150 replies to this topic

#26 cylon_centurian

cylon_centurian

....November Coming Fire....

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 11:02 AM

things will go alot better once our offensive line learns how to block for a 3rd year quarterback!!! eli was rushed 14 times and sacked 8! :huh:
ugly all day >-<

but 24 points in the 4 quarter! that stands for something.
Posted Image

#27 AbLivAspade

AbLivAspade

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 12:03 PM

eli was rushed 14 times and sacked 8! :huh:
ugly all day >-<

thats because he was facing a STOUT eagles defense.

how bout the eagles choking though? mcnabb TAUNTING the effin other team two plays before a fumble that changed the game. i mean really, god damn eagles.

#28 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 01:13 PM

Pittspuke Cheaters and Jacksonville tonight. Should be a good game.

#29 Soupie

Soupie

@minifiguresXD

• Legends
  • 7881 posts
  • Interests:Not Telling

Posted 18 September 2006 - 01:28 PM

Well, hopefully the Eagles will be able to learn from this past weekend. They absolutely dominated the first half of the game, and pretty much the third quarter as well.

Andy has talked about running the ball more once the Eagles establish the lead. However, they have to be able to get 1st downs in order for this approach to work.

:lol:

Also, the defense was working like a well-oiled machine, sacking a frustrated Manning time and time again. A lot of times, they weren't even blitzing, it was just the front four.

However, when NY went to the no huddle, the whole defensive scheme was thrown out of wack.

Like I said, I'm almost happy this occurred so the Eagles don't get over-confident in an even more important game down the road and also so they can adjust the offensive and defensive plans that were so easily exploited.

Also, the Eagles did make some unfortunate mistakes in the fourth, as well as the Giants having some things go their way, e.g. the fumble into the End Zone which could just as easily have gone out the back or been recovered by the Eagles.

And believe me, it was no accident that he fumbled. The Eagles are good at forcing fumbles.

Overall, I was happy with what I saw, but I certainly would have preferred a win.
Posted Image

#30 cylon_centurian

cylon_centurian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 01:39 PM

i didnt see what the unsportmans like conduct call was.was he kicking eli????!!!

thats where it went to our favor. it alowwed the pass to buress.
Posted Image

#31 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 18 September 2006 - 07:50 PM

Well the Steelers just went down in a pitching duel 9-0 :D Too bad! :D :lol:

#32 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 24 September 2006 - 08:21 PM

Oh oh oh! 3-0 Seattle and 3-0 da Bears! :blink:

Yeah! I am loving it! :w00t:

WhiteLeo

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#33 Bayushi Gemma

Bayushi Gemma

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 24 September 2006 - 09:38 PM

We finally got a win and the Texans were just what the doctor order! I'm talking about the Redskins! :blink: I can't believe Brunell completed 23 passes in a row considering I was calling for him to be pulled before hand.
Here is a link to my GI Joe customs: http://www.evilface.com/james.htm
Posted Image

#34 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 05:09 AM

Once again the Ravens won!!!! But barely!! :blink: Good thing we have the best kicker in the NFL! :huh: Scored a 52 yard field goal in the last 22 seconds or something. Next week we have to play another undefeated team. :notme: Ray Lewis better pump those guys up!!! :lol:
Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#35 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts
  • Interests:love to collect all sorts of stuff mainly star wars(new & old), motu (new & old), glyos, beastformers, godzilla, and some 80's cartoons and tv show characters. love making customs too!

Posted 25 September 2006 - 05:57 AM

yeah DA BEARS!!!

WE'LL SEE HOW WE DO AGAINST SEATTLE NEXT WEEK. THEY WERE KILLING THE GIANTS FOR A MINUTE THERE.

=)
AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A BATTLE BEASTS PARTY CAUSE A BATTLE BEAST PARTY DON'T STOP!!!

VISIT MY CUSTOMS GALLERY>> http://www.littlerub...showtopic=17082

#36 AbLivAspade

AbLivAspade

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 08:57 AM

Once again the Ravens won!!!! But barely!! :blink: Good thing we have the best kicker in the NFL! :notme: Scored a 52 yard field goal in the last 22 seconds or something.

stover is far from the best my man.

anybody remember last year when he missed 3 field goals in a game...twice?!?

#37 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 09:16 AM

Ok sorry :blink: ......the 4th best kicker in the NFL (I meant to say "ONE of the best").....but I would take 4th best over alot of the other guys out there.....

