Theme© by Fisana

4INCH KINKESHI ON THE BAY FREE S/H

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_diplomatx_*

Guest_diplomatx_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2008 - 07:56 PM

KINNIKUMAN 4 INCH FIGURES ON EBAY FREE SHIPPING! MAY'BE A GOOD DEAL MAY'BE NOT :) ?

http://search.ebay.c...0QQsassZsuga456

#2 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 25 May 2008 - 08:00 PM

Personally I think that's too much. It would be better if he had $5 bucks starting bid, and then combined shipping.

Posted Image

#3 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 25 May 2008 - 08:19 PM

yeah that seems a bit much to me. the most ive paid for any was $3.50 shipped...

#4 Scumdogg

Scumdogg

Aspiring Bigman/Handshake Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2414 posts
  • Interests:toys, comics, heavy lifting, cooking, art, tattoos, getting into adventures, growing a beard then shaving it off then growing it back just to mess with people who can't

Posted 26 May 2008 - 06:05 AM

Yep, *way* too high. The only one that i can see paying $10 for is maybe Meat, and that would have to be a BIN. No way i'd bid for it starting that high.

All but a couple of mine i've gotten in lots that broke down to about $2 per figure, shipped, from Japan.
Shove my words down your eye-holes!
A Nerd Occurrence
The Bloodsprayer

#5 toyfiend76

toyfiend76

go ahead and draw! punk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 140 posts
  • Interests:toy collecting. music<br />transformers<br />m.u.s.c.l.e.<br />g.i.joe<br />star wars<br />spawn

Posted 26 May 2008 - 07:07 AM

sometimes guys you have to pay to play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
come on $9.99 for a figure thats rarely ever on ebay. i spend more than that everyday at work on food and drinks. i personally dont care for the 4 inch kinkeshi figures but i like the meat figure.thats why i have already bid on him. so everyone else just back off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just kidding.
:o

#6 dankingery

dankingery

hey beardo, vote quimby!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3996 posts
  • Interests:fishing, muslces, kinkeshi, plasmaverse, fishing, starriors, blackstar, sd gundam gashapon and keshi, all things toy related really. i also like fishing.

just getting into knife making.

blade of the immortal is my master.

videogames.

shooting.

Posted 26 May 2008 - 01:45 PM

yeah, meat is the only fig worth getting in there, but i'm with the crowd on this one.. way too much.

if i encounter the demons in hell, i will kill them all..

vi veri veniversum vivus vici.

#7 Scumdogg

Scumdogg

Aspiring Bigman/Handshake Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2414 posts
  • Interests:toys, comics, heavy lifting, cooking, art, tattoos, getting into adventures, growing a beard then shaving it off then growing it back just to mess with people who can't

Posted 26 May 2008 - 03:40 PM

sometimes guys you have to pay to play!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
come on $9.99 for a figure thats rarely ever on ebay.

This kind of thinking is pretty much what's ruined toy collecting in general, and ebay in particular. There are a lot of things i rarely see on ebay that are in no way worth $10. I refuse to play said game, and yet somehow i've amassed thousands of toys. :o

Including a collection of 34 or so 4" kinkeshi that i've paid about $60 total for *including* shipping. On ebay, no less. :D
Shove my words down your eye-holes!
A Nerd Occurrence
The Bloodsprayer

#8 Prim

Prim

Village Idiot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 04:43 PM

Yeah but hes still cool looking that big :o
Posted Image

#9 dankingery

dankingery

hey beardo, vote quimby!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3996 posts
  • Interests:fishing, muslces, kinkeshi, plasmaverse, fishing, starriors, blackstar, sd gundam gashapon and keshi, all things toy related really. i also like fishing.

videogames.

shooting.

Posted 26 May 2008 - 05:59 PM

This kind of thinking is pretty much what's ruined toy collecting in general, and ebay in particular. There are a lot of things i rarely see on ebay that are in no way worth $10. I refuse to play said game, and yet somehow i've amassed thousands of toys. :o

Including a collection of 34 or so 4" kinkeshi that i've paid about $60 total for *including* shipping. On ebay, no less. :D

i totally agree with scumdogg.. infrequency doesn't excuse poor shopping. most items on ebay will appear again and at a better price. i've noticed that these figs "rarity" is starting to fade as new auctions are popping up every week now. shop smart, shop s-mart. YOU GOT THAT!!!

#10 Guest_diplomatx_*

Guest_diplomatx_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2008 - 06:57 PM

i asked seller could he please lower the starting price on the auctions and i was told sure he'll lower them to 4.99 a opening bid but meat will remain the same cuz it already has a bid :huh:

may'be should of list in one big lot and save fees :D

#11 dankingery

dankingery

hey beardo, vote quimby!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3996 posts

videogames.

shooting.

Posted 26 May 2008 - 07:33 PM

i asked seller could he please lower the starting price on the auctions and i was told sure he'll lower them to 4.99 a opening bid but meat will remain the same cuz it already has a bid :huh:

bah.. one big lot just means that one crazy nut would have spent too much on the whole lot and then no one would have got any. this way maybe one of us can get a piece of the action. and i still think five dollaridoos is too much.

