• Please log in to reply
169 replies to this topic

#126 koppenschevelle

koppenschevelle

Delta Chameleon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1109 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, Battle Beast minmates, Armorvors, Hot Sauce, Tea, Pearl Jam, Films, Camers, Animals, Chameleons and lizards

Posted 21 August 2006 - 07:50 AM

Well, after a LONG weekend of filming, I am ready for the final question, even though it appears that I have no chance to win. Oh well, I will be happy with 3rd, or possibly 2nd.

Eric

#127 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 03:06 PM

Ok new question (and maybe the last ;) )......2 points

I couldnt think of anything to ask last night. And while at work today, still nothing. But when I was driving home, I thought of something. Some loser in a crappy car tried to race me at a red light, only problem is we were BOTH behind cars. So the light turned green and we "took off" going about 10 MPH ;) . I thought how dumb do you have to be tying to race when there was a Benz in front of me, and a old klunker in front of them, not to mention I have a fast car. Then it came to me....What kind of car do I drive? The real question is do you think of me as an american muscle type of guy, or a import honda type boy (I just realized in that statement muscle=guy and Import=boy :fop: ).

A. 2000 Fire Bird

B. 2003 Mustang GT

C. 2002 Honda prelude.....pimped out of course

D. 1998 Nissan 240sx with skyline engine dropped in

There could be a bonus point for this depending on if Omega answers correctly or not. :D You have till tomorrow night at like 10:30ish to get back to me on this. Good Luck! :D
Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

Wet Behind The Ears

• Guests

Posted 21 August 2006 - 04:27 PM

D. 1998 Nissan 240sx with skyline engine dropped in

#129 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 21 August 2006 - 04:47 PM

I picture you as a Ford Guy! ;)

B. 2003 Mustang GT

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#130 koppenschevelle

koppenschevelle

Delta Chameleon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1109 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, Battle Beast minmates, Armorvors, Hot Sauce, Tea, Pearl Jam, Films, Camers, Animals, Chameleons and lizards

Posted 21 August 2006 - 05:00 PM

I am going to guess:

A. 2000 Fire Bird

Crossing my fingers...

Eric

#131 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 06:02 PM

Sure......sure...... ;)  :fop: I messed up the size.......I KNEW I should have tested it first!

HAHAHAH! Hey Andrew you know if you had Yellow hair and it stood up like Vegita's you would look exactly like him! ;)

You really are CCVegita!!!! :D

WhiteLeo

Hahahaha, I didnt see this reply until just now. That is funny cause on year for Halloween when I had long hair, I spiked it all up and dressed up like Vegita for work. It was when I was at Walmart too. :D I used to make the glasses at the Vision center so I was in a room with a glass window as a wall, so EVERYONE at the registers getting checked out was stairing at me. I have a picture somewhere. Ill have to see if I can find it to post for you. Hahahahaha it is really funny. We took the pictures when I got home from work and my hair doesnt look as good as it did when we did it that morning. After 9 hours of work your hair doesnt seem to want to stand straight up....GO FIGURE!

Edited by CCVegita, 21 August 2006 - 06:04 PM.

Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#132 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 06:16 PM

B (We all should have waited to see what Omega picked then picked something different!)

#133 roland13

roland13

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 09:21 PM

B

Flip Over Read Directions

Eaon

#134 Omega

Omega

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts

Posted 21 August 2006 - 09:21 PM

I have no idea on this one! ;)
I'll say A. 2000 Firebird.

Please tell me the battle beast gods are smiling down on me....

Mark

#135 tonganbynature

tonganbynature

Average Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts
  • Interests:Shoot, too many to list.<br /><br />First and foremost...MY AMAZING WIFEY!!<br /><br />-Soccer<br />-Obviously a BIG TIME BEASTFORMERS collector!! <br />-NCAA Football...specifically <br /> *Boise State University<br /> *University Of Utah<br /> *Brigham Young University<br /> *University of Southern California<br /><br />-NFL -Buffalo Bills &amp; Raidernation<br />-I am a bit of a gymn junkie<br /> When I think of some more I will let ya know

Posted 21 August 2006 - 09:36 PM

No way it's A.B. or C......definately D as the skyline isn't in production over here in the states (the baddest car BTW) and Andrew is all about wanting to be the absolute BEST!!! that's why it's only a few that have beaten him on an ebay auction and all his friends wanted Shannon but he gets her. :fop: ;) :D :D

Bonus point for the best answer?? ;)
Posted Image

Keepin' it real, keepin' it gangsta...Keepin' it Real Gangsta.

