Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

Heads up guys! Looks like new US 2 pack are appearing!

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#26 Wrath1104

Wrath1104

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 29 May 2009 - 05:45 PM

The Wal-Marts in El Paso don't even carry them anymore. Toys R Us has a handful of Wave 1.
I went to Vegas this week and hit up 2 Targets and 2 Wal-Marts ... Wally World doesn't carry them and I found five more Wave 2 at Target.
It seriously looks like Target is the best bet around here. But they aren't restocking ... I wouldn't be surprised if we start seeing them on Clearance in the US.
If it weren't for the good guys, we'd all be BAD!

#27 Blitzwulf

Blitzwulf

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 30 May 2009 - 04:49 AM

The Wal-Marts in El Paso don't even carry them anymore. Toys R Us has a handful of Wave 1.
I went to Vegas this week and hit up 2 Targets and 2 Wal-Marts ... Wally World doesn't carry them and I found five more Wave 2 at Target.
It seriously looks like Target is the best bet around here. But they aren't restocking ... I wouldn't be surprised if we start seeing them on Clearance in the US.

I was in TRU here in Connecticut yesterday, and wave 1 four packs are indeed on clearance. They were marked down to 7.99. The 2 packs were still the same price, and no sign of wave 2 figs. I hope it's not a sign that they won't be bringing in wave 2, that would be depressing.

#28 Wrath1104

Wrath1104

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 01 June 2009 - 12:56 PM

I was lucky enough to find a Delos, Insecticus, Blind Fury and Alos FE repaints at Target today!

Edited by Wrath1104, 01 June 2009 - 03:18 PM.

#29 bronchuseven

bronchuseven

pentagonal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 09:01 AM

Finally! I found some of the Wave 2 packs; I picked up the sets with the FE versions of Delos, Alos and Jellyfish. I also scored two of the Wave 1 sets I still needed; those with the FE versions of Mole & Thug. Now I only need the FE Earthshaker & Mimectus to have all the Wave 1 two-packs! :D

#30 Wrath1104

Wrath1104

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 03:15 PM

Finally! I found some of the Wave 2 packs; I picked up the sets with the FE versions of Delos, Alos and Jellyfish. I also scored two of the Wave 1 sets I still needed; those with the FE versions of Mole & Thug. Now I only need the FE Earthshaker & Mimectus to have all the Wave 1 two-packs! :D

Dude, that's awesome! I'm glad you finally found some of the packs you were missing. Go back in a week, and see if they have restocked ... that's how I found the last few, they were at the same place that had none a few weeks earlier. I am only missing Severe Guardian to get all the available figs. Next, Need the FE Lords, the last two regular Lava, and FE of all Lava ... WooHoo!

#31 Battlechaser7

Battlechaser7

Epicurian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 03:22 PM

Does anyone have a final total on how many different figures are available in wave 1 and 2? I think I am complete but if I missed something I might need to hit the horrid eBay to find it.

Best,
Chris
キン肉マン

I buy toys, So I can sell toys, So I can buy more toys...

My Need toys link--Please check out for trades, updated as trades occur
need toys
My Available Trades
got toys

#32 bronchuseven

bronchuseven

pentagonal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 855 posts

Posted 19 June 2009 - 07:29 AM

As far as I know, the breakdown is as follows:
1 5-pack, inc. DVD
Wave 1:
5 4-packs
15 2-packs
55 total figures

Wave 2:
5 4-packs (5 lords, plus the 15 sculpts previously available only in 2-packs)
15 2-packs (figures previously found only in 4-packs, plus their FE repaints)
50 total figures, but only 15 of these aren't repeats of the Wave 1 figures

So, if you bought all the Wave 1 sets, skip the Wave 2 4-packs, as you'll have all those guys. If you get all the Wave 1 sets & the Wave 2 2-packs, you'll have:
70 unique figures
15 doubles

On a related note, I finally hit up a TRU and found all the remaining Wave 1 sets that I needed :)
Now I'll just stay vigilant in looking for the Wave 2 2-packs, although the supply is pretty limited around here..

#33 sherrie

sherrie

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1397 posts
  • Interests:toys, computers, games, reading

Posted 19 June 2009 - 09:40 PM

Don't know if anyone here knows this, but your local stores CAN call the regional office and have them track them down for you. Then whatever stores have them, they can have them shipped directly to your local store.
If the store won't do it, call the regional office. You can get the number from your local store.
If you don't think you want to do that for a couple of packs, consider ordering for anyone else here who is looking for them, then ship them out to them.
Good luck!

Note: You can also call the Corporate office, have them look for them, then ship them to the store or to you. You can pay for them at your local store.

Edited by sherrie, 19 June 2009 - 09:41 PM.

Selling on Ebay as Kinnikumart

Check out my Ebay Auctions
HERE

My Store is now Closed!
Selling on Ebay and here on the Forum too!. Pm me or email me.

#34 markwars

markwars

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 08:07 AM

Does anyone know where I can find the second round of the 1st Series (US release)? I never once saw them on the pegs in my local stores and now that Series 2 is coming out I'm in a panic. :lol:

#35 Airot

Airot

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • Interests:In no particular order, these are the things I collect;
    Monster in my Pocket (Both original the modern)
    Gamoja
    Fistful of Power
    Monster Connectors
    Gormiti
    Boglins
    Plasma Creatures
    Dinosaurs
    Mighty Max
    HorrorClix

Posted 05 August 2009 - 02:55 AM

Aw man! I like gormiti heaps, but here in AU all we have are the series 1 4 packs and single blind packs. The 4 packs are ALWAYS out of stock and the 1 packs are ALWAYS way too expensive. Why is it that almost everything worth collecting is either out of print or only available overseas? And if anything IS available here it's only as a massive tease to say 'look at this! See how awesome it is? NO YOU CANT HAVE IT! MOVE OVERSEAS!"
I'll give you this strawberry if you keep it a secret.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com