Theme© by Fisana

Photo
- - - - -

FAC 19 POLL: Beastformers Call of the Wild

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
31 replies to this topic

Poll: FAC 19 (35 member(s) have cast votes)

VOTE!

1. 1. Dankingery: Sledgehammer Elephant (2 votes [5.71%])

Percentage of vote: 5.71%

2. 2. Darryl Westley: Kickback Kangaroo (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. 3. Darryl Westley: Battle Beast Ark (3 votes [8.57%])

Percentage of vote: 8.57%

4. 4. Ericnilla: Gorilla Trilogy (7 votes [20.00%])

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

5. 5. FANtom Core: Stone Serpentara Form 2 (2 votes [5.71%])

6. 6. Musclemenkids: Slowpoke Sloth (3 votes [8.57%])

Percentage of vote: 8.57%

7. 7. Reccoom Kaboom: Motivational (2 votes [5.71%])

8. 8. Scumdogg: Knight Owl (9 votes [25.71%])

Percentage of vote: 25.71%

9. 9. Tortle: Pirate Lion (7 votes [20.00%])

Percentage of vote: 20.00%

Vote

#1 Scumdogg

Scumdogg

Aspiring Bigman/Handshake Enthusiast

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2414 posts
  • Interests:toys, comics, heavy lifting, cooking, art, tattoos, getting into adventures, growing a beard then shaving it off then growing it back just to mess with people who can't

Posted 04 April 2009 - 07:56 AM

Welcome to the poll for FAC 19, Beastformers Call of the Wild! Thanks as always to everyone who participated this time around, and you've all got seven days to vote for your favorite!

1. Dankingery: Sledgehammer Elephant
Attached File  dankingery_sledgehammer_elephant.jpg   483.69K   33 downloads

2. Darryl Westley: Kickback Kangaroo
Attached File  darryl_westley_2nd_kickback_kangeroo.jpg   249.45K   23 downloads

3. Darryl Westley: Battle Beast Ark
Attached File  darryl_westley_call_of_the_wild.jpg   470K   33 downloads Attached File  darryl_westley_call_of_the_wild_wireframe.jpg   452.94K   11 downloads
Attached File  darrylwestley_call_of_the_wild_detail.jpg   164.27K   11 downloads

4. Ericnilla: Gorilla Trilogy
Attached File  ericnilla_gorillarabbit.jpg   437K   30 downloads Attached File  ericnilla_2ndgorillamine.jpg   264.36K   25 downloads
Attached File  ericnilla_3rdgorillamine.jpg   612.83K   29 downloads

5. FANtom Core: Stone Serpentara Form 2
Attached File  Fantomcore_StoneSerpentaraForm2.jpg   135.43K   22 downloads

6. Musclemenkids: Slowpoke Sloth
Attached File  musclemenkids_slowpoke_sloth.JPG   90.12K   26 downloads

7. Reccoom Kaboom: Motivational
Attached File  reccoom_kaboom_animal.vegetable.mineral.co.jpg   97.51K   33 downloads

8. Scumdogg: Knight Owl
Attached File  Scumdogg_KnightOwlCalloftheWild.jpg   166.69K   42 downloads

9. Tortle: Pirate Lion
Attached File  Tortle_leo.jpg   269.2K   42 downloads

Edited by Scumdogg, 04 April 2009 - 07:58 AM.

Shove my words down your eye-holes!
A Nerd Occurrence
The Bloodsprayer

#2 Donkeykid77

Donkeykid77

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 766 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts!

Posted 04 April 2009 - 08:30 AM

I doubted for a while between Dan's Sledgehammer Elephant and Recoom's Poster,
but had to go with Recoom's entry, that horny toad just looks tooo awesome! :lol:

Nice work everyone!
DK.
Integre navigo, sic itur ad astra.

