58 replies to this topic

#1 SaltLakeToyJunkee

SaltLakeToyJunkee

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2205 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 06:15 AM

So RisingSun81 had some LB stuff listed for sale. I bought what he had and sent him payment right away. It has been a few weeks and I have not received anything and he will not reply to my messages here or in his email account. I opened a case w/Paypal which is currently being reviewed. But when I opened the INR case it automatically told me that the other paty was not available to respond to the case and it escalated to a claim instantly.

This thread is to see who else might be expecting L:aser Beast stuff that will never come? Did anyone else buy his items? LB items to be specific?

#2 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 06:43 AM

He was on yesterday trying to work a deal with the other new guy selling high end laser beast stuff.

You guys should really be careful when dealing with new people.

#3 Battlechaser7

Battlechaser7

Epicurian

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 612 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 07:14 AM

Sorry for the scam I really hope it gets resolved

I once got burned for several hundreds of dollars from a perfect feedback seller. She had almost a thousand feedbacks with no negatives so I felt great buying almost a full set of old 80's G.I. Joes from her. Immediately after paying maybe a day, maybe she was no longer a registered eBay user. It took forever to resolve and left a horrid taste in my mouth for eBay.

Even good customers, buyers and sellers, can burn people so I don't trust many people and quite frankly I avoid new sellers and buyers out of habit now unless its less than 10-15 bucks.

Best of luck with your resolution
キン肉マン

I buy toys, So I can sell toys, So I can buy more toys...

My Need toys link--Please check out for trades, updated as trades occur
need toys
My Available Trades
got toys

#4 SaltLakeToyJunkee

SaltLakeToyJunkee

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2205 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 08:01 AM

Giving this a bump just in case you missed everything else :rolleyes:

#5 TheTruth

TheTruth

Rock Lords collector !

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 10:02 AM

Giving this a bump just in case you missed everything else :rolleyes:

Thanks for the info saltlakejunkie !

#6 lhssenior

lhssenior

Toy Addict

• Beastformers Archaeology
  • 1464 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 10:23 AM

I was trying to purchase his ninja mites and he said he couldn't get a paypal account open. His quote:

"Hey sorry am having paypal issues...ill keep you in mind but paypal wants so much info. its either gonna be awhile or I may just forget it. I had no idea they wanted so much info.?? If I get it sorted ill offer you what I have before I post again in the for sale section. Sorry for the runaround, didnt intend it to go this way"

#7 Toxoviper

Toxoviper

Toy Addict

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1269 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 11:08 AM

So RisingSun81 had some LB stuff listed for sale. I bought what he had and sent him payment right away. It has been a few weeks and I have not received anything and he will not reply to my messages here or in his email account. I opened a case w/Paypal which is currently being reviewed. But when I opened the INR case it automatically told me that the other paty was not available to respond to the case and it escalated to a claim instantly.

This thread is to see who else might be expecting L:aser Beast stuff that will never come? Did anyone else buy his items? LB items to be specific?

I messaged several members here who I know needed the Laser Beasts he was selling for good prices.
Good thing I didn't want to purchase them all myself to resell on Ebay.

#8 Ericnilla

Ericnilla

Y/S*N*T

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9150 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 11:47 AM

Sucks bud, hope it gets sorted out soon.

#9 SaltLakeToyJunkee

SaltLakeToyJunkee

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2205 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 11:58 AM

Sucks bud, hope it gets sorted out soon.

Im sure Paypal should get my money back for me right? RisingSun81 actually responded earlier and said he is still having issues with his account. But I dont understand how it could be so hard to open a paypal account? Unless your a scammer and have accepted multiple large payments from a brand new Paypal account. Paypal has policies to prevent you from accepting multiple large payments and then clearring the account right away to never be heard from again.

By the way Rob they are all yours now. My Paypal claim should be granted in my favor on Aug. 15th.

#10 Toxoviper

Toxoviper

Toy Addict

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1269 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 12:03 PM

Im sure Paypal should get my money back for me right? RisingSun81 actually responded earlier and said he is still having issues with his account. But I dont understand how it could be so hard to open a paypal account? Unless your a scammer and have accepted multiple large payments from a brand new Paypal account. Paypal has policies to prevent you from accepting multiple large payments and then clearring the account right away to never be heard from again.

By the way Rob they are all yours now. My Paypal claim should be granted in my favor on Aug. 15th.

I was/am not not after his Laser Beasts.
Like I said I messaged fellow collectors here that needed them to complete there set.

I was going to purchase the 8-pack but after he said he did not have a Paypal account I said no thanks.

#11 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 06 August 2011 - 01:16 PM

I split out the stuff not related to this specific situation and junked it.

#12 dielaughing

dielaughing

Serious Collector

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 748 posts
  • Interests:Tennis, Gym, Reading, Horror films, Heavy Metal music, collecting mimps and boglins

Posted 13 August 2011 - 10:37 AM

I don't know if it helps but hes online at the moment apparently. I had contact with him a while back over some ninja mites he wanted off me. Said he'd take a photo of his monster in my pocket figures as thats what he was offering to trade. Since then he's never got back to me about it - I haven't messaged though as he said he'd write when he'd got his photo sorted.
My needs HERE

My dupes HERE

Feedback

#13 Toxoviper

Toxoviper

Toy Addict

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1269 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 10:43 AM

I don't know if it helps but hes online at the moment apparently. I had contact with him a while back over some ninja mites he wanted off me. Said he'd take a photo of his monster in my pocket figures as thats what he was offering to trade. Since then he's never got back to me about it - I haven't messaged though as he said he'd write when he'd got his photo sorted.

