103 replies to this topic

#76 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 02:21 PM

I say we take him out and split the reward 60/40. Of course I would get the extra for thinking of this masterful plan.
Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#77 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 17 May 2006 - 02:26 PM

I say we take him out and split the reward 60/40. Of course I would get the extra for thinking of this masterful plan.

Hummmm...... Plotting to overthrow the Supreme Commander huh? <_< Negitive
-16 for you CCVegita. :lol: ;) :huh:

Anyone else want to challange the Supreme Commander! :lol:

Stay tuned guys I will have the next question soon!

WhiteLeo

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#78 tonganbynature

tonganbynature

Average Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts
  • Interests:Shoot, too many to list.<br /><br />First and foremost...MY AMAZING WIFEY!!<br /><br />-Soccer<br />-Obviously a BIG TIME BEASTFORMERS collector!! <br />-NCAA Football...specifically <br /> *Boise State University<br /> *University Of Utah<br /> *Brigham Young University<br /> *University of Southern California<br /><br />-NFL -Buffalo Bills &amp; Raidernation<br />-I am a bit of a gymn junkie<br /> When I think of some more I will let ya know

Posted 17 May 2006 - 03:49 PM

I say we take him out and split the reward 60/40.  Of course I would get the extra for thinking of this masterful plan.

How ould we split the reward 60/40....do you take home a whole BB with one arm and I get the one with the arm that was amputated... <_< It would go with the deformed beasts I am doing.

But then I will stop entertaining the thought as I dont want -16 from "The Supreme Commander" as he is so self proclaimed........sorry suh', I dont go to be ovathrowin'ya's...I jus' go to be winna of competition...I just a lowly spearchucka from da islands... :huh: :lol: :lol:

Edited by tonganbynature, 17 May 2006 - 03:50 PM.

Posted Image

Keepin' it real, keepin' it gangsta...Keepin' it Real Gangsta.

#79 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 04:06 PM

No I meant Ghost Lion....since he is in "striking distance" of our slim lead. As for WhiteLeo, he lives in Spokane, WA.....I am in Baltimore, MD......I cant strike that far. Plus I would never do anything to a fellow coin collector.
Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#80 tonganbynature

tonganbynature

Average Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts
  • Interests:Shoot, too many to list.<br /><br />First and foremost...MY AMAZING WIFEY!!<br /><br />-Soccer<br />-Obviously a BIG TIME BEASTFORMERS collector!! <br />-NCAA Football...specifically <br /> *Boise State University<br /> *University Of Utah<br /> *Brigham Young University<br /> *University of Southern California<br /><br />-NFL -Buffalo Bills &amp; Raidernation<br />-I am a bit of a gymn junkie<br /> When I think of some more I will let ya know

Posted 17 May 2006 - 04:10 PM

No I meant Ghost Lion....since he is in "striking distance" of our slim lead.  As for WhiteLeo, he lives in Spokane, WA.....I am in Baltimore, MD......I cant strike that far.  Plus I would never do anything to a fellow coin collector.

Right andrew....trying to get back in the good graces of "The Supreme Commander" and retrieve those 16 ponts lost are we... <_< :huh: :lol:

Edited by tonganbynature, 17 May 2006 - 04:10 PM.

Posted Image

#81 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 04:30 PM

Actually.....it would be 32 points. And yes...yes I am.
Posted Image

#82 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 07:00 PM

Ah ha! Trying to strike down the Ghost is like trying to strike down the air around you! I will always slip from your grasp. Beware the Ghost Lion! <_<

#83 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 17 May 2006 - 07:02 PM

All right guys! Here is the next question.

How many bb and lb cards do I own! This is worth 6 points! So good luck!

A: 19

B: 28

C: 37

D: 42

Oh, and since CCVegita is at nagitive -16 :huh: He is out of the game! <_< No just joking! :lol:

Good Luck!
WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

#84 Personality #9

Personality #9

Suedehead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1663 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts (I migrated over from the Beastformers boards), the sciences, Baseball (Huge St. Louis Cardinals fan) and of course, women.