#3 Scumdogg

Scumdogg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2414 posts
  • Interests:toys, comics, heavy lifting, cooking, art, tattoos, getting into adventures, growing a beard then shaving it off then growing it back just to mess with people who can't

Posted 04 April 2009 - 03:50 PM

Ahh, the ol' first day one vote each with only one comment. Now that the awkwardly voting for yourself period is over, let's get some commentary up in here! :angry:
A Nerd Occurrence
The Bloodsprayer

#4 musclemenkids

musclemenkids

Stompin' on your face!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1598 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 05:18 PM

:angry:

i voted for Dan's elephant. i like how he has incorporated a rider - the actual elephant battle beast could be the result of what might happen if the man and the elephant were put into the teleportation machine from the fly! The rider though still reminds me of someone or something.... was it one of Richard IV knights from the original Blackadder??

I also loved Nates lion, nates stuff always really appeals to me. If nates real job is not anything to do with drawing then he should be put in jail because it is surely a crime to waste such awesome talents.
"FRUIT OOZE IS WETLY LEWD SO
STAY DRY IN RUBBER BOOTS AND.."

#5 dankingery

dankingery

hey beardo, vote quimby!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3996 posts
  • Interests:fishing, muslces, kinkeshi, plasmaverse, fishing, starriors, blackstar, sd gundam gashapon and keshi, all things toy related really. i also like fishing.

just getting into knife making.

blade of the immortal is my master.

videogames.

shooting.

Posted 04 April 2009 - 05:41 PM

jimminy jillickers, i didn't realize there were this many entries. glad there was more than i initially remembered.

darryl westley came in strong again this month. and although his line art style is very clean and refined it does hold fine detail that is often overlooked in this type of picture. the twin blitzkreig bats and the sea creatures are marvelous. i also liked his fun comic style sketch of kickback kangaroo. great work, please keep entering, i think you bring something special to these contests.

ericnilla can't do crappy work. i think if he tried to eff up a picture it would still come out kick ass. i dream of the day when he finds the time in his busy schedule to color some of his entries. he'd be unstoppable then. and, not trying to be a dick here, but there is no way a gorilla could take out a lion. :angry:

fantom core had a very cool concept here. the fact that the snake is just fished through a power suit and uses it's tail and lower body for the right leg is awesome. looks like that suit is armed for world war three as well. cool work.

musclemenkids is one of my faves. it doesn't hurt that he's a pretty damn cool guy, but he also draws some of the funnest pictures around. full disclosure here. i hate, i'm using the word hate here, i HATE slowpoke sloth. i hate him. but this drawing makes me love him. this little guy doesn't have a care in the world. how did he ever get roped into a huge battle? this entry was easily an early favorite for me. excellent job.

reccoom kaboom must go to work to take a vacation from all of these contests he organizes and enters. but he consistently brings quality every time. i love the style of this entry. the lines are beautiful and it's just damn fun to look at. stay cool brutha.

scumdogg is who i look to when i need advice on coloring. his pics are always color perfect. knight owl is a cool figure but i think what i love most about his entry is poor powerhouse mouse about to become supper.

tortle does what i can't do. he kicks ass at coloring with crayons. i don't know how he does it. if any of you have tried to color with crayons, and achieve the same results as he does, you know it's a kick in the balls to do. especially those fine details. also, i'm going to have to put my eye patch on my lion from now on. it looks especially cool pre-beastformer stage.

this was a three-way split for me. i loved reccoom's entry and the style he chose. it was a perfect rendering. tortle's pirate lion was also hard to over look. the brutality of the scene was conveyed very well. and the manner in which he adapted the armor to the animal form was terrific. finally scumdogg's knight owl jumped to my final three. not only is it a great rendering of an owl but it's got a perfect color layout. and to top it all off, he snuck in powerhouse mouse, one of my top faves of the battle beasts. if it weren't for that little mouse i don't know who i would have voted for. the mouse was the key this time. it's also a key element that scumdogg seems to sneak into all of his drawings. he always seems to find some way to add that little something special that makes his entries so great. his little attention to details make his drawings transition from just art to fan art.

great work everyone. these contests are so much fun and i appreciate everyone who contributes. special thanks goes out to scumdogg for always setting up the polls. if i was ever asked to set one up it'd be effed up for sure.

if i encounter the demons in hell, i will kill them all..

vi veri veniversum vivus vici.