Remember a few years ago that the Titans lost to the Ravens cause we scared the CRAP out of their kicker? He missed like 2 or 3 CRUCIAL field goals :notme: , and he was a really top ranked kicker if I remember correctly. :huh: Dont mess with Ray Lewis....he is a "convicted murderer"!!!!!!! :lol:

Edited by CCVegita, 25 September 2006 - 09:17 AM.

Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#38 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 11:54 AM

Once again the Ravens won!!!!

Poop on you! :lol: :blink: :notme:

#39 AbLivAspade

AbLivAspade

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 12:18 PM

Ok sorry :blink: ......the 4th best kicker in the NFL (I meant to say "ONE of the best").....but I would take 4th best over alot of the other guys out there.....

i wont hate, stover is better than most. baltimore has an above average team this year, i wouldnt be suprised if they upset some playoff games.

but actually, im pissed about the ravens. how did they win by so few points???? same with chicago!!!! these coaches need to start thinking about the compulsive gamblers (such as i) who live off of football betting and start covering some damn spreads!!!

#40 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 12:31 PM

I know what you mean.....Kinda sad we only be the Browns by 1 point..... :blink: But that is what the Browns get for leaving Baltimore! :huh:

I am thinking the Ravens are gonna do more then Upset some playoff games. I am thinking they are gonna go all the way this year! :D That is unless they decide to play like crap like they did against the Browns. We just need our offence to keep scoring more then our defence and we will be good to go! :notme: :lol:
Posted Image

#41 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 12:39 PM

But that is what the Browns get for leaving Baltimore!

What do you mean? Baltimore stole the Browns away. The Colts left Baltimore.

#42 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 12:52 PM

DANG!! I KNOW! Hahaha....I just read my post and was like :blink: :notme: ! Too long of a day at work... :lol: :huh:
Posted Image

#43 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 12:55 PM

Don't let it happen again! :notme: :lol: :huh: I'm just foolin', I'm a bitter old Clevelander! :D :blink:

Edited by Ghost Lion, 25 September 2006 - 12:56 PM.

#44 Articulationnut

Articulationnut

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1732 posts

Posted 25 September 2006 - 10:19 PM

Wow another Raiders fan!!!! :D  Yeah last night made me realize why i dont like them anymore!  Its hard to stop liking a team that you have liked for years!  But after 2 years ago when they got rid of every player i cared about i didnt even care anymore.  I was pullin for them last night......didnt help though.  They Sucked!!!!! :angry:

Bro....you gotta stay with them.... Raiders through thick and thin dog!!! :fop:

Count me as 3 lol

Its in my blood (Cali born and Bred regardless of where ive traveled to). One Day...we will rise again....

and so will the Niners <_< ( i know...but hey i said CALI' born and bred so SF counts..even if they are questionable. I grew up on Rice , Taylor, Craig and Montana).
Divide & conquer works because of attachments people make to push-button issues, individual "leaders," parties, clans, tribes, policies, or agendas, leaving them open to manipulation.

#45 cylon_centurian

cylon_centurian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Posted 27 September 2006 - 07:20 PM

ok...... ;)

the giants scored 35 points in the 3rd quarter!!! how long we going to do this? we need to go no huddle and we seem to do just fine.

its going to be a long season........... :lol:
Posted Image

#46 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 12:59 PM

Browns win! Browns win! Oh happy day! 1 and 3! >-< :rolleyes:

#47 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 01:06 PM

RAVENS WON......AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t: :rotfl: :w00t: We are 4 and 0 right now. They havent done that since the superbowl like 6 years ago. Hopefully we can keep it going! :rolleyes:
Posted Image

#48 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 02 October 2006 - 01:48 PM

Well, it was a good and bad day for my teams they played each other!

But the BEARS crushed the Seahawks! Oh, man there defence was outstanding! :rolleyes:

4-0 Bears
3-1 Seashawks

WhiteLeo

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#49 AbLivAspade

AbLivAspade

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 147 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 01:49 PM

monday night football, i got my "4th and 26" shirt on. for those of you who dont know about 4th and 26, watch the game tonight. greatest moment in my life as an eagles fan.

#50 Bayushi Gemma

Bayushi Gemma

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 158 posts

Posted 02 October 2006 - 02:31 PM

Redskins WR Santana Moss should be player of the week with the game he had and the winning touchdown in Overtime!!!
Here is a link to my GI Joe customs: http://www.evilface.com/james.htm
Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com