#12 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 07:38 PM

bah.. one big lot just means that one crazy nut would have spent too much on the whole lot and then no one would have got any. this way maybe one of us can get a piece of the action. and i still think five dollaridoos is too much.

I think at $5, listed individually, if they are mint, is fair. Works great if you are looking for one or two and don't want to buy another large lot.

#13 Jet-Mech

Jet-Mech

The Man on the Silver Mountain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1531 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., Monster In My Pocket, Gormiti, Trash Pack, other LRGs that may strike my fancy, and other stuff no-one else likely gives a damn about

Posted 26 May 2008 - 09:44 PM

He made a pretty humorous, and flagrant, error in one of his posts. Did anyone else catch it?

Current collecting goal: obtain all 148 Monster In My Pocket Series 1 figures in regular colors (71.62% there)

So many toys, so little money!

#14 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 26 May 2008 - 09:57 PM

He made a pretty humorous, and flagrant, error in one of his posts. Did anyone else catch it?

That is assuming that he is the seller.

#15 Guest_diplomatx_*

Guest_diplomatx_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2008 - 04:47 AM

what u talking bout? my ebay account is lock...for those who remember me on ebay years ago selling the custom bhs and purple sha that Marty made and i forgot to list them as customs which i believe theres a old topic some where around here bout it... ANYWAYS it's either ya want or you don't want got me? johnny what happen you forgot bout me :huh: !!!!!

#16 Jet-Mech

Jet-Mech

The Man on the Silver Mountain

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1531 posts
  • Interests:M.U.S.C.L.E., Monster In My Pocket, Gormiti, Trash Pack, other LRGs that may strike my fancy, and other stuff no-one else likely gives a damn about

Posted 27 May 2008 - 10:39 AM

what u talking bout? my ebay account is lock...for those who remember me on ebay years ago selling the custom bhs and purple sha that Marty made and i forgot to list them as customs which i believe theres a old topic some where around here bout it... ANYWAYS it's either ya want or you don't want got me? johnny what happen you forgot bout me :huh: !!!!!

He misspelled "Iwao," writing in "Iowa" instead.

Current collecting goal: obtain all 148 Monster In My Pocket Series 1 figures in regular colors (71.62% there)

So many toys, so little money!

#17 dankingery

dankingery

hey beardo, vote quimby!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3996 posts

videogames.

shooting.

Posted 27 May 2008 - 01:34 PM

i guess if the $5 includes the shipping that's not half bad.

#18 cassel87

cassel87

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 03:34 PM

i think thats a very fair price. Im gonna bid on a few, if the seller accepts money orders.
if my turtles ate my toys, id have to eat my turtles

#19 Prim

Prim

Village Idiot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 04:29 AM

WTF, he ended the auctions early :lol:
Posted Image

#20 dankingery

dankingery

hey beardo, vote quimby!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3996 posts

videogames.

shooting.

Posted 30 May 2008 - 11:09 AM

WTF, he ended the auctions early :woot:

maybe he got an offer he couldn't refuse. there's a few crazy collectors out there that are willing to throw some dough.

#21 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 03:44 PM

They are relisted.

#22 TheOrgg

TheOrgg

亢李 傻 操

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4942 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 05:16 PM

That Tea Pac (bee-eye-itch!), Mr. Barracuda, and Terryman figure are really cool. (A bit too pricy for me-- I wouldn't give more than $2 a figure, at most, but really cool).

Too bad he doesn't have Skullduggery adn Slab. I'd LOVE to pick those up.

(Also, it seems the guy read this trhead-- he listed 'em at $5 with free shipping as was suggested!)
Our glorious Milky Way is a tiny, infinitesimal speck of sand in this vast, incomprehensible universe. And somewhere in that Milky Way is our own solar system, less than one billionth of that speck of sand that is the Milky Way. And then there is our planet Earth, one hundred trillionth of that one billionth of that one speck of sand. And on this planet Earth there is DEV-0, an insignificant blemish with a lifespan too short to measure when placed in infinite time.

And you are here, with them, as so many specks of sand.

#23 matthewf1tz

matthewf1tz

Miracle Victory Power

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1096 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 12:46 AM

KINNIKUMAN 4 INCH FIGURES ON EBAY FREE SHIPPING! MAY'BE A GOOD DEAL MAY'BE NOT :cry: ?

http://search.ebay.c...0QQsassZsuga456

-_-

Posted Image

#24 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 10 July 2008 - 06:49 AM

i asked seller could he please lower the starting price on the auctions and i was told sure he'll lower them to 4.99 a opening bid but meat will remain the same cuz it already has a bid :cry:

may'be should of list in one big lot and save fees B)

You asked yourself? -_-

#25 Universal Ruler Supreme

Universal Ruler Supreme

普遍的な主権者

• Legends
  • 5641 posts
  • Interests:Getting stuff as cheap as possible...........and food.<br /><br />^ Not much has changed in the past few years.

Posted 10 July 2008 - 02:53 PM

..........Queary.........What just happened.

Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com