#6 FANtomCore

FANtomCore

FANtom-2-da-Core/Conceptor/Scanner/Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, SD Battle Beasts, Laser Beasts, God Beasts, War Monsters, Beast Saga, Battle Beasts Minimates, Armorvors, Rise of the Beasts / MUSCLE, Ultimate Muscle, Kinnikuman.

Posted 04 April 2009 - 06:22 PM

my favorites are

Dankingery: Sledgehammer Elephant

Scumdogg: Knight Owl

Tortle: Pirate Lion

i voted scumdogg though because his art style is really smooth, Darryl Westley's final pic is also smooth too. i wonder if they used image editing software like i did to smooth out the colors and stuff.
What I like to collect (click below)
Spoiler
"Every passion borders on the chaotic, but the collector's passion borders on the chaos of memories."
-Walter Benjamin

All toys came from the original One Toy :p

#7 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 06:47 PM

Fudge, this is tough. I love all of these, but especially The Gorilla Trilogy, Knight Owl, and Pirate Lion. I went with Pirate Lion because it was a nice complete package for me. Nice color, a little gore, and a great rendition of realistic animals with the armor thrown in to tie it in with Battle Beasts.

#8 Scumdogg

Scumdogg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2414 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 08:40 PM

i wonder if they used image editing software like i did to smooth out the colors and stuff.

Can't speak for the others for sure, but i don't. I like to live on the edge, no room for repairs or edits. Makes me much more satisfied when i get to the end without blowing it. :lol:
A Nerd Occurrence
The Bloodsprayer

#9 DarrylWestley

DarrylWestley

www.monstercollecting.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 03:19 AM

My vote went to Scumdogg. His Knight Owl sketch; nice pose, I like the mouse
dangling. I am guessing the owl would have problems lifting his wings in such
a contraption :drag: None the less, beautifully coloured, especially the fine white
lines shading.

I really liked Dankingery's entry, the rendering of the elephant, perfect! Although
I couldn't help but be distracted by the blue background, does it need to be there?
The green grass in marker is a nice contrast but not too overpowering. Great to see
creative work from you :lol:

Recoom's entry was another that could of got my vote. What a classic game. Nice
use of colour, well balanced with line texture. I like that you have added elements
digitally (type at the bottom), I am wondering if the 'little rubber guys' sign could
have been added in a similar manner to make it stand out from the illustration?
Creatively you seem to be on fire, entering all these competitions and switching
between styles! Nice one.

I hope my criticisms are constructive and you will not be offended.

On the note about use of digital software, I hope this is not frowned upon due to
the 'lack of risk' involved. Personally I use a graphic tablet to 'physically' make
marks on screen. All colouring is also done digitally, I like the consistency.

Saying that I am aware there are elements of hand mark making, texture etc that
give a great quality and are sometimes lost in digital images. I am just a massive
fan of print, you should see my entry when it is printed on A3+ photo paper, 'lush'.
I did toy with the idea of entering a photograph of the actual print output this time.

I am concerned my pieces are disregarded because of my use of medium though,
next time I have something else planned, hopefully this will prove I am not a 'one
trick pony'.

#10 Scumdogg

Scumdogg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2414 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 05:43 AM

On the note about use of digital software, I hope this is not frowned upon due to
the 'lack of risk' involved. Personally I use a graphic tablet to 'physically' make
marks on screen. All colouring is also done digitally, I like the consistency.

I didn't mean to disparage digital work at all. You make some great stuff, as have some other past FAC artists that worked 100% digital. It's just not how i roll, personally.
A Nerd Occurrence
The Bloodsprayer

#11 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 05:48 AM

Can't speak for the others for sure, but i don't. I like to live on the edge, no room for repairs or edits. Makes me much more satisfied when i get to the end without blowing it. :drag:

Wow, that's what my wife says about me. :drag: :lol:

#12 Scumdogg

Scumdogg

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2414 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 07:19 AM

Can't speak for the others for sure, but i don't. I like to live on the edge, no room for repairs or edits. Makes me much more satisfied when i get to the end without blowing it. :drag:

Wow, that's what my wife says about me. :drag: :lol:

Well played, sir. :drag:
A Nerd Occurrence
The Bloodsprayer

#13 Shadow Bat

Shadow Bat

Serious Collector

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 360 posts

Posted 05 April 2009 - 07:20 AM

this contest reminds me of a comic I got as a kid called brute force

Attached Files

#14 Reccoom Kaboom

Reccoom Kaboom

I'm back! And I brought my back with me!

