• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Ridureyu

Ridureyu

Original AKIA Founder Y/S*N*T

• Legends
  • 9374 posts

Posted 25 June 2003 - 11:17 PM

Okay- I did some sifting through my toys today, and I founda figure that I'd been meaning to find- my Romandoh Akumashogun! He's in good condition, although a *tiny* bit scuffed, but that's because my room gets reorganized when I'm away. ANYWAY, this is the original, metallic silver paint job- and this guy is one of my favorite figures of all time.

Sculpt- Absolutely nothing like Akumashogun is in the anime OR the manga, but incredibly cool. You have to get over its extreme stylization- but his sculpt just reeks of POWER. For one thing, this figure weight over 1 lb. He's also smooth where he should be, and not where he should not be. Take note that the figure is also entirely plastic, and the joints move smoothly.

Paint Job- Flawless. Simple, but flawless. The chrome really helps the figure;s texture, too.

Articulation- Akumashogun is highly poseable, but not super-poseable. Basically, he's a giant in a suit of armor.

Accessories- Just the golden mask. He should have had his claw-blades, IMO.

Overall: 5 out of 5. The minor flaws do not detract from this figure, which is worth $50 or so.

I don't really have a good pic of him- perhaps someone is willing to supply one?

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#2 Rokk

Rokk

Alton Brown's Evil Twin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3604 posts

Posted 26 June 2003 - 05:48 AM

THis is one of my favorite Romando figures. One of the coolest things about him is that he is so heavy! He has to be the heaviest action figure I own. Plus, he just looks like a bad arse.

#3 Uo-ZUMAN

Uo-ZUMAN

Leo Saint Aioria

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 129 posts

Posted 22 December 2003 - 01:02 AM

I recently got 2 of the Red Akuma Shogun Romando's and i definately agree that he is MAD heavy, definately one of the cooler figures in my collection.

here are some pics of mine since nobody posted any pics here yet:
(he is pictured with a couple of famous kinkeshi that if found while cleaning up our garage)

Attached Files

Posted Image

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com