125 replies to this topic

#51 shocklord

shocklord

カネゴン

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 09:34 AM

It will be hard to wait a month to see how it's going to evolve. I spent the weekend watching Seasons 2+3+4 (so far) and I must say it's really a great show.
The guys who killed Rousseau and Karl were probably the ones from the boat who took off with the Helicopter.
Funy how both Ben Linus and the guys on the boat claim the other party staged the Oceanic 815 crash. What will turn out to be true ?
I really want to see what "The Temple" is ... probably related to the four-toe statue ... ?!?
I really miss Mr. Eko. He was one of the best.

#52 musclemenkids

musclemenkids

Stompin' on your face!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1598 posts

Posted 25 March 2008 - 02:58 PM

it was a bit of a shocker seeing Hurleys friend that michael shot turn up.... i still really need to know why she was in the mental hospital with hurley! will we ever find out? why wont they tell us anything!!!!!
"FRUIT OOZE IS WETLY LEWD SO
STAY DRY IN RUBBER BOOTS AND.."

#53 shocklord

shocklord

カネゴン

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 26 March 2008 - 02:54 AM

it was a bit of a shocker seeing Hurleys friend that michael shot turn up.... i still really need to know why she was in the mental hospital with hurley! will we ever find out? why wont they tell us anything!!!!!

According to the producers, why Libby was in the mental hospital will be revealed soon, as well as why the speaker from the DHARMA videotapes has a missing arm ... and what happened to Ben's sweetheart after "the purge".
It will definitely stay interesting.

#54 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 10:07 AM

Well I finally watched the last two episodes. Some crazy stuff going on here. Hurley thinks they (Oceanic 6) are all dead. Probably not the case but very interesting. Pretty vicious with what happened with Ben's "daughter" Definately some time travel stuff going on with the island. Maybe the "ghosts" show up because theer is a rift in time and they are neither alive or dead, but stuck in time.

#55 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 07 May 2008 - 10:45 AM

Maybe...that sounds like it is feasable. :D

I want to know how Sawyer gets off the island if he isnt one of the Oceanic 6. I am thinking he is gonna start to work for Ben (that comes from Kate talking about going to see Sawyer in the flash forward).

I also want to know how they are going to have Jack and Claire find out they are related. They kinda hinted that Jake knew that Aaron was his nephew during the flash forward in the last episode. I wonder if they will find out on the island or his "ghost dad" is going to tell him. :huh: Crazy stuff going on.....crazy stuff.... :D
Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#56 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 14 May 2008 - 06:34 PM

Move the island my ass. :unknw: What will they think of next. And I knew Doc Sheppard Sr. would be back.

#57 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 14 May 2008 - 07:51 PM

Move the island my ass. :unknw: What will they think of next. And I knew Doc Sheppard Sr. would be back.

Yeah! I said that myself. So Locke has been connected to this Island from the begining. And how old is that guy that visited Locke when he was a kid? He looks to be in his lat 40's and he was still the same age when he met Locke. WTF?!?!

WhiteLeo

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#58 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 03:14 AM

Time travel. Next episode they find the remains of the Delorian with Marty McFly's and Doc Brown's remains inside.

#59 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 04:53 AM

Yikes. I won't spoil anything if you haven't watched the season finale yet, but one theory I have is that the 'whispering' is the sound of the Others time traveling to get from place to place. Already looking forward to next season.

#60 Prim

Prim

Village Idiot

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 05:04 AM

See im pissed my DVR went out and i missed like 3 parts and now the finale. ^&%$ so im LOST...... I will not watch them out of order now i dont know what i am going to do. DVR is replaced now but crap......
Posted Image

#61 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 30 May 2008 - 05:08 AM

See im pissed my DVR went out and i missed like 3 parts and now the finale. ^&%$ so im LOST...... I will not watch them out of order now i dont know what i am going to do. DVR is replaced now but crap......

You can watch them on ABC's website.

#62 musclemenkids

musclemenkids

Stompin' on your face!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1598 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 03:12 PM

i knew i knew who was in the coffin at the end i just knew it!

#63 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 03:13 PM

Did you see the other 2 endings: one with Sawyer and one with Desmond?

#64 CCVegita

CCVegita

Prince of all Saiyans

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1866 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 03:26 PM

Did you see the other 2 endings: one with Sawyer and one with Desmond?