• Legends
  • 917 posts
  • Interests:Taking old toys and making them new again.
    Staying motivated artisticly, creatively.
    Keeping my XboX360 addiction under controll.
    Putting my surplus M.U.S.C.L.E.s in trades of other toylines.
    Talking like Tom Waits more often.
    Getting that Y/S N*T tattooed big n' bold accross my back.
    Having my dentist build me some new permanent fangs.

Posted 05 April 2009 - 01:20 PM

Recoom's entry was another that could of got my vote. What a classic game. Nice
use of colour, well balanced with line texture. I like that you have added elements
digitally (type at the bottom), I am wondering if the 'little rubber guys' sign could
have been added in a similar manner to make it stand out from the illustration?
Creatively you seem to be on fire, entering all these competitions and switching
between styles! Nice one.

Thanks again, Darryl. This time through I used sharpies on primed canvas, which greatly shortens their lifespan. The little rubber guys text was hand drawn because 2 charachters were going to be attatched, and my photoshop skills are passable at best. The reason I switch styles is that between these challenges and my old topic Muscle art, I passed the 100 figure pic mark awhile ago, and have to find new ways to motivate myself. I don't know how Kevinmayle did so many in the same style for so long without getting burnt out.
Posted Image

#15 meatcutta78

meatcutta78

Im a M.U.S.C.L.E head.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2479 posts
  • Interests:I'm all about mono mini sculpts! , I also like long walks on the beach and wearing G-Strings in the privacy of my home.

Posted 05 April 2009 - 03:05 PM

You guys just get better and better with each contest. :hi:
This was a very tough vote,but in the end I voted for Scumdogg's entry.it was just and overall clean looking masterpiece. :D

Everyone really put in some effort here these are starting to get harder and harder to vote for. Its getting to the point where I don't even want to place a vote.

CONGRATS FELLAS! you are all winners in my eyes. :wub:

Edited by meatcutta78, 05 April 2009 - 03:06 PM.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#16 bkb1777

bkb1777

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 348 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts & Laser Beasts!

Posted 06 April 2009 - 08:58 AM

Amazing work everyone!!
**Live long and prosper**

#17 mrjayberry

mrjayberry

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 974 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 04:54 PM

I voted for musclemenkids slowpoke sloth, I liked the way he filled up all of his space, nice simple background that doesn't take away from the focus but gives has a few suprises.

I thought ericnilla had an off month until I embiggened his art, then wow once again all three of those enteries were awesome.

Good job everybody.

#18 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 April 2009 - 11:50 AM

Ok, it's just getting too hard to vote. I'm blown away with the entries we get.

Dankingery: Sledgehammer Elephant
I really appreciate the interesting take on this contest. I liked seeing the Beast de-evolved, but still a "battle beast." I also really like the rider's mask. There was a good connection without simply being an elephant mask. I have one critique and one preference. The critique is that the left rear leg seems a bit weird. With the elephant turning there's actually nice balance, but that seems like the one weak piece. And the one preference is that I would have liked to have seen a bit more color in the rider or flag.

Darryl Westley: Kickback Kangaroo
This is a cute cartoon sketch. What I really like was seeing a different style from Darryl. His work has been very clean and absolute. It was nice to see a little rawness in a piece. I'd be curious to see a more "finished" version of this style.

Darryl Westley: Battle Beast Ark
Darryl has a great style. If you drop those guns at the top of the ship (they are guns right?), then you've got a neat little ark logo – something for the hipster Christian ;) . The only problem I have is that it seems like the beasts just became animals. I guess I'm missing the Battle Beast connection – maybe all of these had water symbols?