He's on everyday being Shady.

#14 SaltLakeToyJunkee

SaltLakeToyJunkee

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2205 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 12:28 PM

He still has not refunded my money. Paypal will have to collect it for me. He did respond though and said he would do anything to help make the process faster. So far he hasnt done chit.

#15 Toxoviper

Toxoviper

Toy Addict

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1269 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 01:10 PM

He still has not refunded my money. Paypal will have to collect it for me. He did respond though and said he would do anything to help make the process faster. So far he hasnt done chit.

Don't mind RisingSun81 he's just here to rip you off.

#16 PimpNugget

PimpNugget

Toy Addict

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1021 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 01:24 PM

Don't mind RisingSun81 he's just here to rip you off.

Why would he keep showing up here with this thread running?

Dude, you make me laugh.......at you.

#17 RisingSun81

RisingSun81

Wet Behind The Ears

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 01:29 PM

Guys, I admit SaltLake and I got off to a rough start but I have never ripped anybody off. I told SLTJ on several occasions that I would gladly refund his money untill I worked things out with PayPal but he never told me to untill one day he withdrew it himself, which is no problem becaue I think I lowballed myself on my asking prices anyways. I have contacted PayPal, saying I dont dispute the chargeback and to go ahead with it. As for me being a scammer I certainly turned down a lot of offers that any scammer wouldve surely tried to "pocket"

I feel my situation is guilty untill proven innocent, when I thought it should be the other way around.

I am a newbie here, and love you guys site. I feel bad I have been blacklisted so quickly. As for ToxoViper's claim I was on here the other day being shady, please explain?

After being called nothing short of a scumbag, I probably will never be able to redeem myself on here.

Any thoughts/comments are welcome

#18 Toxoviper

Toxoviper

Toy Addict

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1269 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 01:36 PM

Guys, I admit SaltLake and I got off to a rough start but I have never ripped anybody off. I told SLTJ on several occasions that I would gladly refund his money untill I worked things out with PayPal but he never told me to untill one day he withdrew it himself, which is no problem becaue I think I lowballed myself on my asking prices anyways. I have contacted PayPal, saying I dont dispute the chargeback and to go ahead with it. As for me being a scammer I certainly turned down a lot of offers that any scammer wouldve surely tried to "pocket"

I feel my situation is guilty untill proven innocent, when I thought it should be the other way around.

I am a newbie here, and love you guys site. I feel bad I have been blacklisted so quickly. As for ToxoViper's claim I was on here the other day being shady, please explain?

After being called nothing short of a scumbag, I probably will never be able to redeem myself on here.

Any thoughts/comments are welcome

You straight lied to me about not having a Paypal account. Said you didn't know how to sign up.

Now your telling us you backed out of your deal because you felt you sold them for to low.

#19 RisingSun81

RisingSun81

Wet Behind The Ears

• Banned
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 01:57 PM

At the time we talked Toxo I didnt have a PayPal account. I set one up once SLTJ and I reached an agreement. Also, I didnt back out because I thought I could get more for them, I just was kinda surprised at all the info PayPal wanted just to open an account. After SLTJ's decided I had long enough and withdrew his funds, I felt bad I strung him along. As I stated I am new to this site,and realized a little while later after reading through the forums that I kinda low-balled myself on my prices. It wasnt the reason the deal didnt go through, just something I realized a short time later.

Please any comments welcome

#20 SaltLakeToyJunkee

SaltLakeToyJunkee

LRG Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2205 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 02:58 PM

Can I get my refund before the 15th when paypal pulls it from your funding source?

#21 Toxoviper

Toxoviper

Toy Addict

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1269 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 03:01 PM

I'm here to scam. Thanks in advance.

Edited by Toxoviper, 18 August 2011 - 08:18 AM.

#22 Slayosin

Slayosin

Budding Collector

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 04:08 PM

Sad case, indeed

Edited by Slayosin, 13 August 2011 - 04:48 PM.

#23 jkaris

jkaris

AKIA Site Owner Y/S*N*T

• Little Rubber Guys
  • 22184 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 04:13 PM

Hmm, I think we seem to have a very big problem here.

Slayosin/Risingsun81, why are you using two different accounts?

Anyone working a deal with either of these two usernames, I think you guys are hosed.

#24 Toxoviper

Toxoviper

Toy Addict

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1269 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 04:31 PM

Hmm, I think we seem to have a very big problem here.

Slayosin/Risingsun81, why are you using two different accounts?

Anyone working a deal with either of these two usernames, I think you guys are hosed.

Don't mind RisingSun81/Slayosin he's just here to rip you off.

#25 Clawfreak

Clawfreak

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1993 posts

Posted 13 August 2011 - 04:32 PM

Paypal wanting too much info, you effing kidding me? They are not asking family tree history shit dude, its simple shit like name, address, bank account number or do you not have that either??? We don't like scammers here, redeem yourself and your reputation may be salvaged..

Copyright © 2024 LittleRubberGuys.com