#136 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts
  • Interests:love to collect all sorts of stuff mainly star wars(new & old), motu (new & old), glyos, beastformers, godzilla, and some 80's cartoons and tv show characters. love making customs too!

Posted 22 August 2006 - 03:52 AM

A) 2000 firebird

why would someone take the engine from a skyline and put it in another car?!? it like putting the engine of a corvette in a vw bug. totally ridiculous if you ask me!!!

=)
AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A BATTLE BEASTS PARTY CAUSE A BATTLE BEAST PARTY DON'T STOP!!!

VISIT MY CUSTOMS GALLERY>> http://www.littlerub...showtopic=17082

#137 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 05:02 AM

Ill say this......if you put a fast engine in a lighter car.......that car goes even faster. :p Plus if you really like the body style of a car and you want that car to be fast.....youll do anything for your baby! :D Not that I am saying D IS the answer, but each car from the list I have touched....IE one is mine and the other 3 belong to friends of mine. So each one exists here in Baltimore. :huh:
Posted Image

#138 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts
  • Interests:love to collect all sorts of stuff mainly star wars(new & old), motu (new & old), glyos, beastformers, godzilla, and some 80's cartoons and tv show characters. love making customs too!

Posted 22 August 2006 - 06:02 AM

i agree if the car is really something you like and you wanna make it as fast as possible then do what you gotta do.

=)
AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A BATTLE BEASTS PARTY CAUSE A BATTLE BEAST PARTY DON'T STOP!!!

#139 grimerslimer

grimerslimer

Crazy Bugger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 04:00 PM

B (We all should have waited to see what Omega picked then picked something different!)

:lol: Exaclty what I DID!!!

I'm going with D on this. ;)

Gotta come back... :p

grimey
Check out Paranormal Misadventures on Youtube

#140 Tom-K

Tom-K

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 06:06 PM

I will go with D

#141 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 22 August 2006 - 07:43 PM

Sorry Omega, "the gods" didnt smile on you at all this time......maybe you need a new religion? :lol: I guess this means that your gonna all have to guess at least one more time on this.
The correct answer was B. 2003 Mustang GT. "Muphy" was correct in his thinking but wrong in his timeline. You see I like to have nice things. It is my "weakness". But concerning the car, I thought about it a few years ago and decided if you want a fast car you should buy a FAST car (not some little civic) and then hook it up. Now dont get me wrong, I LOVE hooked up hondas man....some of them are sexy looking. :p But nothing can give you a thrill to the core like when you rev you 8 cyl engine........;)

So here are your new scores:
tonganbynature-12
roland13-11
WhiteLeo-14
koppenschevelle-15
grimerslimer-9
scrappy-8
Omega-18
Ghost Lion-11
lazzy lizard-9
Tom-K-10
Posted Image

#142 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 23 August 2006 - 08:12 AM

New question....2 points
I work......for someone. Some of you kinda have an idea of whom I work for. BUT, I want to know what you think my response is supposed to be when asked what I do for a living....

A. I dont talk about it cause I am lazy

B. I am not supposed to talk about it

C. I am forbidden to talk about it

D. I would have to snap your neck if I told you

And just in case you think some of the answers on listed above are a joke....they are all responses that you can 100% for real get from people I work with. So, if you dare, take a guess at what I do for a living...... :lol:
Posted Image

#143 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 23 August 2006 - 08:23 AM

B. I am not supposed to talk about it :lol: it's a secret!

WhiteLeo

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#144 koppenschevelle

koppenschevelle

Delta Chameleon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1109 posts

Posted 23 August 2006 - 09:00 AM

I am going to guess:

D. I would have to snap your neck if I told you

I think you might have some type of sense of humor to you.

Eric

Wet Behind The Ears

• Guests

Posted 23 August 2006 - 11:29 AM

B. I am not supposed to talk about it

#146 roland13

roland13

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1134 posts

Posted 23 August 2006 - 12:43 PM

A is for Andrew. <_< So that would be my guess

Eaon

#147 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts

Posted 23 August 2006 - 02:26 PM

i'll go w/ A) too.

=)

#148 Tom-K

Tom-K

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 23 August 2006 - 06:24 PM

going with the big ol B

#149 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!