Attached Files

#27 hollow18

hollow18

Wet Behind The Ears

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 November 2020 - 08:14 PM

Dude, that looks amazing! How are the pegs holding up as resin? You're not helping me and my need for a resin printer here, hahaha!

He will scan anything that he has available and in due time. I sent him the figures back in March, and he just scanned them this month. This isn't his full-time job, plus the models require some work after being scanned. You probably noticed that the models themselves aren't even perfect. (Hoping my partner will touch them up for me in the future!) My goal is to try and get the Battle Beasts done. Laser Beasts are unlikely given the sheer number of beasts overall.

He actually doesn't even know what the Battle Beasts are, but I think there's a market for their files/prints. I'm hoping to spurn a little interest to show him it's worth his time and efforts to scan them all.

Here is a look at a couple of Cuttlefish figures I've printed. I've got some more colours planned, and these will all be up for sale soon, for anyone interested.
attachicon.gifIMG_20200728_134147_136.jpg

These look awesome I just grabbed his SLT's and looking forward to printing one up. Do you know what he is using for scanning? I have a bunch of Beasts and would be fun to scan parts etc. Thanks.

Copyright © 2020 LittleRubberGuys.com