Ericnilla: Gorilla Trilogy
God Damn! First I should note that while technically awesome I couldn't figure out the Battle Beast connection with Eric's third drawing. It just looked like a super pissed Gorilla. However the other two are awesome. The first one feels like Cinderella's magic has worn off. The Gorilla was this humanoid, armored warrior but then the spell broke and he just sat down and took of these "things" that were on him. I imagined the Rabbit experienced the same thing. Now they sit, former allies, suddenly bizarre friends. The second drawing evokes less response, maybe because it's so similar to the first – but it's no less awesome. It struck me as the cartoon version of the first drawing.

FANtom Core: Stone Serpentara Form 2
I wasn't sure if this was Photoshopped or a custom. The picture seemed a bit weird. Either way, I wasn't sure how this was a de-evolution of the Battle Beast. It looks exactly like a Battle Beast custom. A cool custom, but not perfectly inline with the contest.

Musclemenkids: Slowpoke Sloth
I think I said this last time, these would look great in a kids book! Now where FANtom Core didn't change enough, this actually changed too much. I'm not sure how it relates to Battle Beasts, other than there being a Sloth figure (there is a Sloth figure, right?).

Reccoom Kaboom: Motivational
Very cute idea. All three animals look fantastic. I especially like the frog. He really seems to be in that absolute middle of transition from Battle Beast to Frog. In fact, I like him so much I wish he was the only thing. He would look great crawling over a log or into a fish tank. I don't mean that as a knock on the piece – I just really love the Frog!

Scumdogg: Knight Owl
I could heap praise about the owl. It looks perfect. This piece is genius because of one thing, the mouse. That mouse dangling there with his little armor is perfect. And it's perfect because there isn't a wink to the viewer. The absoluteness and certainty of the situation is what makes it real and funny.

Tortle: Pirate Lion
One of Tortle's strengths is his ability to portray accuracy, scale, and balance. This has all of his exceptional abilities (coloring, originality, etc.), but less of his strengths. The lion seems a little off, but it's probably the result of the gazelle feeling very out of scale and awkward. I think the gazelle's neck is too long in relation to the body or maybe the hind legs are too short? I'm not sure.

I probably offered more, hopefully, constructive criticism than normal. I think it's a result of having such high expectations after literally months of amazing entries. Truly, this month is no different. But in the end it was between Ericnilla and Scumdogg, both had strengths that seemed to cancel out but Eric's off-topic Gorilla had to cost him a few points (that will teach you for being prolific :D ). So my vote goes to Scumdogg.

Once again, amazing job to everyone and thank you for sharing your art!

#19 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 April 2009 - 11:54 AM

I am concerned my pieces are disregarded because of my use of medium though,
next time I have something else planned, hopefully this will prove I am not a 'one
trick pony'.

I just read this, and I mean this in the nicest possible way - ;)

First people were winning because they used computers and now people are winning because they don't use computers. :D

#20 DarrylWestley

DarrylWestley

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 12:29 PM

I guess the digital argument is one I will bypass for now... Thanks for the clarification Scumdogg.

"I guess I'm missing the Battle Beast connection – maybe all of these had water symbols?"

Battle Beasts I am not really 'in the know' about... so for this contest, I just had to research. Looking
at the vehicles available I was shocked that there was no 'Ark' (to my knowledge) so I created it!
As for the other connections I went for a subtle approach, use of colour (eyes, skins), port holes and
the framing ring taking influence from the laser beasts suits. Plus the added guns as you noted
(taken from the Blazing Eagle vehicle).

Even though there are entries that obviously utilize some of the battle beast elements (suits). It is
hard to see how these suits actually aid the animal in it's natural habitat. The literal interpretation of
animal + suit, was not 'original' to me... Thus why I didn't progress with the Kangaroo idea any more
(even though the suit became a pouch, which is a slight state of evolution).

#21 musclemenkids

musclemenkids

Stompin' on your face!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1598 posts

Posted 07 April 2009 - 01:06 PM

Musclemenkids: Slowpoke Sloth
I think I said this last time, these would look great in a kids book! Now where FANtom Core didn't change enough, this actually changed too much. I'm not sure how it relates to Battle Beasts, other than there being a Sloth figure (there is a Sloth figure, right?).