Posted 17 May 2006 - 07:09 PM

Ah, man! I should know this one too, as I think you told me sometime ago... <_<

Anyways, I'm gonna go with "B" on this one. :huh:
Formally known as Artimus Prime

#85 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 07:19 PM

Wow, if we're playin' to 20 this could be game. Must break into your house and count your cards! Must ponder answer until tomorrow morning..... <_<

#86 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 07:56 PM

You are not counting custom cards you have done, just the real original cards right?
Posted Image

#87 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 09:00 PM

You are not counting custom cards you have done, just the real original cards right?

Right just the real ones!

WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

#88 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 04:33 AM

I am going to go out on a limb and say B: 28.

Hopfully it will earn me 38 points to go in for the win <_<
Posted Image

#89 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 07:05 AM

Hell I don't know. C 37

#90 transformersontheshelf

transformersontheshelf

The Toy Store Guy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 845 posts
  • Interests:Toys and Games of all sorts!

Posted 18 May 2006 - 11:31 AM

b (crosses fingers)

#91 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts
  • Interests:love to collect all sorts of stuff mainly star wars(new & old), motu (new & old), glyos, beastformers, godzilla, and some 80's cartoons and tv show characters. love making customs too!

Posted 18 May 2006 - 03:56 PM

i'll go with B

if its wrong oh well it was fun to play regardless!

=)

yeah what arti just posted below, i was extremely tired and falling asleep at the keyboard bsides i type to damn fast and tend to screw up what i'm trying to say!!! <_<

thanx A/P

Edited by lazzy lizard, 19 May 2006 - 08:03 AM.

AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A BATTLE BEASTS PARTY CAUSE A BATTLE BEAST PARTY DON'T STOP!!!

VISIT MY CUSTOMS GALLERY>> http://www.littlerub...showtopic=17082

#92 Personality #9

Personality #9

Suedehead

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1663 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts (I migrated over from the Beastformers boards), the sciences, Baseball (Huge St. Louis Cardinals fan) and of course, women.

Posted 18 May 2006 - 04:14 PM

i'll bo with :lol:

if its wrong oh well it was fun to play regardless!

=)

To translate, Gabe chooses "B". :lol: :huh: <_<
Formally known as Artimus Prime

#93 tonganbynature

tonganbynature

Average Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts

Posted 18 May 2006 - 08:18 PM

.....hmmmm...okay, I could be safe and go with ccvegita as we would tie if we were right...or ghost lion and win 'cause of my extra point.....but I will go different from these two and go with d 42!!!!
Posted Image

#94 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 03:39 AM

Its getting interesting! B)

#95 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 19 May 2006 - 06:08 AM

I will wait for Marc, to give his answer and then reveal the winner if there is one! B)

WhiteLeo

I will never quit.

#96 grimerslimer

grimerslimer

Crazy Bugger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 06:22 AM

Sorry I am holding it up.......I don't have much access to the internet in the week.

Well since tonganbynature, ghostlion and ccvegita will win if I vote the same anyway, i must choose something else......

That leaves on A ;)

Lets hope Steve has mostly used electronic versions for translation. ;)

grimey
Check out Paranormal Misadventures on Youtube

#97 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 06:35 AM

AND the answer is ................................................................... ???!

Congradulations Pete! You are the Lucky Winner! ;)

Thanks for playing guys, I hope you all had fun! And can't wait to see if one of you guys run one yourselves!

Give me a PM Pete of your address and your guys will be on the way!

WhiteLeo

Edited by WhiteLeo, 14 February 2007 - 08:22 PM.

I will never quit.

#98 grimerslimer

grimerslimer

Crazy Bugger

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1233 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 06:55 AM

AND the answer is ...................................................................???!

;)

I was going to guess that, but didn't see the point....... ;)

Great contest Steve!

grimey

Edited by WhiteLeo, 14 February 2007 - 08:23 PM.

Check out Paranormal Misadventures on Youtube

#99 tonganbynature

tonganbynature

Average Joe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1071 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 08:11 AM

That was a fun contest!! :D Really enjoyed it! Except the losing part... ;) ;) :D but it was fun. Congrats Pete and thanks Steve!! :)
Posted Image

#100 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 20 May 2006 - 08:12 AM

Booyah! It was a long and fantastic journey, but this contest was great fun. I would like to take time to thank Steve for putting on such a great contest. I would like to thank the other contestants for putting up such fierce competition. Thanks go out to my mom and dad for buying me my first Battle Beasts to get me into this fantastic hobby. And thanks to Takara and Hasbro because without you none of this would be possible. Thank you. ;)

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com