with one of my 2 knives! :D :huh: There is a small one in the sock called a Skean Dhus (scan doo) and the longer one on the hip called a Dirk. So good thing your changed your answer Steve, or else it would have been correct! :lol: :rotfl: jk man! Technically, Murphy said 3 knives for his answer.....which after thinking about it, is the correct answer as well. I ALWAYS carry a knife with me in my pocket, and I was planning on dropping my normal knife in the sporan...so D. 3 blades could have also been the correct answer.

Bell Tartan

So here are the current scores:
tonganbynature-6
roland13-3
WhiteLeo-6
koppenschevelle-6
grimerslimer-5
scrappy-5
Omega-7
Ghost Lion-4
lazzy lizard-4
Tom-K-3

New question coming soon........it is going to be a 6 pointer!!!!!!

Edited by CCVegita, 17 August 2006 - 05:48 AM.

Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#87 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 05:27 AM

green is a type of blue!!! yello & blue make green remember. :D

=)

#88 koppenschevelle

koppenschevelle

Delta Chameleon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1109 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, Battle Beast minmates, Armorvors, Hot Sauce, Tea, Pearl Jam, Films, Camers, Animals, Chameleons and lizards

Posted 17 August 2006 - 09:07 AM

green is a type of blue!!! yello & blue make green remember. :p

=)

Actually, according to additive mixing of light, which all our colors are derived from light and pigments reaction to light, Green is actually a primary color, and is not produced by combining any other colors. Actually, Green makes yellow, by mixing Red light with Green light. It's true! Take a red light and shine it on a white wall, then take a Green light and shine it on the exact same spot, and you will have a yellow wall.

For light-

The primary colors are: Red, Green, Blue

And the secondary colors are: Yellow, Cyan, Magenta

However, if you are mixing pigments (such as paint, ink, etc...), the colors switch. So Yellow, Cyan and Magenta become the primary colors. It's called subtractive mixing. Then you get Green by mixing Yellow and Cyan. You get red by mixing Cyan and Magenta. Don't believe me? Take a look at your ink cartridge in your printer. The three ink colors aren't Red, Yellow and Blue, but Cyan (light teal bluish color), Magenta (pinkish, purplish color) and Yellow. Think about how it produces all the colors from just those three. In subtractive mixing, Red, Green and Blue are the secondary colors.

Colors like Orange, Purple, etc... are just inbetween colors, but really aren't important, like the above 6 colors. They are never secondary or primary colors in either of the two mixing systems. They are always just a mix of other colors.

Our education system is hopelessly teaching kids incorrect information about the colors system.

Of course I am sure none of you care about that, so, onto the competition. Just thought I would share that little bit of information.

Eric

#89 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 09:12 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :rotfl: Nice one man.....I actually did know that!
Posted Image

#90 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 09:20 AM

whatever! you totally screwed up my chance of considering my answer now! :p :p :D

onto the next question.

=)

#91 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 17 August 2006 - 11:33 AM

I shouldn't have changed my answer! DOH! Oh, well bring on the next one Andrew!

WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

#92 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 01:21 PM

Ok here is your next challenge......6 points
If you look at my new signature there are 5 "symbols" centered and in black text.
1. What language is it?
2. What does it say?
3. Why was it used?

PM the answers to me when you get them. I am not looking for a novel, but short and concise answers.

Posted Image

#93 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 02:49 PM

PM Sent man! I hope I am right! :D I really could use a Shark! :p :p

WhiteLeo

Edited by WhiteLeo, 17 August 2006 - 04:29 PM.

I will never quit.

#94 koppenschevelle

koppenschevelle

Delta Chameleon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1109 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, Battle Beast minmates, Armorvors, Hot Sauce, Tea, Pearl Jam, Films, Camers, Animals, Chameleons and lizards

Posted 17 August 2006 - 05:59 PM

I sent you a PM. WL, I hope to provide some stiff competition to you!! I am looking to pick up a figure as well.

Eric

#95 Tom-K

Tom-K

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 06:27 PM

PM sent, can't wait to see the answers!

#96 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 07:11 PM

Ok I think I need to clarify......

If you look at my new signature there are 5 "symbols" centered and in black text.
1. What language is it?.......very simple no explanation needed
2. What does it say?........I dont want to know HOW to pronounce them, I want to know what these 5 specific symbols are together and in that order. Basically, what is the meaning behind it....BE VERY SPECIFIC!
3. Why was it used?....What was the purpose behind using these symbols, why was it NEEDED?

EVERYONE can have another chance to do this over again since I wasnt that specific the first time. If you WERE VERY spcific the first time....then no worries you have it correct. But Ill tell you this.....so far only one person has gotten all 6 points, and most of the people have PMed me. So if you gave me ALOT of info that was very on point I say to you, GOOD JOB! :D You get the mystery bonus point! :w00t: :w00t: You have until tomorrow night.....say after 11:00 eastern time, unless everyone PMs before then.
Posted Image

#97 Omega

Omega

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 17 August 2006 - 09:07 PM

PM heading your way!

Mark

#98 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 06:22 AM

another PM sent hopefully that works out better than the first one i sent! :D

=)

#99 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 08:40 AM

Sorry I cant be more specific about it to anyone. I want the people to try and figure it out on there own. :D I have been lax with the rules on this one so far. If the person is remotely close to the right answer, I have given them a nudge in the right direction, or told them that they need to dig a little more, or so on and so forth. So since I am doing that, I dont want to give away more of hint since 3 people have gotten it right so far without any more of a tip. As for the "drawing" that shocklord was talking about, it is directly connected and related to the answer for the third question. But that is all the info Im gonna give until tonight! :D Good luck to everyone on hunting down the answers! :D

**Edit--I had Steve delete a post by shocklord that gave away a little more of the answer then I wanted right now. I know that wasnt your intention man! :lol: But since some of the people got it right already without the help from you I didnt think it was far. I hope I addressed your questions in the above section. :D

Edited by CCVegita, 18 August 2006 - 08:44 AM.

Posted Image

#100 roland13

roland13

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 18 August 2006 - 09:22 AM

Pm Sent

Eaon

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com