Blade-of-the-Moon

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 02 August 2008 - 01:59 AM

Here's Vrad in his transparent glory!

Posted Image

:woot: ..drools... beautiful...I have to find those someday.

Thanks for the pic ! :woot:

#127 Garatron75

Garatron75

Extraplanar Rollin' Klone Commander

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Interests:Dinosaurs and Dragons, anything that's small and fits in a pocket good enough. I'm also a collector of Nintendo stuff and I also like the things that relate to me well, like Bikkuriman.

Posted 03 August 2008 - 10:51 AM

Sorry I've been gone for a while, because the internet connection has been sucky and we had to get a stronger connection wire or something (earthquake, my foot. I live in the mountains, for Cell's sake). Anyway, I'm back and I'm in full effect. I went to Target at the mall a few days ago and bought out some Dino Magic and Dragon Magic eggs and the only new Dinosaur that I got was the Velociraptor and he's pretty awesome if I do say so myself. Other than that, the rest was all extras:

Dino Magic Dinosaurs:
Euoplocephalus
Styrachosaurus
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Postosuchus
Bones Brontosaurus

Dragon Magic Dragons:
Hydrax
Aquwar
Typhon (2)

I've still got these extras for trade as well as the ones I just mentioned:

Dino Magic Dinosaurs:
Pachycephalosaurus
Scelidosaurus

Dragon Magic Dragons:
Huricano

I've also been trying to get these and I'm also willing to trade the extras I mentioned for them:

Dino Magic Dinosaurs:
Therizinosaurus
Pterodactyl
Ornitholestes
Coelophysis

Dragon Magic Dragons:
Frostbane
Darboss
Cinder
Dragon Hunter Bruin

If I manage to get some Monster Maniacs and Sea Monsters, things will really start go turbo. The creature combinations that I make could get even weirder if my extras build up. Speaking of combinations, has anyone ever heard of Alien Magic? I've tried to look for it everywhere on the internet to see if there were prices that aren't foreign, but my search was butt busted when I found out that there wasn't a single US website that sells the little guys. It seems that without Alien Magic, I'm just going to wait until Monster Maniacs and Sea Monsters comes to the US to make my combinations even weirder.

Edited by Garatron75, 03 August 2008 - 02:37 PM.

"Magor must be stopped. No matter the cost."
"It's about beating the game, the way it was meant to be fun."

#128 Hollysman2008

Hollysman2008

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 04:22 PM

Finally Finally Finally Got BRUIN!!!!

Got him out of the last Dragon egg at Wal-Mart.

Also FYI...

If any of you guys have a Meijer's store, they are carrying the Fizz and Find Series.. I found Dino's, Mermaids, and the new Fairy's one of our local stores yesterday..

#129 Blade-of-the-Moon

Blade-of-the-Moon

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 12:40 AM

Wish I could find one of those darn Bruins just to trade for an Ice Dragon or two...I don't think we have one of thos estores around here..never seen at all that I can remember.. :?

#130 Garatron75

Garatron75

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Interests:Dinosaurs and Dragons, anything that's small and fits in a pocket good enough. I'm also a collector of Nintendo stuff and I also like the things that relate to me well, like Bikkuriman.

Posted 04 August 2008 - 08:19 AM

We don't have a Meijer's store in California, last time I used the store locator. Let me know if anyone has extras of these, so that we can trade.

Dino Magic Dinosaurs:
Therizinosaurus
Pterodactyl
Ornitholestes
Coelophysis

Dragon Magic Dragons:
Frostbane
Darboss
Cinder
Dragon Hunter Bruin

I've got these extras for trade:

Dino Magic Dinosaurs:
Euoplocephalus
Pachycephalosaurus
Styrachosaurus
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Scelidosaurus
Postosuchus
Bones Brontosaurus

Dragon Magic Dragons:
Hydrax
Aquwar
Typhon (2)
Huricano

#131 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 06:35 PM

I took my pictures. If you want to see the dragons click my collection thread. I still have two on the way, Ill add pictures for them when I get them......stupid Ice Dragons that no one can find......
Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#132 Garatron75

Garatron75

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 07:00 PM

I took my pictures. If you want to see the dragons click my collection thread. I still have two on the way, Ill add pictures for them when I get them......stupid Ice Dragons that no one can find......

