36 replies to this topic

#26 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 09 September 2006 - 01:19 PM

I can't wait to see this! What a great idea! Is the story that the Carp evolves into a Laser Beast!? :D

#27 tonganbynature

tonganbynature

Average Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts
  • Interests:Shoot, too many to list.<br /><br />First and foremost...MY AMAZING WIFEY!!<br /><br />-Soccer<br />-Obviously a BIG TIME BEASTFORMERS collector!! <br />-NCAA Football...specifically <br /> *Boise State University<br /> *University Of Utah<br /> *Brigham Young University<br /> *University of Southern California<br /><br />-NFL -Buffalo Bills &amp; Raidernation<br />-I am a bit of a gymn junkie<br /> When I think of some more I will let ya know

Posted 09 September 2006 - 01:24 PM

I can't wait to see this!  What a great idea!  Is the story that the Carp evolves into a Laser Beast!?

Well, Eric wrote up a lil' bio of him to give me an idea of how to paint the guy...maybe he wouldn't mind sharing. :D ;) ;)

Eric has helped me A TON!!
Posted Image

Keepin' it real, keepin' it gangsta...Keepin' it Real Gangsta.

#28 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 09 September 2006 - 08:34 PM

bio, bio, BIO, BIO! Let's see this thing already! How dare you keep us in suspense! :D This may be one of the most anticipated customs in a long time! Too much hype! :blink: :D

#29 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 09 September 2006 - 08:44 PM

See that is why when I am doing my custom I wont tell anyone about it.....then noone gets mad when it takes me like 4 months to do it. :blink: :D
Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#30 tonganbynature

tonganbynature

Average Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts
  • Interests:Shoot, too many to list.<br /><br />First and foremost...MY AMAZING WIFEY!!<br /><br />-Soccer<br />-Obviously a BIG TIME BEASTFORMERS collector!! <br />-NCAA Football...specifically <br /> *Boise State University<br /> *University Of Utah<br /> *Brigham Young University<br /> *University of Southern California<br /><br />-NFL -Buffalo Bills &amp; Raidernation<br />-I am a bit of a gymn junkie<br /> When I think of some more I will let ya know

Posted 09 September 2006 - 08:46 PM

See that is why when I am doing my custom I wont tell anyone about it.....then noone gets mad when it takes me like 4 months to do it. :D  :D

Kudos to that remark bro!! I am moving this month so I wont be able to get him done, but like a wise man once said....Patience is a virtue.... :blink: :D
Posted Image

Keepin' it real, keepin' it gangsta...Keepin' it Real Gangsta.

#31 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 09 September 2006 - 08:47 PM

oops you let the cat out of the bag! What is your custom, huh, huh? Tell us! :blink:

#32 koppenschevelle

koppenschevelle

Delta Chameleon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1109 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, Battle Beast minmates, Armorvors, Hot Sauce, Tea, Pearl Jam, Films, Camers, Animals, Chameleons and lizards

Posted 09 September 2006 - 08:48 PM

Hahah, it's nothing too elaborate or anything. Murphy just came to me, asking for ideas about the color and all of that. I usually find it easiest to get a good color scheme for a figure if I create a story for that figure. Every custom I paint has a story that fits into the Battle Beast world somehow. Anyways, he asked me about color schemes and here is what I game him:

this would work well for a very dark, evil Killer Carp. One that roamed throughout all the dark waters of the world, dipping into shadows to remain unseen until the fatal last moments. Even "allies" don't trust him enough to turn their backs to any dark pool of water.

I could elaborate more into him I suppose. I left out the colors so that he could reveal them when it's painted up.

I did write up two other color schemes/bios as possiblities as well if you'd like to read those.

Eric

#33 koppenschevelle

koppenschevelle

Delta Chameleon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1109 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, Beast Saga, Battle Beast minmates, Armorvors, Hot Sauce, Tea, Pearl Jam, Films, Camers, Animals, Chameleons and lizards

Posted 09 September 2006 - 08:49 PM

Hahahah, and yeah, I don't usually tell people about a custom until it's finished, except for maybe one person or so. Then people expect them. We can't have that.

Eric

#34 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 09 September 2006 - 08:53 PM

Whoa! sounds cool! Now I really can't wait to see this guy! :blink:

#35 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 04 April 2007 - 02:46 PM

MURPY! WERE IS THE PAINTED VERSION?????? YOU HAVEN'T POSTED IT YET! ;)

WhiteLeo

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#36 koppenschevelle

koppenschevelle

Delta Chameleon

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1109 posts

Posted 04 April 2007 - 03:20 PM

It was finished being painted a few months ago, but I am working on another figure for Murphy as we speak. He told me to hold off on the LB Carp and ship them together, rather than have to ship them seperately. I will try and get pictures though.

Eric

#37 Czarcher

Czarcher

Ruling Lands Far And Wide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2309 posts
  • Interests:Ultraman,
    Dragon Ball
    Kinnikuman,GPK

Posted 04 April 2007 - 03:42 PM

:D Wow, 35 replies for your custom Carp,and I get 2 replies on mine? I'm not bitter or anything ;) I guess a good camera makes all the diffrence!

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com