Yay! There is a sloth, slowpoke sloth!! My sloth did not evolve as such he was a sloth and just became a battle beast sloth as the result of some sort of supernatural entity - er... Godbeast? :no:
"FRUIT OOZE IS WETLY LEWD SO
STAY DRY IN RUBBER BOOTS AND.."

#22 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 April 2009 - 04:54 AM

Darryl Westley:
Thanks for sharing your vision. Admittedly, like you, I don't really know Battle Beasts. So those very subtle connections flew right over my head. Although are port holes ever anything but round? I hope you didn't take any of my comments as a knock – they're simple my impressions, thoughts, and hopefully constructive criticism for some too.

Musclemenkids:
I figured, I just needed somebody to validate it. :no:

#23 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 08 April 2009 - 04:32 PM

Ericnilla: Gorilla Trilogy
God Damn! First I should note that while technically awesome I couldn't figure out the Battle Beast connection with Eric's third drawing...
...But in the end it was between Ericnilla and Scumdogg, both had strengths that seemed to cancel out but Eric's off-topic Gorilla had to cost him a few points (that will teach you for being prolific...

yeah... thats my bad. and i actually added symbols to them after i first posted it but forgot to repost this one...
Posted Image
oh well. <_< no biggie...

**oh and i just wanna clear it up that the dark spots are shadows from the scan. i dont allow smudges on my drawings... i hate that:)**

Edited by Ericnilla, 08 April 2009 - 11:10 PM.

#24 FANtomCore

FANtomCore

FANtom-2-da-Core/Conceptor/Scanner/Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1002 posts
  • Interests:Battle Beasts, SD Battle Beasts, Laser Beasts, God Beasts, War Monsters, Beast Saga, Battle Beasts Minimates, Armorvors, Rise of the Beasts / MUSCLE, Ultimate Muscle, Kinnikuman.

Posted 08 April 2009 - 11:08 PM

FANtom Core: Stone Serpentara Form 2
I wasn't sure if this was Photoshopped or a custom. The picture seemed a bit weird. Either way, I wasn't sure how this was a de-evolution of the Battle Beast. It looks exactly like a Battle Beast custom. A cool custom, but not perfectly inline with the contest.

Its a photoshopped image, its actually a concept construct of a possible custom battle beasts figure, and yeah i submitted this knowing it wasn't quite inline with the contest and knew full well i wasn't going to win, i wasn't concerned with winning now or ever, simply because i already know i can't draw like these other guys, if i even try to produce that type of quality it would certainly take way to long for me and ill lose interest, knowing this i simply entered because my concept that i was working on happen to have a similar idea, but not completely the same as the contest, i think scumdog and tortle submissions are very precise to what the contest wanted, dan's is actually slightly different but very close to there's as well in some ways its better, because if you combine the human on the back of the elephant you would get a anamorphic animal so in that aspect dan's pic makes the most sense of de-evolution or should i say de-fusion. My concept does have a complete snake form which is the de-evolved form of triple threat snake, its not an anamorphic form of a battle beasts but its hard to get that impression since you see it as an anamorphic construct, so i understand the weird part. i simply enter for the fun of it, no less no more. flamers you may now try to tear my submission apart its fully armed and ready for battle :D

p.s. veers i understood your comment of past winners using computers and recent or even current ones not using computers to win, i got the whole full circle point. i don't know why that got misinterpreted as a potshot, last i check the rules stated all medias accepted so it doesn't matter how you win.

Edited by FANtomCore, 08 April 2009 - 11:26 PM.

What I like to collect (click below)
Spoiler
"Every passion borders on the chaotic, but the collector's passion borders on the chaos of memories."
-Walter Benjamin

All toys came from the original One Toy :p

#25 Guest_General Veers_*

Guest_General Veers_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 April 2009 - 05:35 AM

Ericnilla:
Little Mr. Perfect. :D

FANtomCore:
I wasn't knocking it! I honestly love all of the submissions. I just wasn't sure about yours, so I didn't want to really critique something that I didn't feel like I had a firm grasp on. I actually like your idea. I think it really would make a pretty awesome custom. Actually it would be even cooler if the snake really came out. I wonder if there's some small rubber snake out there that would work?

PS - Thanks. :lol:

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com