Aren't they hiding those Ice Dragons a little too good? Seems like my internet has been pretty bad and I've hatched so many extra commons when I could end up with Cinder or the two Ice Dragons that I need. There's always hope to hatch those Ultra Rare Ice Dragons and Cinder and if I keep trying, I might get a fling at catching them.

Dino Magic Dinosaurs:
Therizinosaurus
Pterodactyl
Ornitholestes
Coelophysis

Dragon Magic Dragons:
Frostbane
Darboss
Cinder
Dragon Hunter Bruin

I've got these extras for trade:

Dino Magic Dinosaurs:
Euoplocephalus
Pachycephalosaurus
Styrachosaurus
Tyrannosaurus Rex
Scelidosaurus
Postosuchus
Bones Brontosaurus

Dragon Magic Dragons:
Hydrax
Aquwar
Typhon (2)
Huricano

#133 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 07:19 PM

Here are all my extras if anyone is interested:

Posted Image
Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#134 Garatron75

Garatron75

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 07 August 2008 - 10:11 AM

Posted Image

You've got some of the same extras I've got when we really should be able to obtain Frostbane and Darboss and I'm trying as hard as I can to get both of them and Cinder. Speaking of Cinder, does anybody seem to have him? I seem to be pretty lucky at getting those Rare Dragons sometimes. Hopefully, I'll try to get those other two Ultra Rare Ice Dragons and if I get extras of them, I could trade or make something.

#135 Garatron75

Garatron75

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 10:17 AM

Attached File  DinoDragonMagicExtras.png   545.11K   17 downloads
Here are the extras I've got for trading if anyone here is interested. I can pack a bonus for the sake of my generosity and kindness. :)

Dino Magic Dinosaurs I don't have yet:
Therizinosaurus
Pterodactyl
Ornitholestes
Coelophysis
Triceratops (pending)
Longisquama (pending)

Dragon Magic Dragons I don't have yet:
Frostbane
Darboss
Cinder
Dragon Hunter Bruin

#136 Blade-of-the-Moon

Blade-of-the-Moon

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 11 August 2008 - 11:23 AM

Posted Image

You've got some of the same extras I've got when we really should be able to obtain Frostbane and Darboss and I'm trying as hard as I can to get both of them and Cinder. Speaking of Cinder, does anybody seem to have him? I seem to be pretty lucky at getting those Rare Dragons sometimes. Hopefully, I'll try to get those other two Ultra Rare Ice Dragons and if I get extras of them, I could trade or make something.

I found a Cinder in the last egg I bought ( over a month ago, no re-stocks yet ) he's impressive...def the largest of the Dragons I have...he does look like he needs bigger wings though. lol

#137 Garatron75

Garatron75

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 10:53 AM

Hollysman2008 is supposed to send me my Longisquama and I haven't got him yet. I've tried everything to contact him, but it still hasn't worked. Is there anyone who can help me with Hollysman2008?

Edited by Garatron75, 18 August 2008 - 09:58 AM.

#138 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 07:20 PM

If I am remembering correctly last time he "spaced out" it was because he was incarcerated for drug use.....unless I am thinking of someone else. :)
Posted Image

#139 Scumdogg

Scumdogg

Aspiring Bigman/Handshake Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2414 posts
  • Interests:toys, comics, heavy lifting, cooking, art, tattoos, getting into adventures, growing a beard then shaving it off then growing it back just to mess with people who can't

Posted 17 August 2008 - 08:41 PM

Hollysman2008 is supposed to send me m Longisquama and I haven't got him yet. I've tried everything to contact him, but it still hasn't worked. Is there anyone who can help me with Hollysman2008?

How long has it been exactly since he was supposed to have shipped the figure out? I only did one trade with him, but it went pretty well.
Shove my words down your eye-holes!
A Nerd Occurrence
The Bloodsprayer

#140 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 09:35 PM

i still have never seen them over here in socal, and ive looked many places... are these regional~?

#141 ion

ion

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 August 2008 - 11:26 PM

I don`t post here very often so this is totally random but I have a few doubles I would love to trade.
Here is my trade list:
Dinos:
2-Bone glowing T-rexs
Bone Brontosaurus
Carnosaurus
Euoplocephalus
Archaeopteryx

Dragons:
Hydrax
Tornada
Nivek

Wanted:
Cinder
Kombustor
Aquawar
vrad
Frostbane
Crawdrake
Skirmish
Typhon
bruin
Huricano
If you have any on my wanted list just email me at: ionamon@hotmail.com

Edited by ion, 18 August 2008 - 02:18 PM.

