20 replies to this topic

#1 karloscar

karloscar

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 04:56 AM

Anyone here dealt with Instant Karma? If so did you have any problems?
His username on ebay is puzzlecolor1982, he's got a large Laser/Battle Beasts lot up for sale:
ebay. The thing is, I believe he just ripped me off. His real name is Aryo, lives in Singapore, before he lived in Indonesia. I've dealt with him before, like 7-8 years ago, with no problem whatsoever.

Now he offered me a mint skullgrotess with weapon for my clear gator and clear carp. I accepted, and sent away the beasts. It now has been 3 weeks since he claimed he sent the beast and I haven't seen the skullgrotess yet. He does not respond to my messages.

And now in a lot on ebay, I see my clear beasts and three (3!) skullgrotess! I don't think he sent the beast to me, and now he's getting rid of his entire collection, a bit weird isn't it?!

Aryo, if you read this, it's not too late to complete the transaction.

/Oscar

#2 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 05:35 AM

.....oh no.......now you have given Czarcher a REAL reason to complain about him..... Knock yourself out man! :huh: :lol:
Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#3 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 06 July 2007 - 05:55 AM

I moved this to the Sandbox to keep the BB section clean. I don't want to see this turned into a flame war. :huh: If it does in the trash it goes. I really hope the package is just late, sometimes international packages can take a long time. Good luck dude!

WhiteLeo

Edited by WhiteLeo, 06 July 2007 - 06:02 AM.

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#4 karloscar

karloscar

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 06:02 AM

It's not my intention to turn this into a flame war. I just think it's important to inform everybody here about the situation.
I hope that no one from the board bids on this auction!

/Oscar

#5 Czarcher

Czarcher

Ruling Lands Far And Wide

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2309 posts
  • Interests:Ultraman,
    Dragon Ball
    Kinnikuman,GPK

Posted 06 July 2007 - 07:27 AM

.....oh no.......now you have given Czarcher a REAL reason to complain about him..... Knock yourself out man! :rolleyes: :D

Well Andrew, SEE ! I'm not just a $hit talker. Ya it IS weird that he's selling off his entire collection.I'm pretty sure he's ripped off others as well (won't mention names). This just proves all the 'bashing' of him I've been doing is deserved. Have'nt seen him around much,he's obviously done with BB/LB. I hope nobody else got suckered into dealing with him. I'd be pissed beyond belief if a Skull Grotess was basicly stolen from ME. Instant Karma=BIG BOO !

#6 Articulationnut

Articulationnut

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1732 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 08:50 AM

Im reserving comment for 24 more hours to be "more than fair".

Those of you who know ...know why.....
Divide & conquer works because of attachments people make to push-button issues, individual "leaders," parties, clans, tribes, policies, or agendas, leaving them open to manipulation.

#7 dabbuu

dabbuu

Serious Collector

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 573 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 09:58 AM

Im reserving comment for 24 more hours to be "more than fair".

Those of you who know ...know why.....

He stole from me in 2000. I sent him 3-400 dollars for vs set, before anyone knew what a vs. set was and he stopped replying to my emails and just ignored me. He has been a known thief in the battle beast community for many years.

dabbuu
Posted Image

#8 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 10:01 AM

Hopefully this gets worked out, but it isn't sounding too hopeful.

I did notice that the auction has Western Union as the only payment option. That in itself should send up red flags to anyone looking at it.

Anyone else had problems or are in the middle of a suspicious deal with him?

#9 Czarcher

Czarcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2309 posts
    Dragon Ball
    Kinnikuman,GPK

Posted 06 July 2007 - 11:19 AM

hhmmm..AM I crying wolf? ..OR was I trying to HELP the boards by warning everybody about this swindler.

#10 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 06 July 2007 - 11:44 AM

Even if you are 100% right and dead on.....turning every post into an "I HATE instant_karma" thread is annoying and gets old. Your "message of warning" was lost and it seemed to be just a vendetta against him. If you didnt like the way he did business you should have done what karloscar did and start a thread on it, or add it into his feedback. :rolleyes:
Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#11 meatcutta78

meatcutta78

Im a M.U.S.C.L.E head.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2479 posts
  • Interests:I'm all about mono mini sculpts! , I also like long walks on the beach and wearing G-Strings in the privacy of my home.