What ch'u talkin bout willis?!??!
Posted Image
---------------------------------------------------- アンドル ------------------------------------------------------------
______What I have for sale_______Beasts I still need_______Cards I still need_______My Collection______

#65 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 02 June 2008 - 03:31 PM

They showed them the next day on Good Morning America

They were made in case the real ending was leaked. They could leak those as well.

#66 WhiteLeo

WhiteLeo

The Man, the Legend!

• Old Guard
  • 4088 posts
  • Interests:A little info on me I am a pretty big Forgotten Realms fan, I love R.A. Salvatore books. I love dragons! Lord of the Rings, Star Trek "Borgs Mostly", Battle Beasts. I love playing on the Computer, Fixing, Designing and just about everything with them. I collect Quinton Hoover Magic Cards, and artwork of him. Also some other favorite artists Greg Horn, Al Rio and Frank Cho and spending time with my wife and three daughters.

Posted 02 June 2008 - 03:41 PM

Did anyone hear what Sawyer said to Kate in the Helicoptor.

"I have a Daughter in Alabama, find her and tell her I am sorry."

Now you know what she had to do for Sawyer in the other episode.

WhiteLeo

I will always place the mission first.
I will never accept defeat.
I will never quit.
I will never leave a fallen comrade.

#67 shocklord

shocklord

カネゴン

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 04:27 AM

The show must go on ... this Wednesday LOST ist back !
:yahoo:

#68 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 06:04 AM

Looking forward to it! How many episodes is this season?

#69 dankingery

dankingery

hey beardo, vote quimby!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3996 posts
  • Interests:fishing, muslces, kinkeshi, plasmaverse, fishing, starriors, blackstar, sd gundam gashapon and keshi, all things toy related really. i also like fishing.

just getting into knife making.

blade of the immortal is my master.

videogames.

shooting.

Posted 19 January 2009 - 08:55 AM

this is the next to last season right? i mean, the last i heard, the writers only wanted to do four seasons, but the network talked them into making it five. has anyone heard different?

if i encounter the demons in hell, i will kill them all..

vi veri veniversum vivus vici.

#70 musclemenkids

musclemenkids

Stompin' on your face!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1598 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 09:32 AM

From what i have heard this is the penultimate season so this and then one to go and all the answers should be with us, oh my brothers.

this is the next to last season right? i mean, the last i heard, the writers only wanted to do four seasons, but the network talked them into making it five. has anyone heard different?

#71 dankingery

dankingery

hey beardo, vote quimby!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3996 posts
  • Interests:fishing, muslces, kinkeshi, plasmaverse, fishing, starriors, blackstar, sd gundam gashapon and keshi, all things toy related really. i also like fishing.

videogames.

shooting.

Posted 19 January 2009 - 10:24 AM

i already know what the island is. of course, i'm guessing most of you have figured it out too after last seasons finale.

#72 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 10:36 AM

Its a giant turtle. :yahoo:

#73 Battlechaser7

Battlechaser7

Epicurian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts

Posted 19 January 2009 - 10:47 AM

Move the island my ass. :yahoo: What will they think of next. And I knew Doc Sheppard Sr. would be back.

**** Possible spoilers please be warned!!!***
I just read a producers interview and they said more will be revealed in the 2 hour premier this Wednesday than all of last season. Namely about moving the island not so much where but when was there only hint. And Ben's relationship with the man who's room he snuck into (I cant remember his name) and why he wants the island.

They already revealed the relationship between Claire and the Doctor he put it together, but doesn't explain why he doesn't think he can go near the kid.

The fact that everyone that left the island must return leads me to also believe that most people are not actually dead on the island. Why would they need to take Locke back if he was just a corpse?

Also I love how sun blames 2 people for jin's death (one being Dr.Oxycodone thief) though she doesn't know jin is alive.

Season 5 is supposed set up them going back to the island and season 6 is meant to satisfy everyone in the world about lost.

Needless to say I also eagerly await the return of one of the best shows on television!!

Best,
Chris
キン肉マン

I buy toys, So I can sell toys, So I can buy more toys...

My Need toys link--Please check out for trades, updated as trades occur
need toys
My Available Trades
got toys

#74 Ghost Lion

Ghost Lion

The Ghost with the most!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2489 posts

Posted 22 January 2009 - 04:36 AM

Oh. So who are the people chucking flaming spears, and who is the old gal with Ben?

#75 dankingery

dankingery

hey beardo, vote quimby!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3996 posts

videogames.

shooting.

Posted 22 January 2009 - 03:33 PM

i thought they were flaming arrows. i'm pretty sure the old woman is daniel faraday's mother.

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com