#142 Garatron75

Garatron75

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 10:04 AM

How long has it been exactly since he was supposed to have shipped the figure out? I only did one trade with him, but it went pretty well.

It's been 3 weeks and I haven't got Longisquama when I should have had him by now. I'm sure I might get him this week and I hope I get him soon.

#143 Blade-of-the-Moon

Blade-of-the-Moon

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 11:30 AM

It's been 3 weeks and I haven't got Longisquama when I should have had him by now. I'm sure I might get him this week and I hope I get him soon.

I haven't received my Dragons from him either...it's been two weeks I think, he hasn't replied to any of my emails..but he did mention he was pretty busy at a new job I think...but TN and KY aren't two weeks apart.. :confused:

I found one more Dragon egg and got another Aquwar out it...any one need him ?

#144 Garatron75

Garatron75

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 03:32 PM

I was cruising around the internet and heard that a kid got Frostbane on his first fizz egg and it kinda makes me wonder how someone would be so damn lucky enough to even find an Ultra Rare Ice Dragon on their first egg. I've also landed a few rare Dragons, but Frostbane is definitely worth having for me, especially because he's an Ultra Rare Ice Dragon. Speaking of Ice Dragons, I was thinking about going to Target on Friday and buying a few fizz eggs to see if I can get those last three Dragons and Dinosaurs that I need to finish up both sets of Dinosaurs and Dragons. I think they hide them a little too well, although sometimes I can tell to whether or not I'm getting a new Dragon or Dinosaur if they're peeking through the fizz egg and I can see them well, but even then I might land a Rare or Ultra Rare like I did with Vrad and Skirmish.

#145 Blade-of-the-Moon

Blade-of-the-Moon

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 04:35 PM

Well there are a still a few I need if you get em' it won't be a total loss since I'll pay you for em'.. :ermm:

If there were more to be had here I'd get them...looks like walmart gets a box of Dino Magic with one or two Dragons tossed in..and they are either gone or I buy em' not good chances of finding an Ultra Rare... lol

#146 lhssenior

lhssenior

Toy Addict

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1464 posts

Posted 18 August 2008 - 04:39 PM

I just *finally* found 2 of these at Target by me (about time they showed up there). I'm going to fizz them soon and hopefully find something I need but at least there's 3 other Targets within 20 minutes of me so I might be able to find some more after all. :ermm:
-Barry

#147 Blade-of-the-Moon

Blade-of-the-Moon

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 21 August 2008 - 10:52 AM

I received my Dragons from Hollysman today,

now I need :

Nitric
Furness
Frostbane
Darboss
Vrad

I get those it will be on to the Sea Monsters next year...lol

#148 ion

ion

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 12:48 PM

Just a heads up the dragon eggs were on clearance at my walmart for 1.39 each! Alas I only got ten :unsure:

#149 Garatron75

Garatron75

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 11:35 AM

I went to Target at the mall yesterday and all I got were more extras of Velociraptor, Aquwar, Hydrax and Tornada. I was expecting Cinder or least Frostbane and Darboss, but alas my luck was flat out bad. I think those Water and Wind Dragons are way too common and that those Ice Dragons are a little too Ultra Rare. Does anyone have Cinder? I'm willing to trade away my extras and what not, because I can't seem to get him through fizzing and if anyone has him, let me know.

#150 Garatron75

Garatron75

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts

Posted 23 August 2008 - 02:57 PM

I finally got Longisquama at last and I'm on a roll to finish up both Dino Magic and Dragon Magic. Only 5 for Dino Magic Dinosaurs and 3 more Dragon Magic Dragons and Bruin to go and I'll be ready for both Monster Maniacs and Sea Monsters, though I think I'll just play it safe from now on using a pick and choose method. By using a pick and choose method, I can fizzle the first few fizz eggs and after that, I can ask whoever has the ones I don't have and I can buy them without having to fizz them out of randomness.

I haven't noticed any meaning behind the egg color, either. Just seems random, like the Dino Magic eggs.

Correction, Scummdog. The egg color works too much like baseball cards and while the randomness happens in both districts, having extras of the same guys can become monotonous for those who are trying to find whoever they feel is the rarest to find. I think the Pterodactyl is rarer than the Glow in the Dark Bones Brontosaurus and that's a pretty massive mistake in terms of rarities of certain Dino Magic Dinosaurs and what not. Those egg colors should really denote the rarity of the creatures that you're bound to hatch.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com