Posted 06 July 2007 - 03:38 PM

This is very weird he sent me a PM telling me he wanted to trade my PSP for his Skullgrotess,I was going to do it but asked him to send me the figure 1st and after that was said never replied :rolleyes: .I hope you get your figure but if you dont dont shy away from other deals on here we have a very good group of collectors/people here.Keep us posted.

:D
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#12 lazzy lizard

lazzy lizard

fiznucking chillin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2248 posts
  • Interests:love to collect all sorts of stuff mainly star wars(new & old), motu (new & old), glyos, beastformers, godzilla, and some 80's cartoons and tv show characters. love making customs too!

Posted 07 July 2007 - 09:28 AM

he bought a sea panic and dragon seahorn from me (which could possibly be the ones he has listed in the auction?) he pd quickly and kept good communication and has me holding a flying dragon and scope cougar for him, but hasn't responded to any PM's lately. i'll give him the benefit of the doubt but if after a week i still don't hear anything they are going up for grabs.

=)

Edited by lazzy lizard, 07 July 2007 - 09:29 AM.

AIN'T NO PARTY LIKE A BATTLE BEASTS PARTY CAUSE A BATTLE BEAST PARTY DON'T STOP!!!

VISIT MY CUSTOMS GALLERY>> http://www.littlerub...showtopic=17082

#13 Czarcher

Czarcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2309 posts
    Dragon Ball
    Kinnikuman,GPK

Posted 07 July 2007 - 10:51 AM

Karma's ebay lot has mysteriously dissapeared ! Ebay probably pulled it. I told you this guy's shady.He comes here and does a few deals to get guys like Andrew on their side,then they turn scam-artist once they get an oppurtunity. His Ebay account is stuck on 10 feedback,and I guaranttee it won't get any higher.

#14 Articulationnut

Articulationnut

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1732 posts

Posted 07 July 2007 - 01:14 PM

Mys situation is similar to Lazzy's in teh sense that im holding some thing for him.

Havent lost anything but he is and has been MIA with regard to his stuff for a LOOOOONG time.

Ill leave it at that as it looks like i havent suffered anything other than a loss of time.
Divide & conquer works because of attachments people make to push-button issues, individual "leaders," parties, clans, tribes, policies, or agendas, leaving them open to manipulation.

#15 karloscar

karloscar

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 08 July 2007 - 04:28 AM

I mailed ebay about this matter, so I guess thats why they pulled the auction. :lol:
Feels good to know that he isn't able to sell off his collection, not here and not on ebay!

/Oscar

#16 karloscar

karloscar

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 13 July 2007 - 12:51 PM

I see now that Instant Karma has changed his ebay username to elintseeker1982. Keep away!!

#17 Czarcher

Czarcher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2309 posts
    Dragon Ball
    Kinnikuman,GPK

Posted 15 July 2007 - 07:46 AM

Sorry you got ripped off dude. How much is a ticket from Sweden to Singapore? I'd give the guy some unscheduled dental work! :D

#18 karloscar

karloscar

Budding Collector

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 01:26 PM

Sorry you got ripped off dude. How much is a ticket from Sweden to Singapore? I'd give the guy some unscheduled dental work! :D

I actually have thought about that ticket to Singapore, just to see how surprised he'd be if I stood there outside his apartment... :lol: A ticket costs $1660, if I had the money it would have been worth it!
Anyway, I've filed a report about this matter to the Singapore police, hopefully it will give some kind of a result.

/Oscar

#19 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 15 July 2007 - 01:33 PM

Anyway, I've filed a report about this matter to the Singapore police, hopefully it will give some kind of a result.

/Oscar

With the police in Singapore, he might even get himself some kind of assault, haha!

#20 THEGODBEAST

THEGODBEAST

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5376 posts

Posted 15 July 2008 - 06:57 AM

BUMP

#21 Jet-Mech

Jet-Mech

The Man on the Silver Mountain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1531 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., Monster In My Pocket, Gormiti, Trash Pack, other LRGs that may strike my fancy, and other stuff no-one else likely gives a damn about

Posted 15 July 2008 - 11:42 AM

/Oscar

With the police in Singapore, he might even get himself some kind of assault, haha!

True. When I made a port visit there in 2006, we got the whole lot of it: don;t chew gum, flush the toilets, etc. etc, or they will cane you.

When I saw the title of this thread, I thought it was about a John Lennon song. Hopefully this...erm, person will get him some "Instant Karma!"

Current collecting goal: obtain all 148 Monster In My Pocket Series 1 figures in regular colors (71.62% there)

So many toys, so little money!

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com